U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 12:09 PM

20,235 posts, read 9,891,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Why do you care if anyone reports about it?

No one forced you to read this thread.

It's a shame I can't rep you again for a while, but I think some of the people here take it personally. It's ridiculous how they try to control the discussion when they don't agree with what's being said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2018, 12:11 PM

16,809 posts, read 8,650,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What number of excuses are we on right now?

Is it excuse number 102?
The fact is that Democrats, the Media, and their Lefist followers are still trying to delegitimize the Trump Presidency over falsehoods like Russia, and the Popular Vote actually counting for something. The Popular Vote only means that a few million votes in NYC, and L.A. by indoctrinated Far Left progressives ran up their states numbers to obtain the Electoral vote in those states. Those states went for Hillary. They were crushed in other states and their popular votes, and thus their Electoral votes went for Trump in a Landslide. This was a clear mandate of America FOR Trump. He is our President whether they like it or not.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:19 PM

11,485 posts, read 3,137,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Beat me to it Bob. I did all I could to stop her Presidency. Should we send her a "We're Sorry" card to apologize? Nope.

Hillary now is just a bitter old Grandmother and although she deserves to be charged with crimes, she won't be. Her position as a former First lady and her relationship to Bill will prevent that from happening.

She has had the ultimate punishment... the rejection by the people for her to be the 1st woman President. That's 100% better than her spending a day in jail.

I've thought the bolded at least a few times a week, over most weeks since the election.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Thank you very much for this daily update on what Hillary has said and done . How would we ever be able to keep up on all of her activities if it weren't for you guys !

For people who don't even like her, you guys sure are tuned in every time she opens her mouth. Why is that ? (voters remorse maybe ?)
Not for me (I didn't vote for Trump).

For the OP ?

Probably multiple reasons.....one of which is likely because it obviously bothers people like you, else you would ignore the comments.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Oh, by the way, here is one little fun fact Trumpees ignore. More actual Americans voted for a woman than for your golden boy. It was not even a landslide, in a country that is basically going to vote for a man over a woman every time, he got LESS actual votes !

You can spin that any way you want, but facts are facts. If it wasn't for the unfair system we have to distribute votes in this country, you would all be saying Hail to the Chief-ess right now !
I'll bet you weren't criticizing the current system when Hillary was praising it (sure she would win), and asking if Trump would accept the results of the election.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:49 PM

26,180 posts, read 8,913,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Not for me (I didn't vote for Trump).

For the OP ?

Probably multiple reasons.....one of which is likely because it obviously bothers people like you, else you would ignore the comments.
Only a rascal would do that.
I can assure everyone my intentions are in keeping with the highest standards for bring issues to debate.

Believe me !!!or not

Old 04-21-2018, 04:15 PM

8,059 posts, read 4,395,330 times
There you go again. Willfully showing lack of understanding, some would ignorance of our constitutional republic system of government. Theyd be right , but then you will never know, because you childishly put posters on ignore. A pattern there, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
More voters wanted HER than HIM.

I know -- small point...lol.

In fact more people didn't want Trump than did.
In fact more Republicans voted against Trump as a Presidential candidate than did.

It just is. Yeah he's President. Yeah he won....but it is what it is - most people did not vote for him for President.

Old 04-21-2018, 04:29 PM

8,059 posts, read 4,395,330 times
I do not believe I have seen one poster has dispute that Mrs Clinton won a popular vote. What is truly astounding is the manic denial that is the reality, the historical fact that the United States has never, ever selected her president by popular vote. I guess this is churlish, Democrat way of fingers in ears, wailing, Nah, nah, nah, nah.

Think about what this says about ~half of the voters last presidential election. They either do not understand a ~245 year old historical fact, or cannot accept the result of said fact.

Old 04-21-2018, 04:58 PM

12,621 posts, read 8,740,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Beat me to it Bob. I did all I could to stop her Presidency. Should we send her a "We're Sorry" card to apologize? Nope.

Hillary now is just a bitter old Grandmother and although she deserves to be charged with crimes, she won't be. Her position as a former First lady and her relationship to Bill will prevent that from happening.

She has had the ultimate punishment... the rejection by the people for her to be the 1st woman President. That's 100% better than her spending a day in jail.
maybe this will help

Old 04-21-2018, 06:12 PM

5,517 posts, read 5,105,019 times
Quote:
Oh, by the way, here is one little fun fact Trumpees ignore. More actual Americans voted for a woman than for your golden boy.
She got the popular vote when going against obama, too. Were you angry about that too? She didn't even get that many votes because of who she is, she got them because of what she is. Pretty sorry to base your vote on plumbing.

Lol, you mention facts but your post lacks them. As far as saying I agree with the notion that she got the popular vote, I think I'll wait until DHS finishes up their investigation on voter fraud and releases their findings.

Quote:
Yes, and neither should Russians who voted.
Now you're saying our citizens who have Russian heritage shouldn't be allowed to vote?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or