Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 07:38 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
HRC’s comments don’t bother me like they do you. It’s possible to ignore her. I didn’t even know she made these comments before I read your thread...and I’m a political news junkie!
I wonder where a political news junkie goes for their news

It’s NOT The Hill, Politico, CNN, Washington Post, NYTimes .... they all reported on her whine.

Odds are pretty great that Hillary Clinton keeps herself in the public eye because she wants to be relevant & to get News Coverage. Why else do it???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2018, 07:57 AM

23,556 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
HRC’s comments don’t bother me like they do you. It’s possible to ignore her. I didn’t even know she made these comments before I read your thread...and I’m a political news junkie!
Maybe that's the problem, her base isn't bothered by what she says and does, they just ignore it instead of making noise. She's running around the world making herself and the DNC look stupid.

Oh well, she's doing nothing but ginning up the right and squelching that blue trickle, big time. So, continue to ignore her

Old 04-22-2018, 08:00 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Maybe that's the problem, her base isn't bothered by what she says and does, they just ignore it instead of making noise. She's running around the world making herself and the DNC look stupid.

Oh well, she's doing nothing but ginning up the right and squelching that blue trickle, big time. So, continue to ignore her
I guess we’ll see.

Yes, she doesn’t stir up anything in me, and I haven’t heard her name mentioned on the news—outside of her attendance at the Bush funeral. If you’re on some sort of HRC-watch, YMMV.

Last edited by Cali Doll; 04-22-2018 at 08:31 AM..

Old 04-22-2018, 08:20 AM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Clinton election loss Blame Game...

sexism
racism
misogyny
Suburban women
James Comey
Russians
Vladimir Putin
Wikileaks
DNC
Barack Obama
Cambridge analytica
Joe Biden
Bernie Sanders
Anthony Weiner
Electoral College
polling data
cable news
New York Times
fake news
Bots
Facebook
Twitter
Netflix
anti-American forces
Democrat documentaries
low-information voters
people wanting change
people who assume she'd win
Republican Party
content farms in Macedonia
FBI
TV Executives
NRA
dark web
Pizza
Deplorables
Fox News
Husbands
Sons
Bosses

There ya go.

Now, every time she doesn't say, Me!, Drink!
41) Everybody who wouldn't vote for her, thusly not "letting" her just be President!

Drink!

Old 04-22-2018, 08:26 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I dont think her comments really bother anyone. She is a bitter, angry person who refuses to fade off into the sunset like other failed presidential candidates. If she wasn’t the kind of person she is, it might have been possible for her to disappear for a while, let everybody forget about her, and maybe even feel bad for her, and then possibly make a comeback some day. But she is not that person. She blames everyone else for her loss, and she cant bring herself to stay out of the spotlight. That is why it is fun to continue criticizing her.
Think about it - are people criticizing her ....OR ..... Are they making fun of her?

Hillary Clinton is the face of the Leftists and the Democrats. She and the are a Joke.
A Whiney, Bitter, Hysterical BAD JOKE.

Old 04-22-2018, 04:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Think about it - are people criticizing her ....OR ..... Are they making fun of her?

Hillary Clinton is the face of the Leftists and the Democrats. She and the are a Joke.
A Whiney, Bitter, Hysterical BAD JOKE.
This wasn't Hillary trying to get attention as in your past post; this was an author trying to sell her new book about the campaign.

Anyone that voted for Trump absolutely has no room to call anyone else 'hysterical'. Trump tweets like a hysterical child.

Old 04-22-2018, 04:23 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Anyone that voted for Trump absolutely has no room to call anyone else 'hysterical'. Trump tweets like a hysterical child.
Yet enacts policy that helps our economy, and country, and is trying to enact more. In eight years Obama got one initiative through as he had a majority in both houses of Congress. Nothing else, just Obamacare. The rest of the time he gave fundraising speeches, campaigned for Democrats, played golf, and went to Hawaii, and Martha's Vineyard. Thank goodness he was lazy.

Old 04-22-2018, 04:42 PM

9,722 posts, read 14,262,736 times
Quote:
Nothing to brag about. Apparently, you're just a Fake political news junkie.

Old 04-22-2018, 06:10 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,148 times
She is the worst piece of trash on the planet, everything she has done since losing only proves that she would have been the worst possible president had she won, we can all be thankful that she lost, now if she would just disappear from sight.

Old 04-22-2018, 06:12 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
She is the worst piece of trash on the planet, everything she has done since losing only proves that she would have been the worst possible president had she won, we can all be thankful that she lost, now if she would just disappear from sight.
And the congregation said....Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections