Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 10:43 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump cheated on his first wife with the second. And he probably cheated on her with the third. And then he was heard on tape boasting about grabbing women parts. Women should stop turning a blind eye to men like this. Women are not objects for men to abuse.
Say them with me Natalie: Supreme Court. Second Amendment. Border Security. Economy. Law Enforcement. Military. Illegal immigration. Refugees.

The personal life and personal decisions of the president and his wife are not on that list. They have never been on that list. They will never be on that list.

Supreme Freakin' Court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 11:10 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Say them with me Natalie: Supreme Court. Second Amendment. Border Security. Economy. Law Enforcement. Military. Illegal immigration. Refugees.

The personal life and personal decisions of the president and his wife are not on that list. They have never been on that list. They will never be on that list.

Supreme Freakin' Court.
I was responding to the op. What the heck does your response to me have to do with the subject

Old 05-08-2018, 02:43 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Who knew that so many women were cool with sexual assault?

Old 05-08-2018, 05:32 AM

24,627 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Apparently, Michelle Obama’s idea of fostering female empowerment includes criticizing women who dare to be independent thinkers.
And being oblivious to how people felt about her husband’s cockiness over wining two elections.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:51 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,899,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
Nobody cares what Michelle Obama thinks. She’s irrelevant.
You obviously do since you posted here.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:58 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
Nobody cares what Michelle Obama thinks. She’s irrelevant.
Michelle who did you mean Michael

https://youtu.be/8cgk732vfGQ

Old 05-08-2018, 03:20 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post

Supreme Freakin' Court.
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I was responding to the op. What the heck does your response to me have to do with the subject

That is a list of reasons why women would vote for Trump. Who cares whom he slept with when there are POLICY issues at hand?

Old 05-08-2018, 04:22 PM

251 posts, read 148,482 times
Were some of you just as salty when BARBARA BUSH expressed practically the SAME thought? Or does sound "worse" coming from Harvard educated and attorney Mrs Obama?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CxH2iHVWUg

Old 05-08-2018, 06:12 PM

50,371 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Michelle Obama is partisan, so a saint could be elected, and if he wasn’t a rich democrat and black, she would have no use for him. Michelle especially hates Trump because he makes her ineffectual husband look so bad.

Trump is nobody’s idea of a perfect person. He is very flawed, but so is everyone in their own way....including MO and especially her empty suit of a husband.

I’m a Trump supporter. Not because I think he belongs on a pedestal, but because he brings a businessman’s problem solving skills to the job.

It’s like choosing between a surgeon who is very skilled, but rude, and one who is charming, but at the bottom of his class. I’ll take the rude guy.

Old 05-08-2018, 10:46 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30332...-emily-zanotti

hmmm, thinking that women should think the same way because they are women. That seems pretty sexist to me. I thought libs were against sexism?
We get it. Women won't vote for other women even though there has never been a woman president in over 200 years, yet there are more women than men in this country. We get it. Women look at a woman and hate her. Women look at a man that insults women, and think he is dating material.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections