Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 09:30 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,081,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.westernjournal.com/dick-...sharingbuttons

"Voters who have moved away and those who are deceased may provide a solid core of Democrat votes in many key states.
Because most states do not have efficient or effective ways of purging their voter rolls when people leave the area or pass away, the names stay on the rolls and afford a great opportunity — in the absence of photo IDs — for fraudulent ballots to be cast in their name."

We need to keep our elections fair or become a banana republic.
I agree. we left NM 10 years ago and apparently it has only been the last couple of years that they finally got us off the voter lists.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:39 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,667,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.westernjournal.com/dick-...sharingbuttons

"Voters who have moved away and those who are deceased may provide a solid core of Democrat votes in many key states.
Because most states do not have efficient or effective ways of purging their voter rolls when people leave the area or pass away, the names stay on the rolls and afford a great opportunity — in the absence of photo IDs — for fraudulent ballots to be cast in their name."
First off, it is an opinion piece. And the author is very opinionated, surely.

But like another poster said, no one, not even the author, is claiming that anyone is utilizing these "ghost voters" to commit fraud. So, you are saying since there exists more supposed "ghost voters" than the margin in a state - therefore there is fraud and Democrats will leverage it?

Let's talk about another type of "ghost voter." It is a voter that can legitimately vote. In NC, these "ghost voters" amount to over 2.2 million(!) voters. Considering the margin in NC was only 173,000 - even a small number of these "ghost voters" could CERTAINLY have swung the election either way. Who are these "ghost voters?"

Um... they are the 31% of North Carolinians that are eligible to vote that simply don't vote. When you think about this silly idea illustrated by the author of "ghost voters" - I suppose they don't realize that the 189,000 "ghost voters" that MIGHT be vulnerable to fraud is a paltry vs the 2,200,000 no-show voters.

If the Democratic party wanted to defraud and swing the election, they'd have better luck either encouraging that 2.2M to show up on election day or why not simply defraud those 2.2M voters?

That article is bogus. The author is missing the big picture.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:49 AM

8,371 posts, read 4,429,712 times
I will give the words of Morris when he provides significant proof that this occurs. Until then, it is just his fantasy theory.

Old 05-22-2018, 01:58 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,234,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I will give the words of Morris when he provides significant proof that this occurs. Until then, it is just his fantasy theory.
It happens and I am quite sure it has happened a lot, I hope that one day many more will be arrested so those who cannot believe it, will have to wake up.

Illegal alien arrested, charged with voter fraud

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

Grandmother Deported for Voter Fraud Leaves U.S. in Tears

Old 05-22-2018, 03:39 PM

7,885 posts, read 11,315,810 times
This sounds more like meddling and illegal than anything russia did. Why do we let this go on and not fix it? Unacceptable to do so.

Old 05-22-2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-fan View Post
Are you posting this as a joke?

This was a classic case of deceptive video editing that was written up here:

Why People Believe Obama Encouraged
Well that is odd since I watched him say it on the news when it first happened.

Old 05-22-2018, 08:13 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhw2 View Post
This sounds more like meddling and illegal than anything russia did. Why do we let this go on and not fix it? Unacceptable to do so.
Because we investigate actual issues, not fantasies dreamed up by people who hate free and fair elections.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:54 PM

29,374 posts, read 16,286,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Well that is odd since I watched him say it on the news when it first happened.
He point blank says, even in your edited version, that only citizens can vote.

Old 05-23-2018, 12:38 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,617,896 times
my grandfather voted republican all his life, after he died he started voting democrat.

Old 05-23-2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
He point blank says, even in your edited version, that only citizens can vote.
he was clearly using double speak, she clearly asks about dreamers and calls dreamers citizens because they contribute to this country, they are NOT citizens and then he goes on to say when you vote you are a citizen yourself, he is clearly telling illegals that they can vote and not be punished for doing so and the reason he is saying that is because they never thought it possible that Hillary would not be elected, with all the cheating, lying and stealing the dem party was doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=nVR1ZrR0Iu4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.