U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-22-2018, 03:29 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
9,013 posts, read 2,733,677 times
Reputation: 6945

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
ahhhh… so that is what you think of the PEOPLE out in the rest of the state.... as property, and not people....
I mean ... seriously ... are you really that daft?

Since you believe 75 people on 1 square mile have more rights than 75 people in an apartment, it is YOU who are viewing property as more important than people.

You're so blithely unaware of your own ignorance you can't even see that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-22-2018, 03:34 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,326 posts, read 14,045,399 times
Reputation: 6505
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I mean ... seriously ... are you really that daft?

Since you believe 75 people on 1 square mile have more rights than 75 people in an apartment, it is YOU who are viewing property as more important than people.

You're so blithely unaware of your own ignorance you can't even see that.
nope... its what you said... people NOT in a city are just property... cattle for the liberal elite... people outside of cities mean nothing.....

now that may not be what you meant... but it certainly sounded that way


and again, the liberal elite, will not ALLOW others to have an opinion, other say something that you dont agree with... attack mode initialized …. so why is it the liberal elite has to attack others with differing opinions????… hmm... logical minds want to know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 05:00 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
9,013 posts, read 2,733,677 times
Reputation: 6945
You are entitled to your opinion. And I too, am entitled to an opinion. My opinion is that your opinions are based on a complete lack of logic, reason, and anything resembling rational human thinking.

It's funny you accuse me of being in attack mode, when you yourself just bashed liberals up the kazoo. Do you even know what the word "attack" means?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 06:15 PM
 
15,366 posts, read 5,713,380 times
Reputation: 11512
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
You are entitled to your opinion. And I too, am entitled to an opinion. My opinion is that your opinions are based on a complete lack of logic, reason, and anything resembling rational human thinking.
Ah, go ahead and call what he spouts by the correct term: nonsense. No one here will contradict you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 06:40 PM
 
235 posts, read 88,047 times
Reputation: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
but states like PA, NY..trump won 75% of the state.


in BLUE NY, trump won 75% of the state.... what gave him a loss in new York State is NYC

New York....out of 62 counties... Hillary won only 16..... trump took 46 counties.
of the 5 boroughs of NYC..Hillary lost Staten Island, she could not even carry the whole city
Yet Clinton won the vote with roughly 20% margin...are you saying people who live in major metropolitan areas count less than people in rural areas???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 06:52 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,326 posts, read 14,045,399 times
Reputation: 6505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy84 View Post
Yet Clinton won the vote with roughly 20% margin...are you saying people who live in major metropolitan areas count less than people in rural areas???
actually it was 23.5% (59% to 36.5).. which shows that the cities count more than the rural....

again the way the election goes (doesn't matter the party)… the cities negate the rural areas to second class citizens



now on the other hand as a country... hitlery only won 20 out of 50 states...

the states spoke.. and Donald Trump is your president
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 07:04 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
9,013 posts, read 2,733,677 times
Reputation: 6945
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
actually it was 23.5% (59% to 36.5).. which shows that the cities count more than the rural....
Geeze, how many times does this have to be explained to you? That's because they have more people!


Yes, a county with 1 million people counts more than a county with 10,000 people, because 1 million > 10,000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 07:46 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,326 posts, read 14,045,399 times
Reputation: 6505
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Geeze, how many times does this have to be explained to you? That's because they have more people!


Yes, a county with 1 million people counts more than a county with 10,000 people, because 1 million > 10,000.

and their is the admission... the leftist cities are more important.... density of a city counts more than any other area, because it is liberal...screw everyone else





Jimmy boy, sorry... we all know you are a far leftist... so of course your going to be arguing your point




every leftist argues to screw the little guy... because leftists are elitists
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 07:49 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,326 posts, read 14,045,399 times
Reputation: 6505
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Geeze, how many times does this have to be explained to you? That's because they have more people!


Yes, a county with 1 million people counts more than a county with 10,000 people, because 1 million > 10,000.
oh 1 million is more important than 10k or 100k... fine

so NYC...
New York city(the city not the state) has a bigger population than over 10 other states COMBINED

nyc population 8.3 million

wyoming 544k
vermont 621k
n. dakota 640k
alaska 690k
s. dakota 821k
delaware 885k
montana 974k
rhode island 1.01 million
hawaii 1.2 million
maine 1.3 million

total 7.8 million

10 states combined less than the population of NY CITY


so according to you..NYC is MORE important than these 10 states


heck NYC 8.3 million is more than your state of Missouri at 6.1 million... so my city is more important than your state..according to you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2018, 07:53 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
9,013 posts, read 2,733,677 times
Reputation: 6945
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so according to you..NYC is MORE important than these 10 states
Yes, indeed it is, because it has more people.


Do you not understand that the rule is, "1 man, 1 vote?" It appears you don't, because you believe rural areas should power disproportionate to their population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top