U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-14-2018, 10:10 AM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
13,458 posts, read 8,476,946 times
Reputation: 19568

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I agree. But what will these guys do without Hillary?

There's going to be a lot of depressed right wingers when their favorite Democrat doesn't run.

It's obvious they are obsessed with her. They just can't quit her.
But then she can't stop talking about us, either.
A Democrat who wants the conservatives to stop talking about Hillary is just tooooooo obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-14-2018, 10:27 AM
 
15,367 posts, read 5,681,036 times
Reputation: 11511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
But then she can't stop talking about us, either.
A Democrat who wants the conservatives to stop talking about Hillary is just tooooooo obvious.
We never talk about Hillary, only you guys do. If you wouldn't post every little thing she does we wouldn't even know about it.

But you do. You can't wait to post Every. Single. Utterance. You just can't shut up about her.

Admit it, you're infatuated with her. It's cute how you try to pretend otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2018, 10:29 AM
 
9,677 posts, read 3,121,424 times
Reputation: 3994
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
We never talk about Hillary, only you guys do. If you wouldn't post every little thing she does we wouldn't even know about it.

But you do. You can't wait to post Every. Single. Utterance. You just can't shut up about her.

Admit it, you're infatuated with her. It's cute how you try to pretend otherwise.




Hillary is the vile hag crook that Democrats claim should have been president instead of Trump



They say this should be who is president right now instead of Trump


Hillary is still a major part of the Democratic Party


Hillary will goes on one show after another opening her pie hole


She has a super pac trying to block Trumpís scotus nominee



She is fair game


Of course liberals are embarsssed to hear about her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2018, 10:38 AM
 
15,367 posts, read 5,681,036 times
Reputation: 11511
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hillary is the vile hag crook that Democrats claim should have been president instead of Trump



They say this should be who is president right now instead of Trump


Hillary is still a major part of the Democratic Party


Hillary will goes on one show after another opening her pie hole


She has a super pac trying to block Trumpís scotus nominee



She is fair game


Of course liberals are embarsssed to hear about her
The only thing I find embarrassing is how stuck you guys are on her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2018, 11:55 AM
 
2,677 posts, read 6,236,323 times
Reputation: 4137
Thumbs down actually...

Hillary should be handed the current Presidency and it should be stripped from Trump due to the facts that it was gotten by ill-means... he didn't win it...he doesn't deserve it.
Koale
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2018, 06:56 PM
 
Location: Old Mother Idaho
21,232 posts, read 14,256,943 times
Reputation: 15725
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The only thing I find embarrassing is how stuck you guys are on her.
Yup.
For a lot of the folks here, it appears Hillary is the girlfriend they can't quit obsessing over, even though it's been years. The relationship was bad when it went on, so the girlfriend has to be a monster now that it's over.

I know guys who think about their ex-wives like that. And then wonder why she left them. But when man-love comes into the picture, things get really complicated, so I guess obsession is just a part of all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2018, 10:06 PM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
13,458 posts, read 8,476,946 times
Reputation: 19568
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
We never talk about Hillary, only you guys do. If you wouldn't post every little thing she does we wouldn't even know about it.

But you do. You can't wait to post Every. Single. Utterance. You just can't shut up about her.

Admit it, you're infatuated with her. It's cute how you try to pretend otherwise.
If Hillary were to shut up, conservatives would have nothing to talk about. Even today, she was yowling on TV about a conservative Supreme Court nominee. You know the really funny part?
Ya Ready? .............
She has no vote in the matter!!!!!ROFLMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2018, 02:05 AM
 
11,492 posts, read 3,141,729 times
Reputation: 3913
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The only thing I find embarrassing is how stuck you guys are on her.
Note that you are stating what you find embarrassing, which is different that being embarrassed for someone else (because of their behavior).

Since they (not you) are the ones who are stuck on her, why do you find that embarrassing?

Because 'you guys' are fellow citizens and you think it reflects poorly on the country?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2018, 02:10 AM
 
11,492 posts, read 3,141,729 times
Reputation: 3913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
Hillary should be handed the current Presidency and it should be stripped from Trump due to the facts that it was gotten by ill-means... he didn't win it...he doesn't deserve it.
Koale
By what procedure codified in law should Hillary be handed the current Presidency ?

Or should we be paying attention to Koale's feelings, rather than the law ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2018, 08:22 AM
 
Location: Denver CO
20,988 posts, read 11,624,951 times
Reputation: 31827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
If Hillary were to shut up, conservatives would have nothing to talk about. Even today, she was yowling on TV about a conservative Supreme Court nominee. You know the really funny part?
Ya Ready? .............
She has no vote in the matter!!!!!ROFLMAO
Yeah, the way every other previous nominee is supposed to shut up? Nope this is a Hillary-only demand and she doesn't give a flying fig what you want. She's a private citizen who is free to express her opinion on world events just like the rest of us. Ignore her if you aren't interested in what she has to say, but it's very, very clear that the Right is completely obsessed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:49 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top