Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 07:34 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,010 times

Advertisements

Ben Smith's Blog - Politico.com

I know this happened a year ago, but everyone should go back and re-read the comments made by Barack Hussein Obama after the mass shooting at Virginia Tech. He compared the senseless murder of 33 people to, among other things, Imus using the phrase "nappy headed ho's" and the outsourcing of jobs.

Is this man nuts? Of course, he has NO solutions to recommend, just the ambiguous idea of, that's right, hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2008, 07:40 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,245,064 times
Hey Pimpy,

Trolling in the archives???

Old 04-01-2008, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizbin View Post
Hey Pimpy,

Trolling in the archives???
Nope, just watching the Rutgers women's b-ball game, which reminded me of Don Imus, which reminded me of Obama's idiotic statements.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:54 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,208,190 times
Hey Pimpy, the Hussein use is so ten minutes ago, get with the program. Grade school much?

Old 04-01-2008, 07:55 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,507,975 times
<<There's the "verbal violence" of Imus.>>

What about the verbal violence of reverand Wright?????

Old 04-01-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
<<There's the "verbal violence" of Imus.>>

What about the verbal violence of reverand Wright?????
That's also ten minutes ago. I go to a Catholic church although I'd consider myself agnostic. When my priest speaks out against abortion in such strong terms that doesn't mean I agree with him. If going to church meant agreeing with everything your pastor/preacher/rabbi said, a lot less people would bother going.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Hey Pimpy, the Hussein use is so ten minutes ago, get with the program. Grade school much?
If you don't want the man to be called by his legal name, maybe you should lobby for him to change it.

I've never been offended when someone has used my middle name in referring to me.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
If you don't want the man to be called by his legal name, maybe you should lobby for him to change it.

I've never been offended when someone has used my middle name in referring to me.
I've never been offended by anyone who referred to me by my middle name. However, you and I both know that you're using his name to remind everyone of his Muslim roots which, as you know, aren't too popular with Islamofacist Americans. So cut the innocent act, you're way too transparent for that.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
I've never been offended by anyone who referred to me by my middle name. However, you and I both know that you're using his name to remind everyone of his Muslim roots which, as you know, aren't too popular with Islamofacist Americans. So cut the innocent act, you're way too transparent for that.
I'm not going to apologize for calling someone by his legal name. Why don't you stick to the topic and explain the man's ludicrous remarks in which he compared a mass murder to a lame joke by a shock jock.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
I'm not going to apologize for calling someone by his legal name. Why don't you stick to the topic and explain the man's ludicrous remarks in which he compared a mass murder to a lame joke by a shock jock.
You could stick to the topic without being so inflammatory. It's funny that you didn't even deny that you're pandering to the current, overt Islamofacism being displayed by many Americans. I'm not going to bother replying to the article because it's irrelevant. Like you said, he made those comments over a year ago. And most of us with brains understand that being misquoted by the media is par for the course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections