Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 12:14 PM

494 posts, read 368,904 times

Advertisements

Oh yes because we had Presidents John McCain, and Mitt Romney right? Both were accused of being racists by the shameless DNC lapdog media.

You aren't a republican if you dont appreciate Trump fighting back.

The day the Democrats stop identity politics, and become a rational Bill Clinton style party again... is when the GOP can go back to having great warmongering principled people leading it. Cowards who never speak out, and live by their own delusional conservative BS.

Hussein Filthy Obama literally campaigned on SKIN COLOR in 2012. He created the DACA program to get emotional hispanics to turn out. Biden said black people would go back in chains if Hussein lost. Hussein demonized the american public he was elected to represent calling them backwards, and racists. (when in fact they opposed Hussein purely based on his sheer incompetence).

Never before Hussein did we have a US president only stand for his base of voters. Never before Hussein were identity politics (anti white racism, victim status, skin color advantages, breaking immigration laws) used to win an election. Trump is just following the trend Hussein Obama set for this country.

If you didn't complain when Hussein degraded the entire US political system to game based on % of skin color votes, and amnesty for illegal aliens to create a voter base... you have zero right to complain now.

If America continues on its current trend... we become a 3rd world country within 40 years. If illegal aliens get their amnesty and get another 3-4 people to America via chain migration once they become citizens we as a country become 50% hispanic, and in many states you won't hear english spoken anymore in public. One amnesty is all it takes. Imagine how society gets transformed... how services are provided... the nature of the US govt... priorities...

Then we can have another amnesty in 30 years on schedule because Democrats can't build a ****ing wall/enforce laws.

It all started with the skin color identity politics of 2012 destroying a previous political system based on needs, wants, principles, norms, the economy, and other prevalent issues. Go Cry about Obama before you DARE SAY anything about Trump.

Trump is a complication... or even a side effect... BARACK HUSSEIN MOTHER****ING Obama was the disease. A disgusting delusional low class community organizing freak supported by his DNC lapdog media. Before Obama we had PRESIDENTS FOR ALL AMERICANS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2018, 12:39 PM

3,162 posts, read 2,212,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocytoma View Post
Pathetic that Democrats can't get rid of the malignant hussein cancer that destroyed their party to the weakest level since the start of the 20th century. Hussein being the egotistical sadistic low class filth he is... shamelessly campaigned in the midterms. Everywhere he went... the GOP won.
This looks like an "alternative facts" post. Obama campaigned in Michigan just before the midterms, where Democrats won the governor and Senate races, and picked up two House seats. All this in a state that had voted narrowly for his successor two years earlier.

Maybe here in the real world, we should mention that "John" (i.e. DJT) held rallies in Nevada over the last several months. The state now has Democrats as governor, both senators, 3 of 4 House seats, and both chambers of their state legislature. What a stellar track record on "John's" part.

Old 11-20-2018, 12:53 PM

494 posts, read 368,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas75 View Post
This looks like an "alternative facts" post. Obama campaigned in Michigan just before the midterms, where Democrats won the governor and Senate races, and picked up two House seats. All this in a state that had voted narrowly for his successor two years earlier.

Maybe here in the real world, we should mention that "John" (i.e. DJT) held rallies in Nevada over the last several months. The state now has Democrats as governor, both senators, 3 of 4 House seats, and both chambers of their state legislature. What a stellar track record on "John's" part.
LOL MI? Everyone knew that Dems would win the Gov, and Senate races. Senate was alot closer than expected because John James was an excellent nominee but he was ignored by the RNC/Trump (besides in Tweets). had they been able to support him he would have lost by 2 or won by 2.

Bragging that Dems won IL's gov election because Hussein entered Chicago... is why people consider democrats to be low political acumen voters.

In all the "swing" areas... aka areas that matter... where Hussein (if he had any influence)... would be able to deliver... he failed.

The only reason DeSantis/Scott won in FL is because of Trump.
Trump saved Kemp in GA
He literally single handedly destroyed 4 incumbent Dem senators.
OH went Red because of Trump... and Sherrod Brown despite his magical brand won by just a single digit margin. Trump force full power here.
Manchin won by +3% (this is a man who won by 20% min throughout his political career). In fact he won by +30% in 2012 even after Obama lost by the same amount the same night.

What the hell did Hussein achieve for the Democrat party? LOL
Congratulations to Hussein for helping his party win back seats they were going to win anyway... and lost purely because he was a disaster president.

Let me know when Trump reaches the Hussein standard
1000+ state legislature seats lost
Deep Red Senators losing (similar to MA/CO/NH/IL getting GOP senators under Obama).
GOP decimated to their weakest position since FDR

Until then Billionaire Donald J Trump >>>>>> Community Organizer, Drug addict, low class filth, identity politics obsessed, and delusional Hussein Obama.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:40 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
What I mean by the topic name is that it has now become abundantly clear to me that the Republican party’s central platform and campaign strategy is fear and resentment, and frankly it depresses me.

I’ve voted for republican candidates in the past, and as recently as 5 years ago...however, I’m not sure I ever will again. The fear, hatred and resentment that drives the party’s agenda and energizes it’s base is now in dangerous territory and it’s difficult for me to envision a way out of this hole.

It wasn’t always this way. I remember not too far back when the party had a positive message supported by conservative values and fiscal responsibility. That has been replaced with tribalism, nationalism and protectionism, fear-mongering, building walls, etc. etc. It’s gotten very dark.

Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone here agrees and also has a problem with the direction the party is heading.

I Putin doesn't assist in 2020, there is no HOPE for the Republicans.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:20 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,408,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
What I mean by the topic name is that it has now become abundantly clear to me that the Republican party’s central platform and campaign strategy is fear and resentment, and frankly it depresses me.

I’ve voted for republican candidates in the past, and as recently as 5 years ago...however, I’m not sure I ever will again. The fear, hatred and resentment that drives the party’s agenda and energizes it’s base is now in dangerous territory and it’s difficult for me to envision a way out of this hole.

It wasn’t always this way. I remember not too far back when the party had a positive message supported by conservative values and fiscal responsibility. That has been replaced with tribalism, nationalism and protectionism, fear-mongering, building walls, etc. etc. It’s gotten very dark.

Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone here agrees and also has a problem with the direction the party is heading.
Fear, hatred, and resentment are the main motivations of the Democrats. Look at Antifa, look at the crazy demonstrations, look at the Orange man bad syndrome, look at the Kavanaugh confirmation. The list is endless and all point to fear, hatred, and resentment.

The Republican party as the pro=globalization big business party does not really exist anymore - midterm elections got rid of the rest of the never Trumpers. Trump has become the Repubs.

Look objectively at what Trump wants: jobs back in America, end of holding the short stick of bad trade deals, end of endless illegal immigrants that undercut American's wages. Look objectively at Make America Great and America First. Forward looking ideas.

Controlling the House, the democrats are now fodder for Trump for any inability of reaching the goals. Endless investigations of Trump will just turn off more and more people, Even if Trump is brought down, likely there are hundreds more new politicians who are shrewder than Trump waiting in the wings.

Democrats are fighting last year's war. What is the economic policy of the Democrats? I ask every Democrat and none can explain and then resort to Orange man bad.

(Ocasio-Cortez wants freebies, lots of them. She is essentially becoming the voice of economics of the Democrats. Good luck on running on that idea.)

Old 11-20-2018, 03:44 PM

3,079 posts, read 1,544,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Really OP? I think you could replace the word Republican with Democrat and you would be on the right track.

The Left and their media outlets have been spreading fear since Trump started his campaign. They told us that if he was elected that he would start a war with Russia, North Korea, Iran and he would crash the stock market. They told us he would nuke the world in a rage. They told us how he is a fascist dictator wanna be Hitler that hates everyone and it goes on and on.

I agree that the Republicans have drifted to the far Right with many of their ideas but the Democrats have shifted to the extreme Left and some of their ideas are downright scary and dangerous.

Both parties need to do something, come together and stop dividing the country but the way I see it the Left is more to blame for starting it and the Right is merely responding to them while America suffers.
Very true. Cant tell one party from the other today. The republicans have drifted to the far right and the dems to the far left. No one in the middle anymore. No compromise, its my way only and to h... with everyone else.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:59 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
One party rule for America! Democrat liberals now and forever! Happiness and prosperity will be complete for ever more!
Yep, we can go back just a few years and listen to Obama, Hillary, and Bill talk about protecting our borders. Nary a word from them today. They cant even use the word Illegal alien or even undocumented Migrant anymore. Its all Sancuary cities and Asylum Seekers regardless if they are just job seekers or hard core criminals.

Old 11-20-2018, 04:04 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I Putin doesn't assist in 2020, there is no HOPE for the Republicans.
Maybe your party can go back to freeing Obama's Terrorist buddies again, so they can go back to killing our military, our Allies, and Innocents again

Old 11-20-2018, 08:17 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
Look in the mirror, the very reason he was elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMeZCPbM6bA

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
Because I see you

I'll be your mirror (reflect what you are)

Let's play Password, shall we?

Aristophanes ... ridiculous!

Deplorables ... ________ (fill in the blank)!

Are you still upset Hillary called you a deplorable. Yet you have no problem with the insults Trump spews every day. Sorry didn't watch the video. Why do people posts videos anyway. Use your words.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:14 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,373,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocytoma View Post
Oh yes because we had Presidents John McCain, and Mitt Romney right? Both were accused of being racists by the shameless DNC lapdog media.

You aren't a republican if you dont appreciate Trump fighting back.

The day the Democrats stop identity politics, and become a rational Bill Clinton style party again... is when the GOP can go back to having great warmongering principled people leading it. Cowards who never speak out, and live by their own delusional conservative BS.

Hussein Filthy Obama literally campaigned on SKIN COLOR in 2012. He created the DACA program to get emotional hispanics to turn out. Biden said black people would go back in chains if Hussein lost. Hussein demonized the american public he was elected to represent calling them backwards, and racists. (when in fact they opposed Hussein purely based on his sheer incompetence).

Never before Hussein did we have a US president only stand for his base of voters. Never before Hussein were identity politics (anti white racism, victim status, skin color advantages, breaking immigration laws) used to win an election. Trump is just following the trend Hussein Obama set for this country.

If you didn't complain when Hussein degraded the entire US political system to game based on % of skin color votes, and amnesty for illegal aliens to create a voter base... you have zero right to complain now.

If America continues on its current trend... we become a 3rd world country within 40 years. If illegal aliens get their amnesty and get another 3-4 people to America via chain migration once they become citizens we as a country become 50% hispanic, and in many states you won't hear english spoken anymore in public. One amnesty is all it takes. Imagine how society gets transformed... how services are provided... the nature of the US govt... priorities...

Then we can have another amnesty in 30 years on schedule because Democrats can't build a ****ing wall/enforce laws.

It all started with the skin color identity politics of 2012 destroying a previous political system based on needs, wants, principles, norms, the economy, and other prevalent issues. Go Cry about Obama before you DARE SAY anything about Trump.

Trump is a complication... or even a side effect... BARACK HUSSEIN MOTHER****ING Obama was the disease. A disgusting delusional low class community organizing freak supported by his DNC lapdog media. Before Obama we had PRESIDENTS FOR ALL AMERICANS.
Thanks for providing more than enough evidence to support my original post.

So much hatred and resentment here...not even sure where to begin. I guess I’ll start with this belief that Obama’s 2012 campaign ran strictly on race identity politics...where is this coming from exactly? I remember the debates, etc. and don’t recall anything close to what you’re describing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections