Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 06:53 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
WOW! You are scared of Beto. LOLOLOL.

You’d better be. He makes a Trumpkins look old, tired and lazy. Today on Meet the Press, a clip showed Beto naming 3 books and one article that he was reading, Trump only reads pictorials (comic books) of the President’s Daily Briefing, if he bothers to pay attention to them at all.

Can’t wait to see Trump squirm.
You realize that Chuck Todd very infamously said that Trump wasn't a real candidate and would never stay in the race. And that his wife promised to leave the USA should Trump win?

I'd think you'd would have learnt your lesson by now.

Your boy is probably going to be knocked out of the race by South Carolina by the Harris campaign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2019, 08:25 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
South Carolina is a conservative state. They would not vote for Kamala, who is very progressive. Time to unmute MTP!!

Old 03-18-2019, 07:39 AM

Quote:
South Carolina is a conservative state. They would not vote for Kamala, who is very progressive. Time to unmute MTP!!
Wrong as usual. I see you know little about that state.

Photo of Harris Rally in SC. These Democrats won't be voting for "Beh Toe"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1qVXCeUcAAxvXa.jpg

She's getting crowds like this all over the state. No other Democrat, even Bernie, comes close. The "Psychedelic Warrior"? Hasn't even been there.

Old 03-18-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Wrong as usual. I see you know little about that state.

Photo of Harris Rally in SC. These Democrats won't be voting for "Beh Toe"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1qVXCeUcAAxvXa.jpg

She's getting crowds like this all over the state. No other Democrat, even Bernie, comes close. The "Psychedelic Warrior"? Hasn't even been there.
Sorry, Cartoon Cat, South Carolina has been Republican since the Reconstruction. Since 2000, Republicans have won every major election held since in SC.

Kamala is possibly appealing to black crowds. I don’t see a single Harris sign in that picture of a crowd or anythink in your (doubtful) link that even indicates those folks are her audience.

You do remember that Lindsey Graham is Republican and certainly caters to Trumpkins. I think Lindsey is vying for the role of VP in 2020.

Last edited by staywarm2; 03-18-2019 at 08:31 AM..

Old 03-18-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Sorry, Cartoon Cat, South Carolina has been Republican since the Reconstruction.
Dear heart. We aren't talking about the general election. We are talking about the primaries. Did you actually think Republicans would be participating in a Harris vs Beta battle in the Democrat primary?

Harris is going to win the the South Carolina Democrat primary, IMO, and that will finish off Beta for good.

You really should study up on it.

Old 03-18-2019, 09:06 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Quote:
WOW! You are scared of Beto. LOLOLOL.

You’d better be. He makes a Trumpkins look old, tired and lazy. Today on Meet the Press, a clip showed Beto naming 3 books and one article that he was reading, Trump only reads pictorials (comic books) of the President’s Daily Briefing, if he bothers to pay attention to them at all.

Can’t wait to see Trump squirm.
Yep.
Those videos of O’Rourke running the 5K in Iowa must really have set them off.
I bet he even knows how to close an umbrella.

He’s now going to drive from Iowa to New Hampshire, of course stopping along the way to talk to people in the states in between.
He’ll be having actual one-on-one conversations with people unlike the current president who wouldn’t deign to ride the subway with regular people all his years of living in NYC.

But that’s the guy they believe knows something/anything about the working classes.

I look forward to seeing just how unhinged become the arguments from the Trump sycophants as election season progresses.

Old 03-18-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Yep.

He’s now going to drive from Iowa to New Hampshire, of course stopping along the way to talk to people in the states in between.
He’ll be having actual one-on-one conversations with people unlike the current president who wouldn’t deign to ride the subway with regular people all his years of living in NYC.

But that’s the guy they believe knows something/anything about the working classes.

I look forward to seeing just how unhinged become the arguments from the Trump sycophants as election season progresses.

John Kerry used to ride around on a bicycle too. (not sure if Beta has him beat on the umbrella thing)

Old 03-18-2019, 09:30 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
O’Rourke doesn't need an umbrella. He's tough enough to stand in the rain and get wet. He's not worried about his hairdo like Prima Donald. See this photo and video of O'Rourke standing in the rain, soaked. Everyone else has an umbrella but not O'Rourke.

https://www.heraldonline.com/latest-...219976920.html

Old 03-18-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
[/b]QUOTE=WaldoKitty;54709731]Dear heart. We aren't talking about the general election. We are talking about the primaries. Did you actually think Republicans would be participating in a Harris vs Beta battle in the Democrat primary?

Harris is going to win the the South Carolina Democrat primary, IMO, and that will finish off Beta for good.

You really should study up on it.
Sweetie, I know you think it will be the end for Beto if for some reason Kamala should win the SC DEM primary. Given Beto’s popularity, news coverage, and huge fund raising ability, I doubt Kamala will beat him. My point was that the Carolinas are full of conservative voters. Sadly, many blacks don’t vote or are cheated out of their voting rights by dishonest Republicans using nepharious means.

Maybe youshould study up. At least 20 states have open primaries, which means Republicans can vote in Democratic primaries. South Carolina is one of those.

Even if Kamala wins a few states, she won’t knock Beto out. Kamala is way too far left.

Dream on. Trumpkins will LOSE in 2020 and Beto will most likely be your next President!!

Old 03-18-2019, 01:45 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,955,379 times
Its interesting that he does not disclose the number of donors, just the money he got.

If it was truly a grass roots money haul, surely he would disclose it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections