Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 08:59 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Beto scares the peewaddle out of Trumplings.
You keep saying this over & over and posting your silly memes that nobody clicks on. It speaks for itself. Can't tell us a single reason why anyone would vote for the fellow.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:03 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You keep saying this over & over and posting your silly memes that nobody clicks on. It speaks for itself. Can't tell us a single reason why anyone would vote for the fellow.
Beh-toe will fade away soon. His jumping up on counters, flailing his arms, playing air guitar and skateboarding will not go over that well in the end. Bernie has much of the youth vote locked up and most of them are not going to go over to the kid.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:14 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Totally agree. Cannot understand how people find him good looking. He behaves like an overgrown kid in a middle-aged body with a rat-like face.

Mindless people like him because they think his name is cool.
Would you approve of his behavior if he bought hookers while his wife was pregnant? Just asking.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
You keep saying this over & over and posting your silly memes that nobody clicks on.
Well now, Kitty...

You sure told me.
Quote:
It speaks for itself. Can't tell us a single reason why anyone would vote for the fellow.
Nobody needs to tell me who to vote for or why.

But some folks require guidance on voting, so here it is.

Carry on.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:17 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:

He's just a typical democrat - probably on welfare and just sits on his computer all day hoping someone notices him.

Quote:
I think you're missing the point. The media is claiming he is good looking and that is part of his appeal, they say.

Right. That's the point. He's now the Fake News' Golden Boy, so they are making him out to be Christ.

He's very unimpressive, in so many ways.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Beh-toe will fade away soon. His jumping up on counters, flailing his arms, playing air guitar and skateboarding will not go over that well in the end. Bernie has much of the youth vote locked up and most of them are not going to go over to the kid.
His whole shtick is preposterous.

Only the typical uneducated, arrogant and ignorant hipster would find any appeal in him.

He comes off as a total cu-k to me.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:45 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriman80 View Post
I knew he was unattractive but damn, some say he's extremely ugly.

Never understood the handsome comments for him. He looks like a rat.
Quote:
Totally agree. Cannot understand how people find him good looking. He behaves like an overgrown kid in a middle-aged body with a rat-like face.

Mindless people like him because they think his name is cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
They said the Devil was a beautiful Angel at one time too but Dog face Bob is not very good looking and a idiot to boot ...

Can't help but laugh at some of these posts. I mean I'm reading the words but all that's coming across is jealousy and/or sour grapes.

I'd be willing to bet that everyone that thinks Beto looks like a rat is male.
Funny how there are no threads about the relative attractiveness of any of the other candidates. I think you do protest too much.

Well I'm female and I can tell you that as far as I'm concerned Beto is extremely easy on the eye.

It's policies that are important though so we will have to see what he comes up with. Nobody is going to vote for anyone based on how they look. I mean look at Donald Trump.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:55 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Talking You noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
He's just a typical democrat - probably on welfare and just sits on his computer all day hoping someone notices him.

Trumplings...

Always trying to steer the topic to ME.

Amusing

But really, all the attention is going to Beto.

He scares the GOP.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:59 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
His whole shtick is preposterous.

Only the typical uneducated, arrogant and ignorant hipster would find any appeal in him.

He comes off as a total cu-k to me.

Trump loyalists are in an uproar over O'Rourke. The name calling is hilarious. There's something about O'Rourke that sets them off more than other D candidates. Perhaps they see O'Rourke's potential and his appeal and realize he could beat Trump.

Old 03-19-2019, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump loyalists are in an uproar over O'Rourke. The name calling is hilarious. There's something about O'Rourke that sets them off more than other D candidates. Perhaps they see O'Rourke's potential and his appeal and realize he could beat Trump.
Noooo...we see that the Fake News has chosen him as their Golden Boy...and they are the enemy of the American people (as Trump has correctly pointed out many times).

You people are having a hard time understanding this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections