Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 08:16 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,741,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The Leading Candidate for the Democrats thinks that much of America is nothing more than the "Dregs of Society". Creepy Joe goes on a tear.

This shows the utter contempt the Democrat elite holds towards most Americans. Deplorables, Super preditors, Basement dwellers and now the "Dregs of Society".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=RCjAkrWLQ_o

And he's less crazed than most of the Democrat clown car.
Well Republicans say I'm not a "real American" because I'm not heterosexual, I'm not a Christian, and because I don't support Trump. Their "family values" turn a blind eye to locking up children but how DARE people make their own decisions about their bodies. They worship a lying cheating ****** because they cannot contain their overwhelming hatred of gays, minorities, educated people, and non-Christians. Republicans can handle the "deplorable" label. They've earned it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2019, 08:39 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,393,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOH View Post

.... Trump......
Dear, contain yourself. The topic isn't about Trump.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:29 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,415,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Big difference from the urban dregs. The urban dregs commit crimes at way higher rate than the rural ones.
The urban "dregs" are charged with crimes at a rate four times higher than their white dreg brethren in the sticks, usually the result of drug possession.

Old 03-22-2019, 08:11 AM

29,175 posts, read 22,164,190 times
I don't think its a good idea to call anyone or any group 'the dregs'.

The idea of winning is to get voters to vote for you. A guy who starts calling names on any voting bloc is making a big mistake doing it. Insults are things that are long remembered and not easily forgiven.

Voting for the best of 2 bad choices doesn't make voting a very satisfying activity for most voters. They'll do it, but will they do it twice in a row? That's one of the questions 2020 will answer.

Old 03-22-2019, 08:28 AM

193 posts, read 68,249 times
Quote:
He is right but in a different way than he intended. The dregs of our society are all the ghetto queens and thugs that contribute little to society except crime, urban decay while relying on taxpayers for all their needs (food, clothes, housing, education, etc.)
Don't people who fall into that category usually vote democrat though? The democrat party is the party of universal basic income for those unwilling to work LOL

Old 03-22-2019, 08:30 AM

2,692 posts, read 3,381,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He needs to be honest, and the truth is that if you look for the dregs of society amongst voters, the vast majority of these folks voted for Trump.

Call a spade a spade.
This! Let's call a spade a spade .

Old 03-22-2019, 08:30 AM

34,118 posts, read 18,364,781 times
If a Democrat is calling me names then I know I am doing something right, and on the correct path. I'd be concerned if they WEREN'T calling me names. It also means they are DESPERATE.

Old 03-22-2019, 09:33 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,445,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The Leading Candidate for the Democrats thinks that much of America is nothing more than the "Dregs of Society". Creepy Joe goes on a tear.

This shows the utter contempt the Democrat elite holds towards most Americans. Deplorables, Super preditors, Basement dwellers and now the "Dregs of Society".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=RCjAkrWLQ_o

And he's less crazed than most of the Democrat clown car.
Biden's a smart guy, I agree with him

Old 03-22-2019, 09:35 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,445,862 times
Quote:
He is right but in a different way than he intended. The dregs of our society are all the ghetto queens and thugs that contribute little to society except crime, urban decay while relying on taxpayers for all their needs (food, clothes, housing, education, etc.)
Nope, thanks for playing though

Old 03-22-2019, 09:53 AM

8,779 posts, read 4,442,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
This! Let's call a spade a spade .
Where I grew up we called it a f'ing shovel.

Biden is following in Hillary's footsteps, and will reap the same reward - second place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections