Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 06:29 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times

Advertisements

I'm just laughing at the notion that the OP thinks that "illegals" can or do "vote"! Can you imagine the dialogue going on in their brains about voting?
"Geez...I am a "illegal" but let me see how quickly I can screw myself & get deported by trying to vote !

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2019, 06:52 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I'm just laughing at the notion that the OP thinks that "illegals" can or do "vote"! Can you imagine the dialogue going on in their brains about voting?
"Geez...I am a "illegal" but let me see how quickly I can screw myself & get deported by trying to vote !

There is enough evidence out there that some do vote. Who's going to catch them using fake or stolen ID's?

Old 04-05-2019, 07:41 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
No one said anything about white nationalists. If the shoe fits, though... It is simply fact that GOP voters are older and whiter than the US at large. Take a look at the obituaries in your town. Those are 2/3 GOP voters based on demographic FACT. Then look at your elementary, your high schools, your state universities. Those are 2/3 Democratic voters. It is not hard to see where this ends up if the Republicans continue to push younger, more diverse groups out of the party.
If the shoe fits?

YES, I AM WHITE, AND YES, I LOVE MY COUNTRY, YES, I AM PROUD OF OUR NATION.

Just goes to show what you are.

Old 04-08-2019, 12:16 PM

349 posts, read 260,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
.....BTW, illegal aliens cannot vote.....
Oh, come now, 007. Do you actually believe that? The fake ID and SSN network is not a myth, sire.

The OP has a plausible theory, as is yours. But, I am reminded of the many, many illegal immigrants who came to the border states many, many years ago, who still speak their foreign language, and have yet to assimilate into the greater good of this county. And are still pulling on that "D for all" lever.

Old 04-09-2019, 06:40 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WacoBill View Post
Oh, come now, 007. Do you actually believe that? The fake ID and SSN network is not a myth, sire.

The OP has a plausible theory, as is yours. But, I am reminded of the many, many illegal immigrants who came to the border states many, many years ago, who still speak their foreign language, and have yet to assimilate into the greater good of this county. And are still pulling on that "D for all" lever.
Proof? Otherwise it's a conspiracy theory.

Old 04-09-2019, 07:35 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Illegals voting by the millions is a conservative article of faith. To say otherwise is to admit that they’re losing the future. They can’t do that.

Old 04-16-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Illegals voting by the millions is a conservative article of faith. To say otherwise is to admit that they’re losing the future. They can’t do that.
It never ceases to amaze me that the head-in-the-sand ignorance of Leftists continues even though our country is being over-run by south-of-the-border folk who want to suck on Mother America's tit instead of fixing the problems in their own countries.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:13 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WacoBill View Post

If illegals are voting in your state, contact the office of the Secretary of State.

IIRC, Republicans took over the Great State of Texas when W was elected governor. How long has it been since a Democrat won a statewide race? If illegals are voting in Texas it is because The Powers That Be want it.

Why is it that when Texas was going to pass E Verify, Bob Perry and Mr. HEB sent their lobbyist to stop it?

Old 04-16-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
If illegals are voting in your state, contact the office of the Secretary of State.

IIRC, Republicans took over the Great State of Texas when W was elected governor. How long has it been since a Democrat won a statewide race? If illegals are voting in Texas it is because The Powers That Be want it.

Why is it that when Texas was going to pass E Verify, Bob Perry and Mr. HEB sent their lobbyist to stop it?
My God!! You have the answer to everything. I am so amazed.

Old 04-17-2019, 08:39 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
We all know that the democratic party wants illegal ailens flooding over the border because they know that for now, those illegals will be voting for democrats.

UH OH.

WAKE UP, Democrats are importing soon to be Republicans.

Ya Know why?

Go Figure.

The vast majority of the illegal aliens are Christian, can you figure it out?

I predict that there will come a day when we do build a wall, and there is coming a time when we are just going to accept millions of illegal aliens as citizens, and as citizens, their ideas are going to change, but as Christians, they will soon be outcast of the Democratic party.

I live with illegal aliens, and I guarantee anyone that if you add my family and all my cousins, illegal aliens have personaly cost our family well over 200,000 dollars, just ripped and taken from our family by illegal aliens, but I don't mind so much.

The Democratic party is importing Christians by the millions, and if they realy think that everyone will continue to want to share their money with taxes of democrats to feed everyone not an American, they are wrong, and the simple reason why, is greed.

All those illegal Aliens are not going to remain Democrats forever.
No we don’t know that
That is just Trump cant
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections