Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2019, 01:34 PM

21,431 posts, read 7,368,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The Trump occult spends a lot of time obsessing over Hillary.
She is living rent free in their heads.

I don't blame them though ... reliving 2016 is far more pleasing to them than contemplating 2020.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2019, 01:34 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,809,629 times
First she has to get rid of the electoral college which she is trying to do. Then she has to push to allow millions of illegals in that she can blackmail into voting for her.

Rather or not she is really planning to run, she will at least be used as a distraction for the leftist Dems' unscrupulous goings on.

President Trump is already living in the leftists Dems heads so poor Hellary has no home.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:36 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,442,952 times
If Joe Biden falters early, Hillary Clinton will get in. Otherwise, no.

But Biden does typically falter.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:41 PM

4,125 posts, read 2,807,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Have any of you asked yourselves why Hillary Clinton has her mug in every news item, or on news web sites constantly.
It's almost a daily event.
If she is so "washed up" as many , even in her own party state, why all the public attention to her, or anything she has to say?

I have stated it many times, and now once more.
SHE IS GOING TO RUN IN THE 2020 ELECTION.

I think I know her plan.

She is going to stand on the sidelines for most of the dem primary, and debates, until most have been eliminated.
When there are but a few left,still with in the legal time period, she will enter the race,touting her diplomatic experience as secretary of state, and how "well" she got along with foreign leaders.
She will elaborate on her stint as senator, and broadcast, loud and clear her campaign slogan, something to the effect, "let's get back to some normalcy".

We all know she is a power monger, and she let the presidency get by her twice, and as they say, the third time is a charm.
This will be her last hurrah, and she knows it, so don't for one minute think she is out of it.
Why else would she be going around the country giving speeches and making tv appearances if she were going to stay out of it?
She certainly doesn't need the money.

She has about as much chance of winning the presidency as I do, but that is not going to stop her.

Remember, you heard it here.

Bob.
I don't know, your last prediction "trump is going to personally fund the border wall" didn't pan out so well.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:42 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,087,650 times
Quote:
Have any of you asked yourselves why Hillary Clinton has her mug in every news item, or on news web sites constantly.
If she is so "washed up" as many , even in her own party state, why all the public attention to her, or anything she has to say?

I think I know her plan.

She is going to stand on the sidelines for most of the dem primary, and debates, until most have been eliminated.
When there are but a few left,still with in the legal time period, she will enter the race,touting her diplomatic experience as secretary of state, and how "well" she got along with foreign leaders.
She will elaborate on her stint as senator, and broadcast, loud and clear her campaign slogan, something to the effect, "let's get back to some normalcy".

We all know she is a power monger, and she let the presidency get by her twice, and as they say, the third time is a charm.
This will be her last hurrah, and she knows it, so don't for one minute think she is out of it.
Why else would she be going around the country giving speeches and making tv appearances if she were going to stay out of it?

She has about as much chance of winning the presidency as I do, but that is not going to stop her.

Bob.
I hope she does. I'll just get out the popcorn again for it.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:42 PM

13,608 posts, read 20,659,738 times
Quote:

I think I know her plan.

Bob.
It is quite common for former public officials to offer comment. Even more so in this age of vast information technology.

What ever you think of HC, she has held high positions.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:44 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,118,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure she thinks the office is owed to her. She would lose, then Dems can complain for another 4 years.
And indulge in another collusion delusion frenzy.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:44 PM

11,091 posts, read 7,832,916 times
I don’t think she’ll run again. She’s just still mad and bitter at Trump for her loss. I am thinking that the IG and Barr will bring her back into the limelight soon enough.

Old 05-03-2019, 01:47 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,112,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The Trump occult spends a lot of time obsessing over Hillary.
not really: I think the left spends a lot of time wondering and defending her. We don't really pay that much attention to her, as most do not think she will run and if she did she wouldn't last through the first round of primaries. I do think she still considers the presidency is owed to her, but she is ready to step aside and just moan over how she was cheated.

Old 05-03-2019, 02:05 PM

40,919 posts, read 48,833,863 times
No she disgraced Obama and his legend. She's a 2 time loser and won't risk being a DNC 3 time loser and being totally humiliated.

Even the DNC will not let her have a 3rd shot. Her day is over. All she has now is to be a washed up old bitter woman.

Her and Bill have to almost give away tickets to their "Talks" today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections