U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-15-2008, 04:52 PM
 
Location: USA
881 posts, read 1,434,136 times
Reputation: 310

Advertisements

Islamists in Gaza supporting Obama!!! Obama may get investigated by Federal Elections Committee!

This is serious, folks. We already know a foreign national, george Soros, is helping Obama against Hillary and McCain. Now, evidence has surfaced that Islamists in GAZA are helping Obama!!

The Federal Elections Committee is investigating. This is serious!

Here is the report:
With Interest in ‘08 Race Worldwide, Obamamania Extends Beyond U.S. Borders - America’s Election HQ

Recently, Al Jazeera reported on a group of young Palestinians in the Gaza Strip who took it upon themselves to get together and randomly cold-call Americans in the U.S., encouraging them to vote for Obama. In an interview on the English version of the Arabic news network, 23-year-old coordinator Abu Juyyab told the reporter that hearing Obama speak won him over.

The young Palestinians’ active support of an American candidate does raise legal questions. Federal Election Law “prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly.” It also prohibits campaigns from working with foreign nationals to violate that ban or solicit funds or donations from them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-15-2008, 04:55 PM
 
Location: USA
881 posts, read 1,434,136 times
Reputation: 310
Here is another interesting question... WHY do these Islamists like Louis Farrakhan, Libyan dictator Qaddaffi, Iranians, Syrians, and now Gaza people are pushing for Obama??

What is it they know that we don't? Do they see Obama as damaging to the US, thus weakening our country?? Do they know Obama will tax and take funds from US citizens and send them to foreign countries??

What is going on here?!?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 04:57 PM
 
Location: One Day their Lies will Collapse
89 posts, read 50,773 times
Reputation: 39
So Palestinians in Gaza supporting Obama make them "Islamists"? What kind of absolute nonsense is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
The young Palestinians’ active support of an American candidate does raise legal questions. Federal Election Law “prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly.” It also prohibits campaigns from working with foreign nationals to violate that ban or solicit funds or donations from them.
Funny - Considering all candidates basically need to foam at the mouth with their unwavering support of Israel at AIPAC conferences comprised of American-Jews (with loyalties to Israel) and Israelis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Here is another interesting question... WHY do these Islamists like Louis Farrakhan, Libyan dictator Qaddaffi, Iranians, Syrians, and now Gaza people are pushing for Obama??
I think because they realize that Obama would be less likely to wage wars for Israel and the Jewish lobby than the other candidates.

I mean, hell, anyone who dares to question Israel warcrimes and illegal occupation in Palestine (and calls for peace) is a racist, anti-semite, terrorist supporter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 05:01 PM
 
1,545 posts, read 2,057,757 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Islamists in Gaza supporting Obama!!! Obama may get investigated by Federal Elections Committee!

This is serious, folks. We already know a foreign national, george Soros, is helping Obama against Hillary and McCain. Now, evidence has surfaced that Islamists in GAZA are helping Obama!!

The Federal Elections Committee is investigating. This is serious!

Here is the report:
With Interest in ‘08 Race Worldwide, Obamamania Extends Beyond U.S. Borders - America’s Election HQ

Recently, Al Jazeera reported on a group of young Palestinians in the Gaza Strip who took it upon themselves to get together and randomly cold-call Americans in the U.S., encouraging them to vote for Obama. In an interview on the English version of the Arabic news network, 23-year-old coordinator Abu Juyyab told the reporter that hearing Obama speak won him over.

The young Palestinians’ active support of an American candidate does raise legal questions. Federal Election Law “prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly.” It also prohibits campaigns from working with foreign nationals to violate that ban or solicit funds or donations from them.


what obama say about the rednecks clinging to prejudices?? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 05:02 PM
 
2,078 posts, read 1,848,699 times
Reputation: 1463
he got un wanted support, mccain has support from extremist preachers such as hagee, so i guess mccain is an extremists?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 07:11 PM
 
Location: Your mind
2,923 posts, read 4,574,556 times
Reputation: 590
Like the V-man said in a rare yet explainable (they're in an area that's at war with Israel and therefore with "the Jewish interests") moment of clarity, how do we even know the Palestinians were Islamists? That's kind of racist, isn't it?

...wait... no it isn't. I forgot. In order to be a good president you have to prove that you're universally hated by the world's entire population of impoverished, oppressed Arabs, that's the only way we can know you'll be able to handle the economy and our foreign policy conundrums, to which "bomb'em'tahell" is almost always the best answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 07:21 PM
 
1,572 posts, read 3,685,602 times
Reputation: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Islamists in Gaza supporting Obama!!! Obama may get investigated by Federal Elections Committee!

This is serious, folks. We already know a foreign national, george Soros, is helping Obama against Hillary and McCain..
George Soros is a US citizen, therefore he has every right to be called an American, even if you disagree with his politics.

Obama's campaign didn't solicit or pay for the Gaza youth to cold-call Americans, and to imply otherwise is frankly crass on your part. While it is against US law for candidates to solicit funds or campaign support from foreigners, there is no way really for Obama to stop them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Florida
479 posts, read 1,310,181 times
Reputation: 2294
Aren't most Palestinians Muslim (Islamists)?

From Wikipedia: Palestinians are predominantly Sunni Muslims, though there is a significant Christian minority as well as smaller religious communities.

"Islamist" isn't racist since a religion is not a race.

From what I've read, this isn't a particularly big deal. It could be if campaign contributions or other financial aspects were involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 07:43 PM
 
1,330 posts, read 4,634,715 times
Reputation: 485
I just googled Obama's foreign policy advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski- LiveLeak.com - Zbigniew Brzezinski to Jihadists: Your cause is right!
Despite Criticism, Obama Stands By Adviser Brzezinski - September 13, 2007 - The New York Sun (http://www2.nysun.com/article/62534 - broken link)
War and Piece: (http://www.warandpiece.com/blogdirs/000239.html - broken link)

OK Fun2Day...take a look and tell me I should not be really worried right about now???
The list or oddballs and nutjobs surrounding this guy is getting longer and longer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2008, 07:51 PM
 
8,287 posts, read 11,837,530 times
Reputation: 4948
Fun2day are you sure you aren't Rush Limbaugh? because your hysteria and paranoi is amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top