Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2019, 12:16 PM

20,830 posts, read 16,970,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Voting for Trump due to being called a deplorable is weak sauce man, weak ,but America
does have a huge class of poorly educated people so I guess it is possible.

Is it then Trump's nasty name calling of his opponents that made Trump win? if
one uses same logic it must be and then what does that say about Americans? hmm.
You equate poorly educated with deplorable? Only people who go to school are smart?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2019, 12:21 PM

Lo Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco.....I am still laughing and Lyin Ted!!

Old 10-14-2019, 12:25 PM

17,720 posts, read 13,418,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Just remember who and how many Hillary insulted....

"the deplorables". The cops, the nurses, the garbagemen and maids everyone who works hard....they have not forgotten who spoke for them. Trust me.
Trump insulted them the moment he said he understands the working class. How can someone whose never lifted anything heavier then a quarter pounder to stuff his fat face, understand what it’s like to WORK for a living?

Old 10-14-2019, 12:27 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,315,540 times
Quote:
go to 1:40 of the video if you think so.
Trump is a big, fat liar. Sure he’ll act like cares about you silly supporters. He’s using all of you to get what he wants—to be able to use the Presidency to line his pockets and to get the adulation he so craves.

Old 10-14-2019, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Trump insulted them the moment he said he understands the working class. How can someone whose never lifted anything heavier then a quarter pounder to stuff his fat face, understand what it’s like to WORK for a living?
Actually his dad took him to work sites and when young worked alongside them. You did not know?

Old 10-14-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump is a big, fat liar. Sure he’ll act like cares about you silly supporters. He’s using all of you to get what he wants—to be able to use the Presidency to line his pockets and to get the adulation he so craves.
I cannot help you.

Old 10-14-2019, 12:35 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,233,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
"This is why we won"

That is why America is at odds with itself. People on the left and right both really think they are part of a team that's trying to "beat" the other team.

"America First" my ass. "My Party First" is what most Americans are all about.
/\ This /\

Old 10-14-2019, 12:37 PM

51,847 posts, read 52,255,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
They all do this. The last 50 plus years with the increase of lobbyist and the like, politics is just a stepping stone to other way more lucrative gigs. I mean just look at Paul Ryan, he's the latest example of these asshats getting into office, getting connections and using them to parlay into high paying gigs. That's why these guys all say and do whatever it takes to get into office. The dem frontrunners are a perfect example, they are saying the most outlandish stuff that they know that will never happen just to buy votes, I mean come on. It's obvious as hell.

If you think it's a partisan thing, you would be mistaken.

Old 10-14-2019, 12:37 PM

17,720 posts, read 13,418,890 times
Quote:
Actually his dad took him to work sites and when young worked alongside them. You did not know?
And?? Did he do anything there then watch? No. Which is why he’s such a pansy’ arse an adult.

Old 10-14-2019, 12:39 PM

28,906 posts, read 14,252,003 times
I voted for Trump, and planned on doing it again but I really think he is done. Whether or not he committed an impeachable offence or not, I think the back lash over it, and what has happened in Syria will be his demise. I've said that this election is his to lose and apparently he wants to lose it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections