Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 05:17 PM

18,426 posts, read 8,258,982 times

Advertisements

...the Russians paid Hillary to say that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2019, 05:21 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
That is why I am formally demanding all participants of this primary to denounce their favorite candidate until they take a stance on Hillary's attack on Gabbard.
You are formally demanding....

Old 10-20-2019, 05:24 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I agree with your philosophy. I disagree that its baseless.

That being said, the OP didnt ask for Clinton to be condemned for "baseless" accusations. That was the point of my original post in this thread.

The OP wants an ideological fight, which has nothing to do with whether Gabbard is being propped up.

By the way, it is absolutely a fact she is being propped up by Conservatives. And the bots retweeting and or creating Facebook pages in her name should be concerning as well.
I know a lot of people who line up with me politically who are constantly being accused of being Russian bots. I'm absolutely not Russian, seriously dislike Trump and I'm ... probably dead center, slightly to the Right if anything, for the most part. People on both sides will accuse me of the most spectacularly false things. I can't take the Russian Bot insanity seriously. It seems like a whole lot of smoke and mirrors BS to me.

I can't speak for Conservatives because I'm not one of them. I'm Libertarian and have a whole lot of contempt for both parties.

Here's what I see:

Tim Pool is one of those Lefties who feels like he's been abandoned by the Left. He dislikes Trump but routinely calls BS when the accusations have no basis in fact. He also calls out Trump for his BS quite regularly. He supports Tulsi. Absolutely loves her really. He's got multiple channels and about 1 million subscribers in total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_dVyC104SY&t=732s

Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin) is another Leftie who feels abandoned by the Left and is now an outspoken supporter of Trump. Sargon absolutely adores Tulsi Gabbard. He's got about 1 million followers on YouTube and he's huge on alternative social media as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoJ-u3ShEzk

Styx looks for all the world like a braindead stoner, but the guy is pretty brilliant at political analysis. He's not on either side, but he supports Trump because he thinks the Left has gone insane. He's more of a Libertarian and tends to line up with me politically. He finds Tulsi to be vastly more palatable than the rest of the Democrats running. He's got 400K YouTube subscribers and he's always instantly in the top 5 whenever a new social media platform shows up: Gab.com, Minds.com, BitChute.com, etc. Here's him talking about Tulsi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvRFKzSQNT8

Then we have Dave Rubin, a gay Jew who used to work for the Young Turks, and you guessed it! He's a Leftie who thinks the Left has abandoned him. He has a million YouTube subscribers and has a solid presence all over social media. Here's his interview with Tulsi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gy797D3cAY

These are the moderates. The squishy middle-of-the-road people who generally feel like the Dems have abandoned them and no longer give a crap about them. Because the Leftist news media is insane, they call these people "Conservatives" or "Far Right" or "Alt-Right white supremacists" when all of that couldn't be further from the truth. All four are pro-abortion and a whole lot of other things that are clearly Left-wing stances. These are the types of people Tulsi Gabbard can attract, that the rest of the Democrat field can't. You might have been told that they're Conservatives, but they absolutely aren't.

As for true Conservatives, I think anyone with a functioning brain vastly prefers a strong empowered woman you disagree with who is actually willing to sit down and talk about things. Much better than the alternative, "Those people are EVIL!!! Spawns of SATAN!!! Kill them all before they kill us!!" style Democrat field of candidates. That's just common sense.

Old 10-20-2019, 05:36 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,008,443 times
For Hillary to say something so off the cuff like this suggests to me that she is definitely not going to run. She's out of the game, and can spout whatever BS she wishes. The Clinton admin was always famous for scripting everything down to the last word. Granted, that was Bill, not Hillary.

I wouldn't really expect the others to step in between a fight between Hillary and Tulsi, who at age 38 is unlikely to be the nominee. It is also possible that Hillary is just insanely jealous. (google tulsi gabbard bikini).

Old 10-20-2019, 05:48 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,135,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
For Hillary to say something so off the cuff like this suggests to me that she is definitely not going to run. She's out of the game, and can spout whatever BS she wishes. The Clinton admin was always famous for scripting everything down to the last word. Granted, that was Bill, not Hillary.

I wouldn't really expect the others to step in between a fight between Hillary and Tulsi, who at age 38 is unlikely to be the nominee. It is also possible that Hillary is just insanely jealous. (google tulsi gabbard bikini).
Of course she will not run!

I don’t know what Hillary was thinking, or what information she has or thinks she has. The only thing I can come up with is that Hill suspects the Russians have donated to Tulsi’s campaign because she has some large donations from questionable sources. If Tulsi has divulged her campaign assets and contributors, and Clinton suspects some of them are secretly Russian, then I get it. But the way it was dropped—like a bombshell—was just wrong.

Obviously there is some hostility there.

Old 10-20-2019, 05:54 PM

18,426 posts, read 8,258,982 times
...and to think....Hillary sold them all that uranium...and they still don't like her

Old 10-20-2019, 05:55 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
Is Hillary secretly working for Tulsi? This latest thing from Hillary has to be the stupidest thing she's ever said. Tulsi is going to be able to raise so much money off this and probably see a bump in the polls. I liked her before and now am really enjoying her beat down that slimeball Hillary.

Old 10-20-2019, 05:59 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
They should drop out because they disagree with her policies, and/or because they refuse to defend her when others are attacking her on policies they, themselves, disagree with as well?

What color is the sky in the world you inhabit? It's blue here in the real world.
They can disagree with Tulsi, and they do.

But like Yang, Marianne, and Beto they should stand up for her when she is being slandered.

Its brave to do the right thing for people you don't agree even at a time when it will hurt your own career.

Old 10-20-2019, 06:02 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I know a lot of people who line up with me politically who are constantly being accused of being Russian bots. I'm absolutely not Russian, seriously dislike Trump and I'm ... probably dead center, slightly to the Right if anything, for the most part. People on both sides will accuse me of the most spectacularly false things. I can't take the Russian Bot insanity seriously. It seems like a whole lot of smoke and mirrors BS to me.

I can't speak for Conservatives because I'm not one of them. I'm Libertarian and have a whole lot of contempt for both parties.

Tim Pool is one of those Lefties who feels like he's been abandoned by the Left. He dislikes Trump but routinely calls BS when the accusations have no basis in fact. He also calls out Trump for his BS quite regularly. He supports Tulsi. Absolutely loves her really. He's got multiple channels and about 1 million subscribers in total.

Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin) is another Leftie who feels abandoned by the Left and is now an outspoken supporter of Trump. Sargon absolutely adores Tulsi Gabbard. He's got about 1 million followers on YouTube and he's huge on alternative social media as well.

Styx looks for all the world like a braindead stoner, but the guy is pretty brilliant at political analysis. He's not on either side, but he supports Trump because he thinks the Left has gone insane. He's more of a Libertarian and tends to line up with me politically. He finds Tulsi to be vastly more palatable than the rest of the Democrats running. He's got 400K YouTube subscribers and he's always instantly in the top 5 whenever a new social media platform shows up: Gab.com, Minds.com, BitChute.com, etc. Here's him talking about Tulsi.

Then we have Dave Rubin, a gay Jew who used to work for the Young Turks, and you guessed it! He's a Leftie who thinks the Left has abandoned him. He has a million YouTube subscribers and has a solid presence all over social media. Here's his interview with Tulsi:

These are the moderates. The squishy middle-of-the-road people who generally feel like the Dems have abandoned them and no longer give a crap about them. Because the Leftist news media is insane, they call these people "Conservatives" or "Far Right" or "Alt-Right white supremacists" when all of that couldn't be further from the truth. All four are pro-abortion and a whole lot of other things that are clearly Left-wing stances. These are the types of people Tulsi Gabbard can attract, that the rest of the Democrat field can't. You might have been told that they're Conservatives, but they absolutely aren't.

As for true Conservatives, I think anyone with a functioning brain vastly prefers a strong empowered woman you disagree with who is actually willing to sit down and talk about things. Much better than the alternative, "Those people are EVIL!!! Spawns of SATAN!!! Kill them all before they kill us!!" style Democrat field of candidates. That's just common sense.
I dont know what you think a "bot" is, but when I use that phrase. I mean the twitter page created 1 day ago only following every other pro Tulsi page with 0 followers and only talks about politics and has somehow sent out 400 tweets in one day all about Tulsi. Im not talking about real people who genuinely like her, im talking about computer algorithms.

Thats what Hillary CLinton is talking about, thats what im talking about..... but sadly, that is what you are ignoring.

This isnt a policy argument. You and the OP are trying to make it one, it isnt.

Old 10-20-2019, 06:13 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
I think Hillary has actually gone nuts. Not only claiming that Tulsi is a Russian asset, but also Jill Stein!? These are the ramblings of someone certifiably insane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections