U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:46 AM
 
439 posts, read 546,365 times
Reputation: 41

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
Hillary was NOT expected to win in Cailf or Mass because Oprah and the Kennedy's and John Kerry was behind Obama
if you can not see that Hillary is the underdog and has no money but still wins, take of your blinders
Obama is a racist and a jerk on top of it
no one deserves to be president just because they are black or just because they are a woman
of the two Hillary will make the best president
Hillary is a fighter and Obama is a whimp!
Please explain your comment that Obama is a racist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:51 AM
 
9 posts, read 37,557 times
Reputation: 20
Hillary is one tough SOB. While she can be unlikeable I would hire her in a minute at a huge salary if I were in a position to select my companies next CEO. She is tough as nails and does not give up. She is tired but just keeps fighting. I am surprised more people do not see this. Obama seems like a good Director of Human Resources, or College Professor- not a President. Just my 2 Cents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:53 AM
 
16,199 posts, read 10,566,632 times
Reputation: 28845
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKwame View Post
11:50 pm eastern time:

Clinton 55%

Obama 45%

I'm starting to really like Hillary. She's no quitter, that's for sure! That is one hard workin woman!
Hi firekwame.
Hilliary is NO quiter that is for sure. And she pulled off a great victory last night. I'm so happy.......yay
Unfortunately, it is not enough as of now.
But boy.........that woman doesn't give up. She is one strong lady.
As far as being a liar a crook and whatever else you stated.........You just described every politian that ever lived.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:54 AM
 
3,255 posts, read 4,584,867 times
Reputation: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
Hillary was NOT expected to win in Cailf or Mass because Oprah and the Kennedy's and John Kerry was behind Obama
if you can not see that Hillary is the underdog and has no money but still wins, take of your blinders
Obama is a racist and a jerk on top of it
no one deserves to be president just because they are black or just because they are a woman
of the two Hillary will make the best president
Hillary is a fighter and Obama is a whimp!
Actually, I remember that she was expected to win both states and those endorsements were meant to keep the margins low. I give Hillary credit for fighting a hard fight, and I want Obama to take the gloves off and fight his opponent on her terms. I do not like the woman, have never liked the woman, but as in business, I do not have to like who I work with to get the job done, but I have to get the job done. I will vote for the nominee of the Democratic party. My hope is that the Clinton supporters will do the same for the sake of the Presidency, if Obama is the nominee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 08:22 AM
 
Location: San Antonio North
4,147 posts, read 7,239,346 times
Reputation: 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
He was opposed to it from the start like he said, and noone has been able to disprove this (you know there has been a tremendous effort to do so).
Really no one can disprove this what about this.


Quote:
While running for U.S. Senate in 2004 Obama was asked how he would have voted on the Iraq war proposal and his answer was "What would I have done? I don't know..."
Hmmm. Fact: Obama Admits He Doesn't Know How He Would Have Voted On Iraq War Proposal Propeller

The Fact Hub (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 08:28 AM
 
Location: San Antonio North
4,147 posts, read 7,239,346 times
Reputation: 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
We ignore all reverse racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
It's not racism when black people vote for a black candidate. It IS racism when white people don't. That's the rule.
Well I was told i was racist simply for looking at the number and inferring something. So I concur with you to and it is so
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 08:36 AM
 
7,987 posts, read 11,230,033 times
Reputation: 2708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
You know what I am white and after going back and reading a lot of these post I have to say that I am blown away by just how much racism is still a factor in America. Some of you are down right rude and don't really care what you say. I thought America over the years were growing and moving pass this but I was wrong. This forum just shows how alive and well it really is. I am ashamed.
I totally agree. Whites are being racist and blacks are being racist. And this has all come out in this election. Funny, how Obama spoke about unity early in his campaign, yet he has become one of the most polarizing figures in history.

Where is the unity Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 09:01 AM
 
3,255 posts, read 4,584,867 times
Reputation: 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I totally agree. Whites are being racist and blacks are being racist. And this has all come out in this election. Funny, how Obama spoke about unity early in his campaign, yet he has become one of the most polarizing figures in history.

Where is the unity Obama?
Some whites are being racist, some blacks are being the racist. The Unity is shown in those who have come together despite the racism endemic in our society. And since PA is only 14-18 percent black, there seems to be a lot of unity showing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 09:34 AM
 
1,644 posts, read 2,110,810 times
Reputation: 1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
She may be a liar. She may be vindictive. She may be a crook. And, she's going to lose. But, let's face it, she is one tough DOB (daughter of a b****). She's just a terrific fighter thru & thru. She's out of money, up against an eloquent black populist, being constantly yelled at by her own party to quit... yet despite taking shot after shot right on the chin, she keeps coming back swinging.

You ain't gonna win, but you go girl!
Agreed, I don't like her one bit but she managed to hang onto PA. It doesn't make a shred of difference, but a win is a win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 09:37 AM
 
Location: Bronx, NY
9,845 posts, read 22,197,699 times
Reputation: 3543
At the same time it can be argued that she has a huge ego and just can't deal with losing. Stretching this thing out more and more is no good for the democrats no matter how you look at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top