Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 09:31 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,510,556 times

Advertisements

She may be a liar. She may be vindictive. She may be a crook. And, she's going to lose. But, let's face it, she is one tough DOB (daughter of a b****). She's just a terrific fighter thru & thru. She's out of money, up against an eloquent black populist, being constantly yelled at by her own party to quit... yet despite taking shot after shot right on the chin, she keeps coming back swinging.

You ain't gonna win, but you go girl!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 09:50 PM

523 posts, read 1,280,551 times
11:50 pm eastern time:

Clinton 55%

Obama 45%

I'm starting to really like Hillary. She's no quitter, that's for sure! That is one hard workin woman!

Old 04-22-2008, 10:04 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,852,020 times
Good post. You know, I never, NEVER, thought I would say it, but...she deserved this win.

She is determined, she worked her but off and pretty much kept her cool, did pretty good in that debate, always looked engaged at all those dumb press ops, etc., etc.

I DO NOT WANT HER TO BE PRESIDENT! I'm a staunch conservative and think McCain is the only one of the 3 that has what it takes to be Pres....however, you got to give that woman credit. Congrats Hillary, you won this one and you deserved it.

Plus, I love seeing that arrogant jerk Obamma take another hit.

I'm sure he and his snotty wife are just steaming at the nerve of the electorate to choose Hillary over him. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:53 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,312,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKwame View Post
11:50 pm eastern time:

Clinton 55%

Obama 45%

I'm starting to really like Hillary. She's no quitter, that's for sure! That is one hard workin woman!
Yes she is. Thank god for racism. The only thing allowing Hillary to "fight" is that working class white guys don't want to see a black man beat a white woman.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:54 PM

4,147 posts, read 7,986,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
Yes she is. Thank god for racism. The only thing allowing Hillary to "fight" is that working class white guys don't want to see a black man beat a white woman.

And how do you explain black going 90% to 10% for B. Hussein

Old 04-22-2008, 10:56 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,333,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
She may be a liar. She may be vindictive. She may be a crook. And, she's going to lose. But, let's face it, she is one tough DOB (daughter of a b****). She's just a terrific fighter thru & thru. She's out of money, up against an eloquent black populist, being constantly yelled at by her own party to quit... yet despite taking shot after shot right on the chin, she keeps coming back swinging.

Yeah, where was this fighter when called upon to give an informed vote to authorize the Iraq war? Where has this "tough" fighter been in opposing the war while in Congress?

It is easy to win states that you are EXPECTED to win. Get real.

Overwhelmingly self-serving is what I would call her "spirit."

Barack is the true fighter in this contest.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:01 PM

4,147 posts, read 7,986,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Yeah, where was this fighter when called upon to give an informed vote to authorize the Iraq war? Where has this "tough" fighter been in opposing the war while in Congress?

It is easy to win states that you are EXPECTED to win. Get real.

Overwhelmingly self-serving is what I would call her "spirit."

Barack is the true fighter in this contest.
You mean the fighter that was not even allowed to vote for the war that fighter he was in Illinois.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:12 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,852,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
I'm sure some didn't vote for Obama because he is black. Some didn't vote for Clinton because she is a woman. Some won't won't vote for McCain because he's too old. Boo hoo.

She WON. I don't like her because she is too far left for me....but she WON. Fair and square. Blame it on racism. Play the race card at every opportunity when things aren't going your way.

Do you realize how tired the average American is getting hearing about race from the whiners that back Obama...the man that was going to "unite" everyone and make race a "non-issue". What a joke that guy is turning out to be. Oooops. Guess I said that because I'm a racist.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:25 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,312,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
I'm sure some didn't vote for Obama because he is black. Some didn't vote for Clinton because she is a woman. Some won't won't vote for McCain because he's too old. Boo hoo.

She WON. I don't like her because she is too far left for me....but she WON. Fair and square. Blame it on racism. Play the race card at every opportunity when things aren't going your way.

Do you realize how tired the average American is getting hearing about race from the whiners that back Obama...the man that was going to "unite" everyone and make race a "non-issue". What a joke that guy is turning out to be. Oooops. Guess I said that because I'm a racist.
I'm not playing the race card Hillary Clinton is. Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-23-2008, 01:35 AM

451 posts, read 309,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post

She will join Obama to obliterate McBush
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections