U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-23-2008, 05:20 AM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,314 posts, read 39,530,197 times
Reputation: 7107

Advertisements

Political Radar: NC Debate Canceled

Can't stand the heat, O-Man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-23-2008, 05:31 AM
 
7,987 posts, read 11,204,282 times
Reputation: 2704
I'm not shocked Obama doesn't want to debate. He doesn't do very well in debates and often stumbles when thrown a hard question. He is an excellent speaker when he has a rehearsed, scripted speech, but at a debate, the candidates must think on their feet. He isn't very quick in that type of situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 05:52 AM
 
5,697 posts, read 5,446,176 times
Reputation: 1937
Of course he does not want to debate, he is scared to
someone might ask him a REAL QUESTION!
He is a coward and if he were ever president, God help us!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:07 AM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
14,330 posts, read 19,505,900 times
Reputation: 18436
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Political Radar: NC Debate Canceled

Can't stand the heat, O-Man?
21 debates already. Hillary wants to keep Obama off the campaign trail so that the Hillary-skewed media can work hard to make him look bad with spins. Imagine, this great man cut Hillary's lead in PA from 25% to 9.4% in 2 weeks by campaigning!

No, his strategy is best fo the next Pres. Hillary looks and sounds horrible on the campaign trail because her message is HOLLOW! She's in trouble. She's going to have to get out there and continue to look stupid.

No more debates. That last one was incredibly skewed in favor of Hillary. Of course she's running out of money too, so she's going to have to sit at home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:26 AM
 
5,697 posts, read 5,446,176 times
Reputation: 1937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
21 debates already. Hillary wants to keep Obama off the campaign trail so that the Hillary-skewed media can work hard to make him look bad with spins. Imagine, this great man cut Hillary's lead in PA from 25% to 9.4% in 2 weeks by campaigning!

No, his strategy is best fo the next Pres. Hillary looks and sounds horrible on the campaign trail because her message is HOLLOW! She's in trouble. She's going to have to get out there and continue to look stupid.

No more debates. That last one was incredibly skewed in favor of Hillary. Of course she's running out of money too, so she's going to have to sit at home.

his strategy is to hide out and not take a risk
another way he will make a lousy president, he is a coward
you might re-think Hillary's message... hollow?
she just kicked Obama butt in Pa
by 10 points!
go Hillary!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:55 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
2,665 posts, read 3,409,430 times
Reputation: 579
Couple of weeks ago I was reading how Obama was going to win PA outright. Polls were even posted here showing him ahead and now we're happy with 10%????

Obama will now hide and continue to duck Hillary's call for open debates. His "hope" is that she'll change her mind and go away. Not likely; which shows the power of hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 07:00 AM
 
1,545 posts, read 2,055,193 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
Couple of weeks ago I was reading how Obama was going to win PA outright. Polls were even posted here showing him ahead and now we're happy with 10%????

Obama will now hide and continue to duck Hillary's call for open debates. His "hope" is that she'll change her mind and go away. Not likely; which shows the power of hope.
Obama doesnt need to waste his time on Hillary; he leading her "Nationally". Hillary is too cheap to campaign , dont give her free air time

Save it for McCrazy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 07:04 AM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,314 posts, read 39,530,197 times
Reputation: 7107
Quote:
Hillary wants to keep Obama off the campaign trail so that the Hillary-skewed media can work hard to make him look bad with spins.
Yeah. They asked him some tough questions about his associations, past and present, THAT ARE/WILL be relevant, and he looked like the fool he truly is.

And the bitter people with clinging to guns and religion - it is OBVIOUS that hurt him in Penn, and will hurt him in the general.

Quote:
21 debates already
But only 4 between the two of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 07:05 AM
 
1,545 posts, read 2,055,193 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yeah. They asked him some tough questions about his past associations, past and present THAT ARE/WILL be relevant, and he looked like the fool he truly is.

And the bitter people with clinging to guns and religion - it is OBVIOUS that hurt him in Penn, and will hurt him in the general.
cutting 25% to 9.4% is hurting him !!! he should win !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 07:05 AM
 
439 posts, read 545,699 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
Of course he does not want to debate, he is scared to
someone might ask him a REAL QUESTION!
He is a coward and if he were ever president, God help us!
You anti barack fans make me laugh. It the shoe was on the other foot and they did to your candidate what they did to Barack then all hell work break loose. Your not fooling anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top