U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 09:23 AM

270 posts, read 485,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluskyz View Post
Yes. I don't think it is acceptable to have Bush's or Clinton's in positions of power. This has the potential to be very detrimental to our country.

And I guess that you don't think that McCain nor Obama wouldn't be detrimental to our country. I think that both of them would make a terrible president. McCain, because he is really just a Bush stoogie and Obama because is all he really is, is full of hot air. His sermon/speeches make me gag and when not rehersed he is a stumbling, bumbling bafoon who when meeting leaders of other countries will simply make a fool of himself and our country. No leader from another country wants to be preached to. The Obamanites need to start realizing that he is all talk and has no plan on how to impliment the things he preaches about and the ones that he thinks he has a plan for the plan is terribly flawed. If he gets to be President (which honestly I think he has no chance against McCain) you brainwashed Obama fans (thats what you are, just listen to your fanatical, holier than thou attitude) will really be shooting yourself and your country in the foot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2008, 08:00 PM

600 posts, read 994,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanw View Post
And I guess that you don't think that McCain nor Obama wouldn't be detrimental to our country. I think that both of them would make a terrible president. McCain, because he is really just a Bush stoogie and Obama because is all he really is, is full of hot air. His sermon/speeches make me gag and when not rehersed he is a stumbling, bumbling bafoon who when meeting leaders of other countries will simply make a fool of himself and our country. No leader from another country wants to be preached to. The Obamanites need to start realizing that he is all talk and has no plan on how to impliment the things he preaches about and the ones that he thinks he has a plan for the plan is terribly flawed. If he gets to be President (which honestly I think he has no chance against McCain) you brainwashed Obama fans (thats what you are, just listen to your fanatical, holier than thou attitude) will really be shooting yourself and your country in the foot.
Agreed, all three candidates are going to harm our country, we are just voting on which is going to do the least damage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections