Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 10:36 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,844,917 times

Advertisements

no, violent people dream of guns and violence. for the most part, it's not rednecks. it's the inner cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
they dream of bitterness, guns and violence ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2008, 10:45 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,579,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I listen to his show. He was remarking on the Rev. Al Sharpton's comments that if Obama is not the nominee there will be "protests" by the black community.
Indeed. If Obama has the most pledged delegates and popular vote at the end of the primary season and he is not crowned the nominee, there will be protest in the black community. Alot of black people wont vote and then Hillary can kiss her chance for being president away for sure. No democratic candidate can get elected without the black communities in all the urban areas (the democrats most important and solid voting block). I do believe that the super delegates realize this which is why most are saying they are going to vote based on who has the most pledged delegates.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:06 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,764,862 times
Default Okay, boys and girls, follow closely:

Please spell - out LOUD - the following: E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T. Rush does hammer on some things, most of which is true, but to take much of anything he says as gospel, well, you should rethink your positions. ENTERTAINMENT, that's all it is, and he's raking in the bucks on the controversies he extrapolates from figments of your imaginations. ROTF, LMAO!

Old 04-25-2008, 02:33 PM

3,566 posts, read 3,731,686 times
Rush doesn't have to call for riots. There are groups planning on descending upon the Democrat convention for that very purpose. One of those groups styles itself "Recreate 68." I suspect they are the pacifist, lunatic fringe made up of 60's rejects and 60's wannabe's who look at the anarchy they created then as the high point of their existence. Apparently they have already met with the Denver police to work out rules for the arrests they plan on provoking. This country will never know peace until the boomer generation is gone. I'm a boomer so I know whereof I speak.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:47 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,858,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yeah, only the 25-30 MILLION a week that listen to Majha Rushi.

As he likes to say - "he knows the dems/libs, and their kook agenda, like he knows every inch of his glorious naked body".

Ha, ha. The left should be very afraid of Rush, even if he is just a little old harmless fuzzball!

Old 04-25-2008, 03:19 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,858,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
The drug addict himself, Rush Limbaugh, is causing controversy again after he made comments calling for riots in Denver during the Democratic National Convention this summer. He said the riots would ensure a Democrat is not elected as president, and his listeners have a responsibility to make sure it happens."Riots in Denver, the Democrat Convention would see to it that we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said during Wednesday's radio broadcast. He then went on to say that's the best thing that could happen to the country.

Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper had this to say about Limbaugh: "Anyone who would call for riots in an American city has clearly lost their bearings."

BTW, in case anyone is interested, inciting a riot is a Class A Misdemeanor and it carries a potential sentence of 5 years.

Rush Limbaugh Calling For Riots In Denver - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver
I think it's funny how you seem to be a bit obsessed by Rush Limbaugh. You constantly refer to him as a drug addled idiot. If he is as strung out or stupid as you say then you and your side must be REALLY DUMB as he makes fools of you each and every day.

Limbaugh mocks the left by shining a light on what they really think and shares that info with his radio audience. He does this with a great deal of wit and wisdom. What is happening with the riots in Denver is a perfect example. Sharpton has said that there will be "protests" if their golden boy is not crowned at the convention. We all know that the Reverend Al's victim brigade historically protest in a rather loud and scary way....some would say a riotous way. El Rushbo is not inciting a riot, silly! He is just noting that all of you perpetually victimized leftists surely will riot to assuage your bruised widdle feelings. And if you do riot it will only benefit the Republicans.

Let me explain... as you don't seem to grasp Limbaughs strategery. He is not inciting a riot. If he were, he would be trying to rile up the REPUBLICANS to get their gas cans and line up at the Denver Dem convention to set fire to some cars, scream, spit on cops, etc. No, Rush is most certainly NOT doing this. In fact he really COULD NEVER DO THIS. Why? Because this behavior is liberal behavior. Republicans simply would never stoop so low to participate in this kind of illegal and stupid behavior.

What he is doing is DREAMING of the fools on the left doing what they have done before....riot. A boy can dream can't he????

I must admit I love seeing your posts and those like it on a couple of other boards I go to. Operation Chaos is really working and it is highly entertaining!

Last edited by Elmonellie; 04-25-2008 at 03:29 PM..

Old 04-25-2008, 04:15 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,998,177 times
The fools of the left don uderstan Rush Limaba is a genus and he will make Jon McCain win cause hes for the people whil Obama is a secret Muslim and Hillary is COmmansst, I no cas he told me in my dreems, Rush is rel gret, especly whe ne helps to kil the demcrat democracy for his own goals wth Operton Caos! I swiched to Dem an voted fer Hilry likey sad.

Rush knows that the Dems are all racest commies who love riots and prefer victimology and only tolerate lib free speech and eat babies thats why i lisen to him he make me smarter and let me undestan howthey think, tellyawhat it ante a purdy pictuer stuped libs! Libs give less to charite an are only tolerant of non-Christian ungodly hethens, an the don tolerat godly speech, an the taker yer guns awer an tra ta keep the what man down, an they love fer poor peeepl to be por so the can get votes, libs hate Amerka and love dictaters, libs thot Saddam was a great guy, libs secrtly make love to pictures of Osama Bin Laden, libs hate humanity and would be serial killers if ther manhoods wer bigger, I no cas i lissen to Rush Limba.

Last edited by fishmonger; 04-25-2008 at 04:26 PM..

Old 04-25-2008, 04:35 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,319,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
The fools of the left don uderstan Rush Limaba is a genus and he will make Jon McCain win cause hes for the people whil Obama is a secret Muslim and Hillary is COmmansst, I no cas he told me in my dreems, Rush is rel gret, especly whe ne helps to kil the demcrat democracy for his own goals wth Operton Caos! I swiched to Dem an voted fer Hilry likey sad.

Rush knows that the Dems are all racest commies who love riots and prefer victimology and only tolerate lib free speech and eat babies thats why i lisen to him he make me smarter and let me undestan howthey think, tellyawhat it ante a purdy pictuer stuped libs! Libs give less to charite an are only tolerant of non-Christian ungodly hethens, an the don tolerat godly speech, an the taker yer guns awer an tra ta keep the what man down, an they love fer poor peeepl to be por so the can get votes, libs hate Amerka and love dictaters, libs thot Saddam was a great guy, libs secrtly make love to pictures of Osama Bin Laden, libs hate humanity and would be serial killers if ther manhoods wer bigger, I no cas i lissen to Rush Limba.
U R such a looser.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:40 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,750,914 times
What really needs to happen is to put the Fairness Doctrine back into law again. Sine they did away with it, the AM radio band in thos country has become a home for Neo Con Nazi wannabes, racist screwballs and other assorted people who appeal to trailer park trash and Confederate flag wavers. The next President should put the Fairness Doctrine back in force to allow those who oppose these idiots to have a voice. I think even McCain would consider this because of the way they browbeat him in 2 primaries.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:40 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,998,177 times
QUOTE: "UR Such a looser"

nuh uh stupid lib, i no ur games and how you try to mess with my mind with yer insultings tryin to tell me i lose win I no that I win not lose , jus like MCain wil cas of Rus Limbas genus, he shod give him Sectary of State wen he wins wich he will cas a Rush Limba exposin the lib frauds for the Nazi-worshippin monsters they are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections