U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 03:52 PM

437 posts, read 572,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanslyke View Post
agreed., i feel the same way but u know as soon as we say this, WE are turned on as being racist.
Waaaah, it's so HARRRRRRRD being white in America!

Oh, and last I checked, the NAACP was founded by a mixed race group of people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2008, 05:14 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,511,206 times
Quote:
It was long ago hijacked into what it is today. A racist organization supporting the dems/libs.

Their bias has destroyed any credibility they once had.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:32 PM

7,208 posts, read 8,366,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
It was long ago hijacked into what it is today. A racist organization supporting the dems/libs.

The KKK more to your liking? They espouse redneck Republican thinking.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:48 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,261,733 times
Can you say nutjob?

Old 04-29-2008, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

According to...who, exactly? Gee, how dare an association created to uplift black people have a bias towards black people!

Old 04-29-2008, 09:39 PM

600 posts, read 994,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
Waaaah, it's so HARRRRRRRD being white in America!

ok, proved my point. Thank you.
second, im proud of my white background, bite me.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:43 PM

Who said you can't be proud of your white background? We should all be proud of who we are, even (GASP!!!) black people.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:49 PM
LML

7,109 posts, read 8,101,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
He is certainly not helping Obama with any of these public appearances. I think he doesn't want Obama to win, then his America won't ever do the black race right hate speach won't work anymore. If Obama loses, he can carry on with his attacks on America and the white race.

I agree with you completely. I think he, and several others who have fattened themselves by trying to convince people that they MUST be divided, MUST hate, MUST distrust, MUST mock those who reach out to bridge the divide, MUST be victims, are frightened to death that Americans will prove them wrong and will elect an American of color. The day that happens they lose a lot of the power of the rant that has made them rich at the expense of those THEY have victimized. I think that Wright is making a concerted effort to destroy Obama so that Wright's message of hate can continue to prosper him.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:19 PM
JJG

13,236 posts, read 19,122,447 times
Um... I won't claim I know everything, because I don't....
But wasn't the NAACP founded during a time where blacks couldn't even look at whites without the fear of being lynched?
I mean, how can an organization that helped lift a whole race of people when no one else would and when that race was considered to be lower-than-low class be racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or