Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:56 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,464,872 times

Advertisements

Great job guys. I was wondering too what is up with the lid they put on this huge story and the Clintons have nerve to complain the media is too hard on them. Give me a break. I am going to email this story to Air America the radio station I listen to in my area which is broadcasted throughout the US for some more coverage on this story. If I email Ed Shultz, he will definitely address it on his show. I will follow up. Thanks for the link so I can forward it.
I will also send it to ABC News, Good Morning America.

Last edited by jojo7; 04-28-2008 at 10:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 10:16 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
guys if you want the PROOF that Hillary committed a felony here its is. Hillary KNEW of the fundraiser which she collected more than a million dollars from a single individual. Bill is also are part of this. This evidence is probabally why the Clintons closest friends such as Bill Richardson are supporting Obama because they know how shady the Clintons are. The democrats are toast if Hillary is the nominee. There is a reason why Rush Limbaugh and others are urging republicans to vote for Hillary. The republicans WILL be using this against Hillary in the general election should she become the nominee.

YouTube - Hillary Clinton Felonies Caught on Video (FULL VIDEO)

Old 04-28-2008, 10:19 AM

439 posts, read 605,891 times
Maybe the judge put a gag order on the media if not then I wonder why they are not reporting. The Clintons don't have that much influence do they. I listened to the 40 seconds of the audio that was released that has her showing her involvement.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
Maybe the judge put a gag order on the media if not then I wonder why they are not reporting. The Clintons don't have that much influence do they. I listened to the 40 seconds of the audio that was released that has her showing her involvement.
could be under a gag order...then again maybe they just havent reported it yet. Remember Rev Wright was known last year but the media didnt really start reporting it till about a month ago because of the you tube clip......this new you tube clip that shows Hillary commiting a felony could catch on real soon with the major media. I know I sent them links to the story and the you tube clip.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:53 AM

You are so right about the Republicans using this. Now it seems to make sense doesn't it.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
You are so right about the Republicans using this. Now it seems to make sense doesn't it.
yes the media want to keep a lid on this until she becomes the nominee.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:05 AM

here is an article and part video documentary

What Hillary Clinton and the media are hiding from the voters (http://www.hillaryproject.com/index.php?/en/story-details/what_hillary_clinton_and_the_media_are_hiding_from _the_voters/ - broken link)

Old 04-28-2008, 11:25 AM

Looks like Hillary Supporters wont even touch this thread. That documentary as well as other facts are convincing enough to know that Bill and Hillary commited illegal acts. It looks like the media (which primary is conservative) is holding back the story until she becomes the nominee (if she becomes the nominee)

Old 04-28-2008, 11:56 AM

I can not see any way possible for Hillary to get the nominee. My Husband was watching watching all the news this am and we were talking about how likely Hillary would squeak by. He said according to a report he heard this AM that's unlikely as fox news reported the the Democratic Party has approached Barack asking for his consent to use his donor list and use his name in some of the ads they have planned for McCain. He gave them his consent to do so.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
I can not see any way possible for Hillary to get the nominee. My Husband was watching watching all the news this am and we were talking about how likely Hillary would squeak by. He said according to a report he heard this AM that's unlikely as fox news reported the the Democratic Party has approached Barack asking for his consent to use his donor list and use his name in some of the ads they have planned for McCain. He gave them his consent to do so.
well there you have it. Obama WILL be the nominee!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections