U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 07:36 AM

41,314 posts, read 39,527,440 times

Advertisements

OH MY!

First - He has quite a few of his "brethren" and supporters there who are not working reporters. What a rude, condescending mob they are.

This guy is an arrogant,racist, hate-mongering, divisive pig. And he is in the process of taking Obama down.

Keep talking Jeremiah, keep talking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 07:41 AM

7,208 posts, read 8,369,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
OH MY!

First - He has quite a few of his "brethren" and supporters there who are not working reporters. What a rude, condescending mob they are.

This guy is an arrogant,racist, hate-mongering, divisive pig. And he is in the process of taking Obama down.

I'm watching it right now, he's taking questions. Wright sounds rather well spoken to me, humorous and willing to tell the truth.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:45 AM

439 posts, read 545,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I'm watching it right now, he's taking questions. Wright sounds rather well spoken to me, humorous and willing to tell the truth.
Agreed but McCain Supporter and Clinton Supporters don't see it that way. Too bad because a lot of people see it differently now so what are they gonna use against Obama now. Oh maybe I know Clinton's fraud case may take over the news.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:50 AM

690 posts, read 909,598 times
That girl is trying to take him down hard but I must say this man is quick with answers...

Old 04-28-2008, 07:50 AM

2,305 posts, read 2,692,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
OH MY!

I have to agree. That guy is a piece of work. He is very hard to take seriously. He is very anti-american. He said it was our fault that we were attacked on 9-11. I guess if you help people out all over the world you are a terrorist nation. He reminds me of a rooster struting around the barn yard. Obama is probably saying "Shutup".

Old 04-28-2008, 07:51 AM

7,208 posts, read 8,369,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
Agreed but McCain Supporter and Clinton Supporters don't see it that way. Too bad because a lot of people see it differently now so what are they gonna use against Obama now. Oh maybe I know Clinton's fraud case may take over the news.
Check this out, Wright was asked if he's patriotic and he answered:

"I served 8 years in the military - does that make me patriotic? I dunno... How many years did Cheney serve?"

Old 04-28-2008, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Not quite. He's NOT taking questions from the floor - just a list of pre-determined questions asked by the same young lady.

Did you notice when he asked the group if they had read a particular book regarding the government creating and giving AIDS to the black community?

A reporter started to shout out a question in response, he then turned to the young lady and reminded her "there are no questions from the floor".

Good lord - these questions were all about his recent inflammatory comments.
Kudos for the press.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:57 AM

In repsonse to "the chicken coming home to roost"

He said the U.S., in their TERRORIST policy, was the same as the terrorist who attacked us.

"you cannot do terrorism to others and not have it done to you"

This is rich.

As I said, the gift that will keep giving (for McCain)

Old 04-28-2008, 08:10 AM

16,248 posts, read 21,272,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Check this out, Wright was asked if he's patriotic and he answered:

"I served 8 years in the military - does that make me patriotic? I dunno... How many years did Cheney serve?"
I agree. He should have pointed out that he was a decorated combat veteran as well. He is obviously pretty pissed off about what is being said about him and his church.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:17 AM

1,142 posts, read 1,916,832 times
Jerimiah Wright had previously made a fool out of himself in front of the NAACP proclaiming how HE was going to change things. Strange because HE, Jerimiah, is supposed to be retired and he isn't running for office. Maybe, if Obama is elected Jerimiah and Farrakhan will be Cabinet members along with Oprah. Who knows?

He went on to say that HE thought that anyone who mistakenly believed that Arabic wasn't a language was stupid. Well Duh!!! The man is so self absorbed and egocentric that he doesn't realize how disconnected that statement was to his address. Maybe he was trying for a laugh to break the ice because he was very frankly, BORING.

It amazes me that Jerimiah Wright, ordained as a preacher of the gospel, never once mentions God's love or Jesus' promise of salvation.

He is now being given the opportunity through his "fame" to spread the gospel but what does he do? Speaking on Bill Moyer's show, Speaking to the NAACP, speaking to the National Press Club Not one mention of God's love or Jesus' salvation. Instead we get a steady banner of what HE is going to do and how HE is going to change things.

At least he has cleaned up his act. Not one "God Damn America", "Hillary ain't never been called a N igger", or "This is what Bill and Monica did" while simulating fellatio.

Just Remember a vote for Obama is a vote for Wright and the gospel of egocentric vulgar, sexist, racist, anti-God, anti-American bigotry!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections