U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 07:13 AM

5,697 posts, read 5,455,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Rev Wright is not racist and just because Obama knows the man and went to his church doesnt mean he shares Rev Wright's views. Its amazing that you fell for all that campaign spin. All that spin is the reason people are getting suckered into supporting Hillary

and pigs fly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2008, 07:15 AM

3,491 posts, read 7,860,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
let's wait and see what happens
yes because if Hillary gets elected lets expect to see an impeachment trial for Hillary lying under oath and committing felony election fraud in her Senate campaign. The trial begins in late November 2008. The truth is going to come out and if she is elected and found guilty of the charges, the democrats will be screwed for years to come. Now I understand why so many innocent Germans supported Hitler.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:25 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,521,700 times
Quote:
Rev Wright is not racist and just because Obama knows the man and went to his church doesnt mean he shares Rev Wright's views. Its amazing that you fell for all that campaign rhetoric and spin. All that spin is the reason people are getting suckered into supporting Hillary.

Whatever....everything I have read seems to point that way. And I have read his speeches in whole and I still feel that way. Just b/c he's black doens't mean he has the right to tear down America or white people. I can't believe so many people find his words to be ok. And for the record, I have been a Hillary supporter from the beginning. I didn't get suckered into supporting her. I believe it is the Obama supporters who have been suckered by listening to his hope and change rhetoric and actually thinking he is strong enough to do anything about it. He can't even handle the pressure of the media; how is going to handle the pressure of being POTUS? He will be the biggest mistake this country has ever made if you manage to get him elected. It won't be with the help of my vote, though.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Whatever....everything I have read seems to point that way. And I have read his speeches in whole and I still feel that way. Just b/c he's black doens't mean he has the right to tear down America or white people. I can't believe so many people find his words to be ok. And for the record, I have been a Hillary supporter from the beginning. I didn't get suckered into supporting her. I believe it is the Obama supporters who have been suckered by listening to his hope and change rhetoric and actually thinking he is strong enough to do anything about it. He can't even handle the pressure of the media; how is going to handle the pressure of being POTUS? He will be the biggest mistake this country has ever made if you manage to get him elected. It won't be with the help of my vote, though.
Well Hillary supporters will find out the hard way. You'll ignore the election fraud case now.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:35 AM

1,142 posts, read 1,918,784 times
Quote:
WOW amazing. youd rather vote for someone that has committed fraud and felonies and would damage the democratic party for years to come.
gsoboi you are grasping at straws here. None of that junk has been proven. Show me one legal document that says Hillary has commited fraud or a felony. You can't because there isn't one. You are spreading lies. I shouldn't be surprised. Obama's whole campaign is a lie. He says he is going to unite us yet his campaign has been the most devisive in history. He has already polarized the party. People are just now starting to uncover Obama's hidden past and they are changing their mind about him.

1. They see that OBAMA has ties to convicted Chicago mobster and slumlord Tony Rizko. They will soon find out about Rezko arranging a "deal" for Obama to get a "steep discount" on his Southside mansion. Did someone take a bribe?

2. News media are begining to report on Obama's communist connections. His ties to Communist labor activist Frank Davis whom he called a "father figure". His connections to known communists and communist sympathizers at Harvard Law.

3. Reports are surfacing about Obama's social connection with terrorist bomber William Ayers who told his followers to "go home and kill your parents" after bombing government buildings attempting to kill government employees. He and his present wife Bernadette Dorhn were on the FBI's most wanted list as criminals of the US and subversives who vowed to overthrow Democracy and install Communism. Obama has served on a foundation with William Ayers and he and Michelle socialize with the terrorist couple.

4. Obama's screwball pastor Jerimiah Wright has damaged his candidacy and continues to do so. The snowball is still rolling and Wright is still spewing out racial hate inspired by his muslim friend Louis Farrakhan. It has recently been revealed that Wright was once a muslim who studied under Farrakhan. Wright's filth and vulgarity laced anti-American, anti-Christian, racist and sexist sermons went on for 20 years in front of Obama yet he "didn't hear any of that" LIAR!!!!

Old 04-29-2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
gsoboi you are grasping at straws here. None of that junk has been proven. Show me one legal document that says Hillary has commited fraud or a felony. You can't because there isn't one. You are spreading lies.
Nobody is spreading lies because the proof is Hillary's own voice that was recorded. Its on you tube for ALL to see! SHE LIED under oath when she said she had know idea about the campaign fundraising gala and was not involved. In the process, the voice recording proved she comitted felonies. These arent forged documents, this is Hillary's own voice. I also provided all of you a link to the upcoming court case where Hillary and Bill are accused of fraud. Major Minor, through your tone in all your posts we all know you have a problem with anyone not white being the president so I dont expect to convince you anyway.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:08 AM

here is the PROOF Hillary committed election fraud...look at the youtube video on this website if you dont believe me.

http://www.nohillaryclinton.com/2007...llary-clinton/

Old 04-29-2008, 08:15 AM

1,545 posts, read 2,057,231 times
Quote:
here is the PROOF Hillary committed election fraud...look at the youtube video on this website if you dont believe me.

http://www.nohillaryclinton.com/2007...llary-clinton/

she wants to pardon herself and give herself immunity to prosecution

Old 04-29-2008, 08:19 AM

yea

The thing is the video evidence with her voice was withheld and was never presented which is why she got off the hook in the first trial but this evidence will be presented in the upcoming trial in November. No one can deny she lied under oath, broke campaign laws and commited felonies after watching that clip. This will come out in the trial and if she is president, she will be impeached. There is no question about that. This will be the big news story of 2009.

the tape indicates Clinton despite denials throughout six years of investigation was directly involved with business mogul Peter Franklin Paul in producing a lavish Hollywood fundraiser in August 2000 that eventually cost Paul nearly $2 million

Clinton's participation in the planning of the event would make Paul's substantial contributions a direct donation to her Senate campaign rather than her joint fundraising committee, violating federal statutes that limit "hard money" contributions to a candidate to $2,000 per person. Knowingly accepting or soliciting $25,000 or more in a calendar year is a felony carrying a prison sentence of up to five years.

Paul's complaint charges President Clinton destroyed his entertainment company to get out of a $17 million deal in which Clinton promised to promote the firm in exchange for stock, cash options and massive contributions to his wife's 2000 campaign. Paul contends he was directed by the Clintons and Democratic Party leaders to foot the bill for the Hollywood event.

The full, five-minute videotape touted as "smoking gun evidence" of two felonies committed by Sen. Hillary Clinton has been released to WND.

As WND reported, the tape was submitted as evidence to a California appeals court in a civil fraud suit against the New York Democrat and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

WND reported in April the tape indicates Clinton despite denials throughout six years of investigation was directly involved with business mogul Peter Franklin Paul in producing a lavish Hollywood fundraiser in August 2000 that eventually cost Paul nearly $2 million.

Clinton's participation in the planning of the event would make Paul's substantial contributions a direct donation to her Senate campaign rather than her joint fundraising committee, violating federal statutes that limit "hard money" contributions to a candidate to $2,000 per person. Knowingly accepting or soliciting $25,000 or more in a calendar year is a felony carrying a prison sentence of up to five years.

Paul's complaint charges President Clinton destroyed his entertainment company to get out of a $17 million deal in which Clinton promised to promote the firm in exchange for stock, cash options and massive contributions to his wife's 2000 campaign. Paul contends he was directed by the Clintons and Democratic Party leaders to foot the bill for the Hollywood event. In the tape, Clinton is heard via speakerphone thanking Paul, business partner Stan Lee and other colleagues for their efforts in putting together the fundraiser. She also describes the role of longtime aide Kelly Craighead as assisting in day to day involvement in preparation for the event as her liaison with Paul and his producers. Craighead, Clinton says, "talks all the time" with Paul, "so she'll be the person to convey whatever I need." The aide's handson role is significant, because the law also implicates a candidate if any of his or her agents are involved in coordinating expenditures with a donor. In another portion of the tape, Clinton is heard discussing her direct solicitation of a large contribution from the entertainer Cher. Paul's legal team, the U.S. Justice Foundation, argues the value of Cher's performance alone vastly exceeded the FEC limits.

The tape was one of 90 Paul was ordered to turn over to the U.S. attorney's office for the Eastern District of New York in 2001 as part of the investigation in a related securities case against him. But it has never been used as evidence, despite its relevance to the key question of Sen. Clinton's involvement in the Hollywood fundraiser.

Sen. Clinton has claimed through her spokesman Howard Wolfson that Paul gave no money to her campaign, and her supporters have denied she had any anything to do with coordinating the fund-raiser or soliciting contributions directly from donors. Clinton's campaign has counted the more than $800,000 of in-kind contributions it reported in a 2006 amended FEC report for the Hollywood Gala as indirect, or "soft money," given to the New York Senate 2000 Committee, a state account that was run jointly by Clinton, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and the New York State Democratic Party.

The Clintons' longtime attorney David Kendall has not replied to WND's request for comment on Paul's videotape. Kendall previously has declined comment on the case, saying only to WND regarding the felony assertion, "Any such allegation is totally false and totally unsupported."

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-29-2008 at 08:34 AM..

Old 04-29-2008, 08:49 AM

913 posts, read 2,891,494 times
Quote:
Rev Wright is not racist and just because Obama knows the man and went to his church doesnt mean he shares Rev Wright's views. Its amazing that you fell for all that campaign rhetoric and spin. All that spin is the reason people are getting suckered into supporting Hillary.
Dave Chappelles - Black White Supremacist...

White POwer!...ya right..Wright is not racist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or