U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 08:58 AM

12,646 posts, read 13,892,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
gsoboi you are grasping at straws here. None of that junk has been proven. Show me one legal document that says Hillary has commited fraud or a felony. You can't because there isn't one. You are spreading lies. I shouldn't be surprised. Obama's whole campaign is a lie. He says he is going to unite us yet his campaign has been the most devisive in history. He has already polarized the party. People are just now starting to uncover Obama's hidden past and they are changing their mind about him.

1. They see that OBAMA has ties to convicted Chicago mobster and slumlord Tony Rizko. They will soon find out about Rezko arranging a "deal" for Obama to get a "steep discount" on his Southside mansion. Did someone take a bribe?

2. News media are begining to report on Obama's communist connections. His ties to Communist labor activist Frank Davis whom he called a "father figure". His connections to known communists and communist sympathizers at Harvard Law.

3. Reports are surfacing about Obama's social connection with terrorist bomber William Ayers who told his followers to "go home and kill your parents" after bombing government buildings attempting to kill government employees. He and his present wife Bernadette Dorhn were on the FBI's most wanted list as criminals of the US and subversives who vowed to overthrow Democracy and install Communism. Obama has served on a foundation with William Ayers and he and Michelle socialize with the terrorist couple.

4. Obama's screwball pastor Jerimiah Wright has damaged his candidacy and continues to do so. The snowball is still rolling and Wright is still spewing out racial hate inspired by his muslim friend Louis Farrakhan. It has recently been revealed that Wright was once a muslim who studied under Farrakhan. Wright's filth and vulgarity laced anti-American, anti-Christian, racist and sexist sermons went on for 20 years in front of Obama yet he "didn't hear any of that" LIAR!!!!
Wow!!

What are we in for? That is one scary list, and there's more (http://www.judicialwatch.org/hillarywatch.shtml - broken link). Who are we to vote for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2008, 09:34 AM

1,773 posts, read 2,545,839 times
Geez, for once i thought NC didn't have a governor! Where has this guy been? In hiding? It's one thing to stay hidding but it's a completely a different thing to come out of the hiding and support a losing campaign.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:49 AM

1,319 posts, read 2,196,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Wow!!

What are we in for? That is one scary list, and there's more (http://www.judicialwatch.org/hillarywatch.shtml - broken link). Who are we to vote for?
If you are looking to vote for someone without a list, it will NEVER happen. All these people have some sort of story attached to them but of course the Hillary supporters would like you to think she is "Squeeky Clean". Yah, right. Bill and Hill are the most honest politicians. Give me a break! There have been other posts about the lovely Hillary and she is very luck this fundraising scandal has had a lid on it. It's a matter of what story you can keep covered and with the Clinton's so called "big name" out there, I am sure there is more we don't even know because of who they are. Gsoboi posted some very valid info on Hillary and that is just the tip of the iceberg. I would love the media to play her saying "screw um Bill" referring to the blue collar workers (when Bill was in office) on the news but they have given them such a free pass, it's nausiating.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:51 AM

5,697 posts, read 5,441,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
yes because if Hillary gets elected lets expect to see an impeachment trial for Hillary lying under oath and committing felony election fraud in her Senate campaign. The trial begins in late November 2008. The truth is going to come out and if she is elected and found guilty of the charges, the democrats will be screwed for years to come. Now I understand why so many innocent Germans supported Hitler.

you are funny and a typical Obama nut
if you think for one minute Hillary Clinton had the remote posibility of being found guilty of ANY fraud, do you think it would not be broadcast 24/7
oh right, late Nov
get a life and come on into the real world
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 04-29-2008, 11:59 AM

3,491 posts, read 7,850,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
you are funny and a typical Obama nut
if you think for one minute Hillary Clinton had the remote posibility of being found guilty of ANY fraud, do you think it would not be broadcast 24/7
oh right, late Nov
get a life and come on into the real world
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you saw the proof in the other thread. Its there clear as crystal.....you tell me why the media isnt all over it now. The media waited almost a year to report the Rev Wright controversy even though it was all over the blogs and people knew about it in spring of 07.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:15 PM

1,142 posts, read 1,916,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
you saw the proof in the other thread. Its there clear as crystal.....you tell me why the media isnt all over it now. The media waited almost a year to report the Rev Wright controversy even though it was all over the blogs and people knew about it in spring of 07.
. . . you are the guy who tried to tell us Wright wasn't a racist. I've got news for you buddy. Obamas is on TV right now blasting Wright for "racist" comments and saying Wright "isn't the same" as he was when, he, Obama joined his church. So your candidate now says Wright is a racist unlike you who denies it. By the way, Obama's angry (and I do mean angry) blast at Wright was made here in NC.

Pay attention because if you believe Obama, Wright is now a racist.

Gov. Easley, Probably the most popular and influential elected official in this great state endorses our next president, Hillary Clinton and rejects the Obama-nation which is an abomination.

Not just pimply faced, snot nosed kids and extra large black women waving Change signs in Hillary's TV ads. Hillary's ads are a cross section of the voters of this state.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:18 PM

1,545 posts, read 2,054,205 times
Quote:
Not just pimply faced, snot nosed kids and extra large black women waving Change signs in Hillary's TV ads. Hillary's ads are a cross section of the voters of this state.

The only persons i sense irrational hatred bordering on racism is YOU !!!

Old 04-29-2008, 01:22 PM

1,773 posts, read 2,545,839 times
Quote:
. . . you are the guy who tried to tell us Wright wasn't a racist. I've got news for you buddy. Obamas is on TV right now blasting Wright for "racist" comments and saying Wright "isn't the same" as he was when, he, Obama joined his church. So your candidate now says Wright is a racist unlike you who denies it. By the way, Obama's angry (and I do mean angry) blast at Wright was made here in NC.

Pay attention because if you believe Obama, Wright is now a racist.

Gov. Easley, Probably the most popular and influential elected official in this great state endorses our next president, Hillary Clinton and rejects the Obama-nation which is an abomination.

It's funny how racists tend to accuse other people of being racists. I beg you to read your own post and look yourself in the mirror - that should perhaps give a clear definition of you to yourself.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:31 PM

1,142 posts, read 1,916,377 times
Typical loser BS. You can't reason out a response so you start calling people names. I don't mind. I've been called worse as I'm sure you have. This isn't a school yard pal. The mods don't like for people on here to call others names.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:40 PM

1,545 posts, read 2,054,205 times
Quote:
Typical loser BS. You can't reason out a response so you start calling people names. I don't mind. I've been called worse as I'm sure you have. This isn't a school yard pal. The mods don't like for people on here to call others names.

Amazing !! A racist is caught with her hands in the cookie jar, with her legs as well and she cries victimisation !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or