Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 07:13 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,605,648 times

Advertisements

Now that we have all seen the ex pastor Wrights interview it appears to me that Obama has sold out his best friend and mentor and Wright is not liking it very much.

By Wright calling him a politician it shows me that even the mentor himself was not happy with Obama befriending him just so he could get elected.

Obama will love you today and toss you out like a rat tomorrow just like he did his own pastor and just like he did his own grandmother.

By him calling Obama a politician jsut shows me even the ex pastor knows he will say and do whatever he can to just get elected, even if it calls for stabbing his father like mentor pastor in the back.

If Wright really wanted to help Obama wouldnt he have just stayed away like his wife did once she stuck her foot in her mouth?

Obama stabbed his granny in the back and now poor pastor wright feels the same way.

Old 05-04-2008, 07:54 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,197,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Now that we have all seen the ex pastor Wrights interview it appears to me that Obama has sold out his best friend and mentor and Wright is not liking it very much.

By Wright calling him a politician it shows me that even the mentor himself was not happy with Obama befriending him just so he could get elected.

Obama will love you today and toss you out like a rat tomorrow just like he did his own pastor and just like he did his own grandmother.

By him calling Obama a politician jsut shows me even the ex pastor knows he will say and do whatever he can to just get elected, even if it calls for stabbing his father like mentor pastor in the back.

If Wright really wanted to help Obama wouldnt he have just stayed away like his wife did once she stuck her foot in her mouth?

Obama stabbed his granny in the back and now poor pastor wright feels the same way.
Whoa, I'm sensing some serious anger issues here. How can you so deeply hate someone you've never met? I like Obama, he's a cool guy. Just because your candidate is losing doesn't mean you have to go off the deep-end. Hopefully this article can help you: Controlling Anger Before it Controls You

Old 05-04-2008, 08:03 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,605,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Whoa, I'm sensing some serious anger issues here. How can you so deeply hate someone you've never met? I like Obama, he's a cool guy. Just because your candidate is losing doesn't mean you have to go off the deep-end. Hopefully this article can help you: Controlling Anger Before it Controls You
My candidate, just so you will know I am not or never will vote for what you ASSUME is my candidate in Hillary.

I am voting for McCain.

* Besides McCain will bea either of them and I am also sorry to let you know that Hillary is ahead of Obama if you count Florida and Michigan which will be counted in the end.
Anger management, uhmmm sounds to me the Obama fan club members should be first in line as they cannot stand the fact that Obama is going down like a rock.

Nobama 08
He cannot be trusted

Old 05-04-2008, 08:11 PM

437 posts, read 629,453 times
Quote:
Whoa, I'm sensing some serious anger issues here.
I'm sensing a strong sense of deja vu. No wonder Hillary's losing - her fans latch on to one issue and don't know a thing about any of the others.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:24 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,898,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
I'm sensing a strong sense of deja vu. No wonder Hillary's losing - her fans latch on to one issue and don't know a thing about any of the others.
Reading is Fundamental

Old 05-04-2008, 08:27 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,197,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
My candidate, just so you will know I am not or never will vote for what you ASSUME is my candidate in Hillary.

I am voting for McCain.

* Besides McCain will bea either of them and I am also sorry to let you know that Hillary is ahead of Obama if you count Florida and Michigan which will be counted in the end.
Anger management, uhmmm sounds to me the Obama fan club members should be first in line as they cannot stand the fact that Obama is going down like a rock.

Nobama 08
He cannot be trusted
Hmm, I could have sworn from reading your previous posts that you are a Clinton fan. My bad. Doesn't really matter though, just substitute McCain's name where I put Hillary's, simple as that. The rest of my response still stands though. Looking back at some of your previous posts actually yields some confusing info. In one instance, you mention that you voted for Obama and wish you could take it back but here you basically claim to be a Republican who is voting for McCain. So are you a Democrat or a Republican? You're very contradictory.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:44 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,120,568 times
Ha! I forgot Obama tossed Granny, that "typical white woman," off the bus. I believe he also threw Wright off the bus too, though some Obama supporters say he didn't.

I'm pretty sure, if he's elected, he'll throw those who voted for him off the bus too (along with the rest of us since we are really "one America.")

So, what I'd really like to know is, what's his agenda? What is he really hoping to get by becoming President? What does he plan to change?

Old 05-04-2008, 09:11 PM

690 posts, read 1,012,766 times
Sunshine Chick is this who you want for a candidate?

YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain

Old 05-04-2008, 09:13 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,307,406 times
Quote:
Excellent post. These Obama haters appear more irrational and delusional by the day. Blinded by anger that don't have the good judgment to see Hillary for what she is.

Old 05-04-2008, 09:22 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,898,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Excellent post. These Obama haters appear more irrational and delusional by the day. Blinded by anger that don't have the good judgment to see Hillary for what she is.
Gimme an "O"...Gimme a "B"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections