U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:16 PM
 
Location: Zurich, Switzerland/ Piedmont, CA
32,258 posts, read 54,960,967 times
Reputation: 15287

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
scare-mongering; ask Glenn about the Uranium Mines in Kazardistan that Bill CLinton has been peddling and who the yellow cakes are being sold to
Yes, over the years both sides have done dirt. Evil and dastardly.

Now let's send the whole lot of them away by putting Obama in the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:21 PM
 
Location: San Antonio North
4,147 posts, read 7,222,358 times
Reputation: 1009
So once again it is Obamanation vs. the rest of America in yet another thread derailed. Glenn had valid points but as people can see Obamanation cannot not discount them just the person saying them. Whether or not he get the nomination im just glad he is loosing support.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:24 PM
 
1,545 posts, read 2,054,316 times
Reputation: 117
hahah they are clearly wiped away as racist fearmongering, as being peddled to the imbeciles
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:24 PM
 
2,153 posts, read 4,992,227 times
Reputation: 649
I guess this will be the last time I ask.

Same question I have asked about for 5 or so posts.

I will state, WE ALL GET IT!! YOU DON'T LIKE GLEN BECK!! That's not the point. What did he say that is wrong and please tell us why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:25 PM
 
Location: San Antonio North
4,147 posts, read 7,222,358 times
Reputation: 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Yes, over the years both sides have done dirt. Evil and dastardly.

Now let's send the whole lot of them away by putting Obama in the White House.
What is that going to accomplish?

If you are friends and have a close relationship with someone for 20 years there is a possibility that you do not know them as well has you would think. But when they are a public figure that has been taping and selling their thoughts to the public you have to be less than intelligent not to know how they are. Everyone can agree Obama is intelligent so seems like another lie for the office. Lying is what they all do but when you preach about how you are different you are then do the same thing???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:26 PM
 
1,545 posts, read 2,054,316 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post
I guess this will be the last time I ask.

Same question I have asked about for 5 or so posts.
i wiped your silly one point ponyshow as racist fearmongering with no basis.


Hillary you pardoned a bunch of weathermen , where YOUR judgement?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:26 PM
 
Location: San Antonio North
4,147 posts, read 7,222,358 times
Reputation: 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
hahah they are clearly wiped away as racist fearmongering, as being peddled to the imbeciles
Do you ever add anything to the thread or just mindless bull?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:27 PM
 
2,153 posts, read 4,992,227 times
Reputation: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
i wiped your silly one point ponyshow as racist fearmongering with no basis.


Hillary you pardoned a bunch of weathermen , where YOUR judgement?
After reading over your posts in this thread, I am very grateful I don't think like you think, just because I have no clue what you are saying most of the time.


Im done with this thread, once again another Obama thread where his supporters can't say a single thing to defend him or prop him up or state what he is for. What a great candidate and I take comfort knowing he has basically no chance of winning the presidency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:29 PM
 
1,545 posts, read 2,054,316 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
What is that going to accomplish?

If you are friends and have a close relationship with someone for 20 years there is a possibility that you do not know them as well has you would think. But when they are a public figure that has been taping and selling their thoughts to the public you have to be less than intelligent not to know how they are. Everyone can agree Obama is intelligent so seems like another lie for the office. Lying is what they all do but when you preach about how you are different you are then do the same thing???
can ya hear ????

can ya hear the snipers ??? bosnia, rwanda genocide?? Was that your experience in the Whitehouse Hillary??? To let Genocide happen??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2008, 06:30 PM
 
1,545 posts, read 2,054,316 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post
After reading over your posts in this thread, I am very grateful I don't think like you think, just because I have no clue what you are saying most of the time.


Im done with this thread, once again another Obama thread where his supporters can't say a single thing to defend him or prop him up or state what he is for. What a great candidate and I take comfort knowing he has basically no chance of winning the presidency.
NOW WE know why Dubya got voted in twice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:58 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top