Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 05:39 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,544,323 times

Advertisements

How can she say that. I know for sure that most people don't have such a lousy judgment skill.

Most people are proud for the first time in 20 years!

Now she wants every one to stop talking about the rev.

What does she wants...? Does she wants her husband in the White House and the rev. blessing every speech and that keeping him back stage as Obama did when announcing his run for the presidency....?

That lie should be answered since Obama stated clearly that the rev. was desinvited... no... the rev. stated he was there! Obama and his family did their prayers back stage and than Obama had to be the politician.. that is how the rev. stated it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2008, 05:43 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,264,369 times
Quote:
desinvited
huh??? educate me oh uneducated hillary voter

Old 05-01-2008, 06:49 AM

915 posts, read 3,171,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
huh??? educate me oh uneducated hillary voter
so if you accidentally spelled the word wrong you are stupid? oh change huh?

Old 05-01-2008, 07:02 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,595,365 times
Hate to be mean, but tried to watch her interview, just could not get past that ugly face!

Old 05-01-2008, 07:13 AM
miu

17,762 posts, read 40,021,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Hate to be mean, but tried to watch her interview, just could not get past that ugly face!
Such shallowness. What an idiotic comment. So only beautiful people should be our politicians? You obviously don't follow politics other than this presidential race. We're trying to decide who should get one of the most important and difficult jobs in the world, and you treat it like picking out Miss America or casting a major movie picture.

I don't understand what anyone's looks have to do with being president or first lady or whatever.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:22 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,264,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Such shallowness. What an idiotic comment. So only beautiful people should be our politicians? You obviously don't follow politics other than this presidential race. We're trying to decide who should get one of the most important and difficult jobs in the world, and you treat it like picking out Miss America or casting a major movie picture.

I don't understand what anyone's looks have to do with being president or first lady or whatever.
JUST REMEMBER WHO DEALS OUT THE RACE CARD

Old 05-01-2008, 07:26 AM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,042,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post

Very much agreed. Ones looks have nothing to do with intelligence and ability to lead people. I HATE it when people dismiss someone's capabilities because they don't like how they look. I'm particularly annoyed when it occurs with women, because lets face it, both McCain and Obama are not the traditionally attractive men (although my mom thinks Obama is sort of cute) and you don't see people clucking on about that in the way that people like Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton have to suffer comments about their appearances.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:48 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,595,365 times
Has nothing to do with her features, but the mean looking eyes while smiling is very bizarre, and the contortions with the mouth, the phony smile, are a giveaway. One can be very homely yet exude inner beauty. This gal is homely and also exudes pure inner "ugliness"... I would compare her to Carville, damn hideous inside and out.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:53 AM

439 posts, read 604,091 times
Wow if these comments is all you have then I pity you.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:08 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,544,323 times
Well I don't think you should judge on looks (beauty, etc.) but I agree the mean look she had on her face scared me and if we have to see that look for the next 4 years on evrything we don't agree with her or her husband or whenever they are questioned about issues... that isn't so nice.

You can disagree with George Bush but i don't think any one can say something about his wife who looks very graceful, is very respectful, can take a joke and still has to hear a lot of awful things about the person she loves. Maybe Michelle Obama should watch her more instead of listening to the hate preachings of the rev. Why didn't this educated women never leave the church...! So she has the same judgment skills as her husband.. scary for these unprivelaged people as they call them self. I wonder how many Americans wish they were unprivelaged as them since many have applied for Harvard, Princeton and never got in....!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections