Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 06:20 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Obama's former pastor isn't running for office is he? I wonder why it's ok for McCain to call Falwell an agent of intolerance in 2000 then went and kissed that blubbery fat slob's butt to just get the evangelical vote. If you remember Falwell blamed gays and women who had abortions for 9/11 but no outrage there. Now he gets endorsed by Hagee who called Catholoscim a ***** religion. I personally don't care if Obama sat in that church for 20 minutes or 20 years because Wright's words maybe inflammatory but unlike Hillary's or McCain's votes for the Iraq war they haven't killed anybody.

Obama could not vote, so he made a speech, then later said he did not know how he would have voted, if he had one
Please maybe that "good judgement" crap worked 15 months ago, but now
we have seen what kind of Judgement he really has
and it STINKS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2008, 06:38 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Because you girl declared certain facts off limit.

MONICA
WHITEWATER
PAULA JONES
And ????? It's funny, listening to Limpbaugh today ... just because I wanted to chuckle, he said that it took America 30 days to get the score on Rev. Wright, but it took Barack Obama 20+ years? And then that wife of his ... whooo hoooo! She really angry now. Oh my, if he can't take this heat, he had better get out of the kitchen now because when the burners really get going, he's not going to know what's burning. At least Hillary knows where the fire extinguisher is and she sure as heck knows how to use it.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Yup and when they look under the rug who will they find Bill in bed with this time?

Who will be the new Clinton money scandal be with?

Who will be the next woman invited into a hotel room by the Clinton security detail? Oppps I forgot my fly was down Bill said.

Paula Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paula Jones

Unfortunately I could keep going but it would take to long.
I loved it when I got to work on that case. Put a smile on my face each and every day because I knew we were going to win it. And we did!!!

Old 05-02-2008, 06:40 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,270,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
And ????? It's funny, listening to Limpbaugh today ... just because I wanted to chuckle, he said that it took America 30 days to get the score on Rev. Wright, but it took Barack Obama 20+ years? And then that wife of his ... whooo hoooo! She really angry now. Oh my, if he can't take this heat, he had better get out of the kitchen now because when the burners really get going, he's not going to know what's burning. At least Hillary knows where the fire extinguisher is and she sure as heck knows how to use it.
it took america 30 days??? wright came out in Nov 2007

Old 05-02-2008, 06:44 PM

Nah, the heat really started a couple months ago. Maybe you knew in November 2007. If that's the case expat ... then the sniper fire incident was really a lump of coal comparitively, but ok, I'll give you November 2007 ... it still didn't take America 20 + years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections