Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 05:33 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
There is nothing anyone can say to convince me of this.

Thus, there was/ is widespread election fraud by the Democrats.

Want proof? Listen to the presser today, and if you are still in denial, see a Doctor.
Did you not read or hear about any pre election polling? I’m sure it was discussed here on this forum. The prediction was that Biden would win and get more votes. This should not be a shock as it was universally predicted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2020, 05:37 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
They certified GA. Yes Biden did get more legal votes than Obama or Hillary. If anything should be investigated its Trump getting more votes than Trump in 2016 or Obama.

Reality is the pandemic caused a lot of things to change this year. One of them was bringing more people out to the polls. That I believe.

If you look at history the 1920 election had over twice as many votes as the 1916 one which is unheard of. Pandemics seem to bring people out to vote. This election was a much smaller increase in overall votes.

One can yell cheating all day long but its been weeks and no evidence of widespread cheating has been presented in court. Just Rudy and his bumpkins and some far right web sites with unproven gibberish.

Old 11-20-2020, 05:58 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Did you not read or hear about any pre election polling? I’m sure it was discussed here on this forum. The prediction was that Biden would win and get more votes. This should not be a shock as it was universally predicted.
You totally missed my point. You have TDS. I never mentioned Trump.

I never saw any pre-election polling saying Biden would get more votes than Obama did in 2008, but I dont believe polls anyways.

Tell me you really believe that Biden got more legal votes than Obama did in 2008.

THAT was the topic.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:13 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,699,219 times
Quote:
Tell me you really believe that Biden got more legal votes than Obama did in 2008.
Tell me you really believe everything Trump says.

Biden is nearing 80M votes. 80M > 69M. You are claiming there are greater than 11M illegal votes? Where are they all hiding? Simple spot checks of a random sample of 1000 votes would reveal 75 illegal votes.

Remember when Trump claimed there were over 3M illegal votes in 2016 and that's why he lost the popular vote? His investigation found zero illegal votes.

Zero.

That's going to be a long walk from 0 to 11,000,000 illegal votes.

Is there anything Trump can say that you won't believe?

Old 11-20-2020, 06:18 AM

4,663 posts, read 4,549,540 times
Quote:
I never saw any pre-election polling saying Biden would get more votes than Obama did in 2008, but I dont believe polls anyways.

THAT was the topic.
The pre-election polling pretty much all said there was going to be historically massive turnout. That means millions and millions of more people were going to vote in 2020 than voted in 2016. Combined with Biden's polling lead and that's how Biden was going to beat Obama's vote count. Higher turnout means more votes.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:30 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The subject is legal votes.
We all know Biden got more votes, we are wondering where they came from.
You and the mouse in your pocket are free to curiously wonder all you want.

The rest of us are aware many came from folks tired of the bs, and biggest shocker of all, a few may have even voted for Biden because he knows how to conduct himself as a statesman.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:35 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:

Want proof? Listen to the presser today, and if you are still in denial, see a Doctor.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:37 AM

610 posts, read 264,127 times
Most people did not absolutely despise McCain and Romney.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:47 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Right!

As Biden is so much more loved by liberals and democrats.

If dems believe in "science", like they say they do, why do they not believe all the statistical evaluations that clearly show fraud was committed?

Dems are going to have a very, very bad New Year when it finally dawns on them that there will be no Biden presidency and that they have four more years of Trump. Even when dozens of dems are arrested, charged, and successfully prosecuted, the dems still won't believe it.

Why won't dems accept that fraud happened? They have too much personally invested in the dem party. The core beliefs of libs are based in the assumption that dems are honest, altruistic, and righteous. To admit to one's self that they have been supporting a corrupt party of evil will be impossible for most dems, as it infers that THEY are corrupt and evil for helping to keep dems in office.

It's hard to admit that you are "the bad guy" in this drama, when you have been conditioned to believe the opposite your whole life. Lots of anti-depressant meds and counseling sessions are in the future for most dems.
You don’t have to be loved to be elected over an opponent who is despised.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:49 AM

4,298 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:

I'm sure Joe Biden is gutted to hear you don't believe it.

He'll get back to you after his inauguration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections