Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:21 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Typical Obama fan club member to twist the facts and rule of law because they know without Florida and Michigan Hillary wins by a wide margin.

Now for your info, no person or group has the right to deny these people the right to vote. My goodness, this is for the President of the United States and those people have that right by law! The DNC has no right at all to keep them from being counted no matter what their crazy rules are they have no right. If it was messed up then they should have done the right thing went to the PEOPLE and asked them instead of deciding for them.
I was a democrat until this election, this is just another way the dem party feels their people are to stupid to make a wise choice and want to make their decisions for them.

Now, just so you will now know the LAW !!

*** 15th amendment of the US CONSTITUTION ***

Section. 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section. 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Not even our government has the right to stop these peoples vote from counting, so there! The DNC is not above the law or our government.

Florida and Michigan people are protected by the US Constitution and just because the Obama fan club member know he is toast if they get counted they still are trying to count out those people and that is not right.

Game over, the votes must be counted and will be in time. If the DNC and party leaders do not allow this to happen they all should be sued by the states and individuals who had their rights violated.

Nobama 08
He is a fraud
Please do your self justice and think and read before you write. The primary election as folks are trying to tell you is a specific party process that does not need to occu,r it is not part of the process specified in the constitution. Democrats have super delegates, do Republicans? Why is that constitutional if they don't ? Hillary is welcomed to continue her campaign and that is her right. She can even try a third party run if she wants. This is not Obama vs Hillary but rather consistency with the process as stated and agreed upon. You constantly preach integrity, trust and consistency. Hillary signed as did the others. I have posted her quote that clearly the Michigan votes would not count. At time she was the assumed nominee ( by her) If she has fallen short of her coronation please don't blame Obama for running long and hard and being the historical dark horse coming from no where to rescue the land from the evil witch. Should be a good movie when the story is brought to screen.

I do want to applaud your attempt at actually using documentation to support your opinion. Please continue and hopefully the next time it will be more relevant.

I hate to seem mean spirited but your nastiness to Obama requires me to make you aware that your posting and intentional perversion of the truth makes you guilty of the fraud you accuse Obama of. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you knew the error of your ways and did so with intent rather then .......

Fraud - what is it?

As you said about him YOU are a fraud. He is entitled to the same respect you are no more and no less.

Last edited by TuborgP; 05-05-2008 at 08:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2008, 09:06 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Neither Obama or Clinton or the DNC have the right to deny these people their right to vote.

Fraud-I have not committed to lying and defrauding people to get elected to an office, he has. He is a fraud, a liar, a scam artist and a racist pig. My opinion and I am entitled to it.
He is running for the Presidency, he has the responsibility to be truthful about facts and he has not been truthful to us.

I do not care who won those states, those people have the right to vote and be counted, its the law.

You will soon find out if you leave them out you will lose the election. If Obama won those states you would be seeing riots in the streets over it.

15th amendment give us all the right to vote period !!

Old 05-05-2008, 09:12 PM

Now I know why we have such low academic scores in America and why teachers are burning out. Oh well it is a democracy and free thought is what has made us great. I know there are times it scares us about our future. Hope I can sleep tonight now.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:14 PM

I will acknowledge that you are entitled to your opinion. I do not think you are a fraud and will go on record saying I think you are the real deal. I also suspect Obama supporters are truly thankful you are not on their side advocating for them and their candidate.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:48 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Now I know why we have such low academic scores in America and why teachers are burning out. Oh well it is a democracy and free thought is what has made us great. I know there are times it scares us about our future. Hope I can sleep tonight now.
I often wonder that myself when I look around my two kids classroom at all the kids who struggle, all you have to do is look at and watch their parents in action and you will know why.
Good thing both my kids are straight A honor students and on the principles list every single time and have not been off the list ever.
Now I know why so many kids are going to be failures because their parents must be like the Obama followers and if it doesnt fit your liking twist it alittle until it works. If it doesnt work then fight, scream, hollar, riot and force yourself to make the wrong choices and you will be ok.
There is no free thought in this, the law says they cannot deny the vote, what cant you people understand about that?
No one, no group and certainly the goofy DNC has the right to deny their votes.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:17 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times
Quote:
Neither Obama or Clinton or the DNC have the right to deny these people their right to vote.

Fraud-I have not committed to lying and defrauding people to get elected to an office, he has. He is a fraud, a liar, a scam artist and a racist pig. My opinion and I am entitled to it.
He is running for the Presidency, he has the responsibility to be truthful about facts and he has not been truthful to us.

I do not care who won those states, those people have the right to vote and be counted, its the law.

You will soon find out if you leave them out you will lose the election. If Obama won those states you would be seeing riots in the streets over it.

You HAVE a right to vote. In November for whichever candidate you choose, you HAVE a right to vote. Who said you have no right to vote.

Anything prior to that is purely PARTY business and you have NO particular rights at all. If it's a closed Republican caucus would claim to have a right to vote in that too? Party's have their own rules on how they choose their candidates. If you don't like the way the party you're in does that, then you are perfectly free to join a different party.

What NASTY posts you make!!!!
Get OVER it.

Geeze!!!!!!

Ken

Old 05-06-2008, 08:47 AM

3,255 posts, read 5,079,681 times
Quote:
The problem is the DNC doesnt have the right to choose who's vote count and whose doesnt count.
They have no right to make this decision and I would like a link to the court case about this because I have never heard this one before.

In the end the votes will count, why shouldnt they count? Your vote shouldnt count in your state then either?

One person, one vote, remember the 2004 election, the DNC used this, now they are not.

No wonder the democratic party is such a mess, disorganized and lawbreaking.

What happen to all the liberal whiners who whined all the time about Bush not using the constitution??? Where did you all go? Because according to the constitution they have a right to be counted.

Stand up Florida and Michigan, sue the DNC into the ground, you have a right to be counted and should bankrupt the phony scam artist.

If Obama would have won those states instead of LOSING those state you would see all the Obama fan club member saying just the opposite.

FLORIDA AND MICHIGAN VOTES SHOULD BE COUNTED. PERIOD !

Nobama 08
He is a scam artist
Actually the DNC is a private organization that does have the right to decide. It is the party that puts up the candidates and they make the rules. If you want to start your own party, then you can make the rules. The general election is a right to vote at the state level, but we do not have a right to vote for the president directly even there.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:01 AM

439 posts, read 605,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I am so sick of stupid coments like this
Obama had commericals in Fla, until he was called on it!
so get off the high horse
if you think for one minute if Obama got all the votes he and his supporters would be going nuts
so get real
Obama was scared to have a re-vote because he knew he would win
every time I think I might vote for him if he wins
someone decides to shoot their mouth off
it is not over so get used to it
it will end when it ends
Get over yourself already. Opinions are like As*holes everyone has one and yours is always correct right. Your goal on this forum is not to talk about the real issue rather you insist on bashing Obama every chance you get. I do oppose Hillary but its for the right reasons. Some of your post are so far fetched that they are down right ridiculous.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:23 AM

3,255 posts, read 5,079,681 times
Quote:
The problem is the DNC doesnt have the right to choose who's vote count and whose doesnt count.
They have no right to make this decision and I would like a link to the court case about this because I have never heard this one before.

In the end the votes will count, why shouldnt they count? Your vote shouldnt count in your state then either?

One person, one vote, remember the 2004 election, the DNC used this, now they are not.

No wonder the democratic party is such a mess, disorganized and lawbreaking.

What happen to all the liberal whiners who whined all the time about Bush not using the constitution??? Where did you all go? Because according to the constitution they have a right to be counted.

Stand up Florida and Michigan, sue the DNC into the ground, you have a right to be counted and should bankrupt the phony scam artist.

If Obama would have won those states instead of LOSING those state you would see all the Obama fan club member saying just the opposite.

FLORIDA AND MICHIGAN VOTES SHOULD BE COUNTED. PERIOD !

Nobama 08
He is a scam artist
Actually the DNC is a private organization that does have the right to decide. It is the party that puts up the candidates and they make the rules. If you want to start your own party, then you can make the rules. The general election is a right to vote at the state level, but we do not have a right to vote for the president directly even there.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:12 AM

857 posts, read 2,002,375 times
Quote:

You really just don't get it, do you?
The constitution protects the rights of voters in the GENERAL election. The primary is the system that is set up by the DNC to choose their candidate. They don't even HAVE to have a primary.
Consider this - Ralph Nader runs as the candidate for the Green party. I don't recall the green party having any primaries. Is this unconstitutional? Were my constitutional rights violated because I didn't get to vote for the candidate of the Green party?
Please, PLEASE do yourself a favor and learn how our government works before you post such erratic ramblings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections