U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 06:50 PM

7,185 posts, read 5,630,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I am horrified that my state voted for such a worthless humanoid. I am moving. I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of worthless nuts.
Sour grapes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
I think some Obama fans were worried.

How's it looking in Indiana? Last I saw Clinton had a large margin.
Doesn't matter if she wins Ind., that will just maintain the status quo which favors the leader and our next president......Barack Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 06:50 PM

2,281 posts, read 1,910,846 times
Quote:
I am horrified that my state voted for such a worthless humanoid. I am moving. I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of worthless nuts.
Well, in that case, give me a call and I'll load the van and fill up the gas tank for you![Mod edited for content] Just because your lousy candidate justifiably lost, you seem to think it's fine to insult the entire state. Supporters like you are the reason Hillary lost in the first place. And to anyone else who reads this message and voted for Hillary, I am not talking to you. Just this person who posted this ridiculous response.

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 05-07-2008 at 10:11 AM..

Old 05-06-2008, 06:51 PM

439 posts, read 375,614 times
Quote:
Ahhhhhh do you feel your State let you down. Maybe they will help you move.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:56 PM

12,172 posts, read 11,035,080 times
...and that was all that was expected. Great news!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:57 PM

439 posts, read 375,614 times
So I guess the NC Republican's wasted all that money running those negative ads. Too Bad So Sad. To think that money could have been used for something good. Like Positive TV Ads for their Candidates.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:59 PM

9,047 posts, read 16,465,838 times
North Carolina has a large black population. Blacks vote 90% for Obama every time. I called this one from the beginning.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:01 PM

3,492 posts, read 5,928,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
North Carolina has a large black population. Blacks vote 90% for Obama every time. I called this one from the beginning.
Obama couldnt have done it without the white vote. Hes no Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:02 PM

7,730 posts, read 8,852,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
So I guess the NC Republican's wasted all that money running those negative ads. Too Bad So Sad. To think that money could have been used for something good. Like Positive TV Ads for their Candidates.
As it's been said many times, those ads were intended for NC Republicans and Independents who think that Obama is too liberal. Those candidates mentioned in the ads are running for Democratic nominee for governor. They weren't meant to change anyones' minds about Obama. They were for those who had already decided they didn't like him.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:02 PM

8,575 posts, read 2,375,089 times
they reported that on ABC. I have no problem with blacks voting for obama. for example, when I see a candidate with a brain, I will vote for them. blacks relate to a half black guy, and I relate to people with brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post

Old 05-06-2008, 07:04 PM

7,730 posts, read 8,852,381 times
Quote:
lots of narrow minded folk in here. how I pity you all.
I voted for Ron Paul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections