U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-06-2008, 06:05 PM

8,575 posts, read 1,873,313 times
you can't vote for ron paul. he isn't mainstream. we haven't been programed to vote that way. it's 1984, and in this day and age, we are lucky to get two choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
I voted for Ron Paul.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 06:07 PM

439 posts, read 357,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
they reported that on ABC. I have no problem with blacks voting for obama. for example, when I see a candidate with a brain, I will vote for them. blacks relate to a half black guy, and I relate to people with brains.
If you do some research you will find that African Americans vote overwhelming for Democrats in primaries and Generals

Old 05-06-2008, 06:08 PM

7,730 posts, read 8,408,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
you can't vote for ron paul. he isn't mainstream. we haven't been programed to vote that way. it's 1984, and in this day and age, we are lucky to get two choices.
I registered Republican last August in case NC was a closed primary. The people at my elections office wasn't sure. I most certainly did vote and so did a few of my neighbors and friends. They really don't like McCain.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:08 PM

what is an african-american? what is that? you mean an immigrant from kenya? wonder why blacks vote for a party that hates them. makes ya wonder. remember when democrats wouldn't let blacks vote in primaries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
If you do some research you will find that African Americans vote overwhelming for Democrats in primaries and Generals

Old 05-06-2008, 06:10 PM

I am still an independent. I am curious to see what my libertarian friends do. I want a third party to be invited to the debate. jesus, this two party crap is so old and tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
I registered Republican last August in case NC was a closed primary. The people at my elections office wasn't sure. I most certainly did vote and so did a few of my neighbors and friends. They really don't like McCain.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:15 PM

774 posts, read 6,970 times
Whoop whoop de dooooo! Yayyyyy O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!

Hillary went after blue collar; its a new age. White-collar college graduates are the ones she should have been smart enough to pursue. But even then her polarizing attitudes would never have won them over. That population is too smart to have bought into her chameleon-like supposed "values.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:18 PM

would that be the white collar college graduates like you who chant things like o-ba-ma! o-ba-ma!?

sounds a little bit more like brainwashing. it is scary. go watch youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindras View Post
Whoop whoop de dooooo! Yayyyyy O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!

Hillary went after blue collar; its a new age. White-collar college graduates are the ones she should have been smart enough to pursue. But even then her polarizing attitudes would never have won them over. That population is too smart to have bought into her chameleon-like supposed "values.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:22 PM

774 posts, read 6,970 times
It might be brainwashing if I said it BEFORE the results were in!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:30 PM

no, it's brainwashing because your chant comes from a youtube celebrity video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindras View Post
It might be brainwashing if I said it BEFORE the results were in!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:30 PM

654 posts, read 897,195 times
Not a Obama or Hillary supporter here. However, do you Obama cultists think you have a chance of winning NC against McCain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections