U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-07-2008, 10:06 AM

656 posts, read 923,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
you can't reason with liberals either.
After reading a few of the OP's on here, I want to smack myself for even being interested in liberalism back in college. Most of these libs are stale,leftovers from the sixties generation. Anyone that disagrees with them is either a racist or an uneducated yokel from the trailer park.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 10:50 AM

437 posts, read 392,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Again with THE BLACK - do people not realize that is highly offensive?
In time, you'll grow to appreciate their thinly veiled hate speech, which makes it much easier to skip through posts. For example, any time you see a post with the last line(s) ending in bold, red letters, you can skip it and save yourself some brain cells.At least Republicans are more subtle in their art of racism - these guys can't even get THAT right.

I'm still trying to find an answer to one of my original questions: if 90% of a group of people (including minors and non-voters) who make up 13% of the total population vote for one person, how many people does that actually equal? What is the percentage of whites who would have to vote the opposite way to cancel out the African-American vote? Does anybody care to shed some light on this, or should we go back to discussing Rev. Wright, the HillBilly straw man of choice?

Old 05-07-2008, 12:15 PM

4,148 posts, read 5,101,086 times
Yes we who dislike Obama are all racist.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:47 PM

600 posts, read 733,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flindras View Post
And, believe me, I hear you! I wish there had been more candidates to choose from or who could have gained more support (Ron Paul or especially Dennis..... Kunich? Can't remember how to spell his name.
Kucinich
and yes, i used to be a fan of his. Not so much anymore though...

Old 05-07-2008, 01:00 PM

580 posts, read 1,058,395 times
Hillary Clinton will make a better president.

Woot

Old 05-07-2008, 01:39 PM

774 posts, read 24,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%Michigan View Post

Woot

Easy to say when she will never be put to the test.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:57 PM

1,775 posts, read 1,773,387 times
Quote:

Woot

Hahahaha.....that's like saying that it is always warm in Michigan despite what your local weather man says.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:22 PM

4,148 posts, read 5,101,086 times
Quote:

Woot

Well only if the far left gave here a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections