Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 03:17 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
How do you like Cuomo and DeBlasio? Are they slime too?

How do you feel about Cuomo not allowing Covid infected patients to seek help on the hospital ship or in the Javits center after Trump brought help? Instead, most of them died. Does that not qualify for slime?
You mean the ship that would have simply spread it to everyone inside? The one that was not designed for this at all? That one?

LOL.

Old 03-30-2021, 06:14 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I certainly wasn't brainwashed by the media. I never watch CNN or MSNBC or the like.

But I heard Trump's own words in speeches, and read what he wrote on Twitter every day. I heard him say that John McCain was not a war hero because he was captured. I heard him say he grabs women by the vagina. I saw him use a sharpie to alter a weather map because he couldn't bring himself to say he was wrong. I heard him say that Mexico would pay for the wall, several times. I heard him say that Covid-19 would disappear like magic once the weather warms up. I heard him defend Vladimir Putin against our own intelligence services. One thing I never heard him say was that he lost the election, even though he did lose by a substantial margin.

I don't need media to tell me Trump is despicable. Good riddance!
Exactly. Trump himself provides the evidence of his ignorance, incompetence, authoritarian bent.

Old 04-05-2021, 09:20 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well when there is a 5 year long concerted effort 24/7 effort by the Democrats and their media to disrupt, discredit, dismantle and destroy a President is it any wonder that millions were brainwashed into hating the guy?

Trump did have a tough personality but many of his policies were America First and who could argue with MAGA but boy did they ever and still do.

The most basic issues of border security became a heated debate to the point that if Trump said he was going to open it up the democrats would have built that wall so fast just to spite him.

Slanted journalism.. can we even call it journalism anymore ? It is more like talking points to advance an agenda.
I certainly didn't need the media to tell me Trump was wrong for America, especially for the working man. I knew he was wrong and would never vote for him ever since 2016 when he said during a debate with Republican candidates that wages are too high. As president he said to boycott Goodyear. That was being anti-American worker.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:36 AM

501 posts, read 1,064,659 times
Decades of his behavior is what led me to dislike him. He was well known as a narcissist and a shyster... a loud-mouth boorish man well before his first run for president.

Old 04-14-2021, 12:52 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
As many totally agree, Trump was an egotistical, irritating SOB and like ALL politicians, including those currently in the WH, liars. AFA media bias, slanted journalism? Journalism has been dead for years. The reporting is news media's opinion, which one could say, "slants" the listener.

I didn't like Trump, didn't vote for him, but I was satisfied with;Israel-UAE Peace deal, cutting corporation taxes,renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement and replacing it with a new deal; deregulation and reducing US dependence on foreign oil and building the border wall.

So those taxpayers that listened to the lies that were spouted by Biden, are happy with the surge of migrants, increased taxes, canceling the pipelines, agree the Hunter Biden should not be investigated, and paying for every wish of the current administration out of their hard earned dollars, can honestly say they are happy with the journalism today, I say, live your fantasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections