Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 01:38 PM

270 posts, read 526,906 times

Advertisements

Obama doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of becoming President. It is because of some stubborn superdelegates that the Republicans are going to continue to run the white house. When it is all said and done the Democrats will realize how dumb they were to give an inexperience, bumbling, stumbling, elitist man a chance. Even worse his wife. Can you even imagine an elitist, racist first lady?

Old 05-16-2008, 02:02 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,022,196 times
As I posted a thread about, how did Hillary who was a prohibitive odds favorites lose to this bumbling, inexperienced, stumbling elitist man? With his even worse wife. What gives? Even without the super delegates he has more votes and delegates. What gives with her?

Old 05-16-2008, 02:36 PM

270 posts, read 526,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
As I posted a thread about, how did Hillary who was a prohibitive odds favorites lose to this bumbling, inexperienced, stumbling elitist man? With his even worse wife. What gives? Even without the super delegates he has more votes and delegates. What gives with her?
Maybe because Democrats have been blinded by his sermon like speeches just as he was with Reverend Wrights. There are explinations but none of them involve common sense. Just like when we went to war, most people were for it because they were blinded by Bush leading them astray. Same thing. I really don't expect any Obama supporters to look at this and use common sense because it isn't going to happen. They have proven it over and over again. I was going to vote Democrat but I can't any more the stupidity of all this, I won't be a part of.

Old 05-16-2008, 02:56 PM

863 posts, read 2,783,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanw View Post
Can you even imagine an elitist, racist first lady?
Yes, we had one from '92-'00.

Old 05-16-2008, 03:19 PM

580 posts, read 1,680,576 times
I support Hillary Clinton
I'm supporting Hillary Clinton in this process.... I believe I may be a independent voter as well.
Woot Hillary

Old 05-16-2008, 03:22 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,022,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanw View Post
Maybe because Democrats have been blinded by his sermon like speeches just as he was with Reverend Wrights. There are explinations but none of them involve common sense. Just like when we went to war, most people were for it because they were blinded by Bush leading them astray. Same thing. I really don't expect any Obama supporters to look at this and use common sense because it isn't going to happen. They have proven it over and over again. I was going to vote Democrat but I can't any more the stupidity of all this, I won't be a part of.
Ok will you be a non vote or should we chalk you up on the McCain side?

Old 05-16-2008, 05:45 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,715,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
Hillary, as a person and candidate, is one of the most hated political figures in American history. There is not a single other politician that I can think of who is more divisive, more slimy, and more disgusting than Hillary Clinton. Why do Hillary supporters have so much faith in a woman that 1. cannot win the popular vote, 2. cannot win more states, and 3. cannot win more superdelegates than someone who was a major underdog in the beginning of this race?

She put up an air of so much arrogance that it was sickening in the beginning of the race. Her and her supporters claimed many months before this went down that she was the inevitable nominee. Anyone who respects or condones such an attitude is just as disgusting as she is in my opinion.

[Mod edited for copyright]
Easy there tonto ... wow, you must be really young.

Nixon?
Joe McCarthy?
Kissinger?

You would rank Hillary up there with Tricky Dicky?

Hellooooo!

Take a valium and go lie down. You're OD-ing on Obama.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:01 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,082,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
Hillary, as a person and candidate, is one of the most hated political figures in American history. [Mod edited for copyright]
Okay, I didn't even vote for Hillary and I think this isn't even close to the truth. I can think of many more reviled political figures than Hillary. In fact, obviously Hillary isn't really all that reviled as that she is receiving a fair amount of votes. While she isn't my first choice, you need to get a grip, and some perspective.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:52 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,164,635 times
This is sad to say, but it's true. There are actually Hillary voters that won't vote for Obama due to Obama's supporters.

Old 05-17-2008, 06:35 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,715,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
This is sad to say, but it's true. There are actually Hillary voters that won't vote for Obama due to Obama's supporters.
Right here! Not really, I just don't believe in him or his movement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections