Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2008, 10:31 AM

36,657 posts, read 67,519,268 times

Advertisements

Further evidence that Appalachia is not representative of the whole country.

Progressive Politics Examiner - New Zogby National Polling - Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2008, 10:35 AM

2,940 posts, read 3,967,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Further evidence that Appalachia is not representative of the whole country.

Progressive Politics Examiner - New Zogby National Polling - Examiner.com

here we go....you and your "appalachia" comment taking another swipe at rural white people. Since Obama fans like to play the race card, I take your comment as racism.

Anyways, I hardly think that poll is unbiased, since I see the term "progressive politics" in there, which is another word for the extreme fringe of the left wing.

Mark my works, with Obama as the nominee, McCain will be President.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:40 AM

36,657 posts, read 67,519,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrabs View Post
here we go....you and your "appalachia" comment taking another swipe at rural white people. Since Obama fans like to play the race card, I take your comment as racism.

Anyways, I hardly think that poll is unbiased, since I see the term "progressive politics" in there, which is another word for the extreme fringe of the left wing.

Mark my works, with Obama as the nominee, McCain will be President.
Excuse me,
Obama gets mollywopped in WV and KY and we're supposed to be read that as a huge setback?

Oregon proved that to be a myth.

Im not commenting on whites at all, just that that part of the country is not indicative of the whole nation. Am I wrong?

No need to get overly sensitive.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:06 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,001,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Excuse me,
Obama gets mollywopped in WV and KY and we're supposed to be read that as a huge setback?

Oregon proved that to be a myth.

Im not commenting on whites at all, just that that part of the country is not indicative of the whole nation. Am I wrong?

No need to get overly sensitive.
Naw just ignorant.

Btw it the democrats largest portion of their base. (working class whites)

Old 05-21-2008, 01:16 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
I have seen so many polls that say oposite things that I give up on them being accurate.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:40 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,326,555 times
Default I Do Not Go By Polls Although I Enjoy Setting Them Up

I do not go by polls. I'm one, proud Independent, who will not be voting for Barack Hussein Obama for many reasons. However, not one reason is because he is black. The fact that he is a closet-racist is one though. Barack Hussein Obama's connections to terrorists is my biggest reason not to vote for him. Obama's willingness to appease terrorists just underlines it...
I still hope that McCain chooses Condi Rice for his vice-president choice. I'd proudly vote for her for president, if I had the chance.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:41 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times

Old 05-21-2008, 01:42 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,523,791 times
Quote:
The fact that he is a closet-racist is one though.
If he's a closet racist, how did you know about it? Are you a mind reader or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections