Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 03:43 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,087,318 times

Advertisements

Other than some brief drug experimenting during his younger years (which is pretty common), I wasn't aware that Obama had a major history of drug abuse, care to cite your sources on this one? Or is this like most of your other assertions, complete fabrications.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2008, 03:49 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Skinny? Arguably gaunt? http://blog.lib.umn.edu/carls064/fre...Obama-Surf.jpg I don't know what your weight is, but I think a lot of Americans have gotten so fat these days that a lean person to them is now labelled "skinny" and "gaunt".

Now show us pics of McCain in a swimming trunk and Hillary in a two-piece bathing suit.
How long ago was that picture taken? Seriously, Obama does not look healthy since he's been campaigning AND he takes more days off from campaigning than Hillary has. He doesn't seem to have much strength, especially since he's substantially younger than both Hillary and McCain.

Hillary looks quite good for her age. What, you expect a 60-year-old woman to look like a Victoria's Secret model in a bathing suit? Yeah, I suppose it's possible -- with relentless plastic surgery.

Oh, and, no, I'm not fat since that seems to be what you're implying. As I've stated repeatedly here, I am disabled by Systemic Lupus Erythmatosus and one of the symptoms is weight loss. I couldn't get fat if I tried.

Old 05-24-2008, 03:52 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,262 times
Barack will release his medical records next week.

The Swamp: Obama to release doctor's statement

Old 05-24-2008, 03:56 PM

A summary? Well, geez, if I'm remembering correctly, McCain was pressed to release thousands of pages of actual records. I think that's ridiculous, btw, but I find it odd that the youngest candidate is just releasing a summary.

Old 05-24-2008, 03:58 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,262 times
Quote:
Hillary looks quite good for her age. What, you expect a 60-year-old woman to look like a Victoria's Secret model in a bathing suit? Yeah, I suppose it's possible -- with relentless plastic surgery.
Hillary looks fat. No other way to sugar coat it. You think she looks good? Maybe because you are so used to seeing fat people around you that you think Hillary's weight looks "normal". Just from visual inspection, I estimate her BMI to be between 30 to 32. In other words, obese. Not healthy at all.

Old 05-24-2008, 04:01 PM

358 posts, read 518,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
He selected a limited number of media to read them and a lot of it was written in medical terms that need an interperter.
This is part of an article in a major newspaper today:

The records will not include more than 1,000 pages of medical records that McCain released on a limited basis in 1999 during his first run for the White House.

Those documents included reports from McCain's exams at the Robert E. Mitchell Center for Prisoner of War Studies at the Naval Operational Medicine Institute in Pensacola, Fla. They showed that McCain still suffered some physical ailments from injuries received when he was shot down in North Vietnam and spent 5 1/2 years as a prisoner of war. McCain has arthritis in his shoulders and right knee and has difficulty raising his arms above his head. The records did not show signs of psychological illness from that experience.

McCain's communications director, Jill Hazelbaker, said in an e-mail that the 1999 review, also restricted to a small group of reporters, had been "hailed as both serious and thorough

Please McCain, go back to your Popeye show.

go take a look at the tax code sometime and tell me how well you can read that. man what a sheep you truly are, do you think the facist liberals are going to tell you the truth too?

Old 05-24-2008, 04:06 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Ok everyone, let's all gather in a circle now, we're going to play ring around the rosey, then we'll color for a little while, learn all about shapes and then nap for a few before mommy picks all of us up from pre-school

btw, your mommy is fatter than my mommy

Well at least my brother doesn't pick his nose

Old 05-24-2008, 04:20 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
This just in: Sen. Barack Obama's campaign plans to release a summary of their candidate's health early next week. The summary will be from his primary care physician. A campaign source said there will be no surprises in the information.
wait a minute! Just a summary? Well, that won't do.

What's he hiding? What doesn't he want the public to see?

Don't you all think it strange?

Old 05-24-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Hillary looks fat. No other way to sugar coat it. You think she looks good? Maybe because you are so used to seeing fat people around you that you think Hillary's weight looks "normal". Just from visual inspection, I estimate her BMI to be between 30 to 32. In other words, obese. Not healthy at all.
Hillary is not even CLOSE to being obese. I don't know if you're male or female (I suspect male) but, clearly, you've bought into the whole unhealthy "waif" thing if you think that someone the size of Hillary is obese.

Old 05-24-2008, 04:51 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Hillary is not even CLOSE to being obese. I don't know if you're male or female (I suspect male) but, clearly, you've bought into the whole unhealthy "waif" thing if you think that someone the size of Hillary is obese.
Look, to put it bluntly, Hillary has a fat butt. Those pantsuits of hers are fitting noticeably tighter too. Either that, or, due to her financial difficulties, she's wearing the same ones over and over again and they've shrunk some in the wash.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections