Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 07:40 AM

48,132 posts, read 22,004,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
64% of the democrats want her to stay in the race. In the NC polls she would beat McCain and Obama would not--not that I care about polls, but some of you seem to want to quote them all the time.

What was the first thing that entered your mind when you heard that Obama was another JFK. I heard other posters mention that they hope nothing bad happens to Obama before I heard anything about Clinton saying it. Actually my first thought was I hope we don't end up with the mafia visiting the White House again.
I don't think I read anyone quote a poll in this thread! Maybe NC polls are like the devil quoting scripture.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:45 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
"Oops, I was tired and didn't mean it like that!" "I had a lot on my mind, like Edward Kennedy!"
she said the same EXACT thing in March to Time Magezine before all this happened to Ted Kennedy.....Once again it has been revealed that HIllary is a liar and it shows that the Clintons are desperate for power and returning to the White House.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:30 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
I don't think I read anyone quote a poll in this thread! Maybe NC polls are like the devil quoting scripture.
I took the hint and started a polling thread since there seemed to be a request for one. This way this thread can stay on topic and deal with the numbing words and mind set of Mrs Clinton.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:33 AM

8,943 posts, read 11,784,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
I think Hillary's ability to be sly and under-handed is failing her miserably. The real reason she has stuck it out this long is because she has a lot of faith in racist America's ability to assassinate people. Her dream hasn't come true yet, so she has been giving hints over the media. And her latest: Clinton regrets RFK assassination remark - Yahoo! News (broken link)

"Oops, I was tired and didn't mean it like that!" "I had a lot on my mind, like Edward Kennedy!"

Yeah, convenient excuses. Well, I hope her inherent racism and sickness follows her to her political grave. Hillary, you are done for you despicable, disgusting pig.
Not thing is too far-fetched for me these days. It was a subtle encouragement perhaps. Never underestimate a person's capability to do evil things to gain power.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:41 AM

48,132 posts, read 22,004,457 times
Have you noticed she apologized to the Kennedy family but hasnt apologized to Obama or to the families of black lynching victims. She did far greater harm and hurt to him and to them than she did to the Kennedy family. Her apology is offered to the wrong person and for the wrong reason......true it was insensitive to use the Kennedy assassination so close to the anniversary of it occurance and the week Teddy was at the center of our concerns....but the danger wasn't that another Kennedy would be shot; what was so unforgiveable was that she targeted Sen. Obama.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:50 AM

3,255 posts, read 5,080,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
One of the KENNEDY'S even came out to defend her
get a frigging life
RFK jr is part of her campaign. I have not heard from Caroline or Edward. When they come out, I will be more at ease.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:51 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,846,511 times
No wonder my wife calls her "Hitlary". She is not a stupid woman and she knows exactly what she is saying. God help America if she "mispeaks" when talking to Iran. I can hear her now, " Don't think that just because America has absolutely no way of stopping you using your A bomb, we will stop you" "oooops i was tired and mispoke" She really is becoming dangerous.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
RFK jr is part of her campaign. I have not heard from Caroline or Edward. When they come out, I will be more at ease.
Excellent point, you may want to start a thread on how legitimate is the apology acceptance coming from him. You may want to link it to something verifying his role in her campaign.

Old 05-24-2008, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. endorses Clinton - Hillary Clinton News - MSNBC.com

Old 05-24-2008, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
One of the KENNEDY'S even came out to defend her
get a frigging life
So her campaign accepts her campaigns apology. Very impressive.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. endorses Clinton - Hillary Clinton News - MSNBC.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections