Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 11:39 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybone666 View Post
Thank you, Sunshine, for bringing something useful to the conversation.

Maybe you can go with her in her SUV next time she drives by the welfare office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Yes, a list of unproven opinions rather than facts and Obama's stance on the issues
This entire thread is nothing but unproven opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2008, 11:48 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Maybe you can go with her in her SUV next time she drives by the welfare office.

This entire thread is nothing but unproven opinions.

Maybe my hubby will ALLOW me to drive his H2 by the food bank so I can toss out last nights leftovers!! He is out of town and his H2 has a 235.00 tank full of gas. Time to cruise down Laze Bag Drive to see the line for handouts.

They tore down the Welfare office to build a new one, getting ready for Obama to steal from the haves and give to the have nots. He wants to destroy our military, steal from our seniors and grow our lazy butted Americans welfare fund. What they dont know is Osamas days are about done.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:51 AM

524 posts, read 839,359 times
"What they dont know is Osamas days are about done."

They know. But nobody ever wants to admit they bet on a lame horse, do they?

Old 05-30-2008, 11:54 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,967 times
Quote:
"What they dont know is Osamas days are about done."

They know. But nobody ever wants to admit they bet on a lame horse, do they?
The only lame horse is your cancer riddled old man...John McCain. If I were you I wouldn't bet on him making to the election, let alone winning it.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:57 AM

524 posts, read 839,359 times
Oh come on now. Even at 72 McCain would still whoop that girly-man's ass in a brawl.

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Maybe my hubby will ALLOW me to drive his H2 by the food bank so I can toss out last nights leftovers!! He is out of town and his H2 has a 235.00 tank full of gas. Time to cruise down Laze Bag Drive to see the line for handouts.

They tore down the Welfare office to build a new one, getting ready for Obama to steal from the haves and give to the have nots. He wants to destroy our military, steal from our seniors and grow our lazy butted Americans welfare fund. What they dont know is Osamas days are about done.
When I see a H2, I automatically think small penis.

Quote:
Thank you, Sunshine, for bringing something useful to the conversation.

Your welcome.

I will be busy this afternoon so I wont be able to check back to see if the loons jump in and try to destroy your post. They are coming today to fill our pool and I have to be there so they dont scratch our newly stained deck. It getting tougher for the middle class to afford nice things since Pelosi has caused the gas prices to go out the roof!

Add another one:

What has Barrack Hussein Nobama done about the gas prices? What has he said that we can hold him accountable for in regards to the gas prices?
What is his plans to do with the rising cost of gas?

I know, he will make "changes".

Old 05-30-2008, 11:58 AM

No one, republican or democrat, is going to be able to do bupkis about gas prices long term.

There is a whole thread discussing it.

Might want to rethink the H2.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
When I see a H2, I automatically think small penis.
Poor thing you. So you imagine a guys size when you see a woman drive an H2. There is medicines for your disease dreaming of the same sex. You can be fixed ya know.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Poor thing you. So you imagine a guys size when you see a woman drive an H2. There is medicines for your disease dreaming of the same sex. You can be fixed ya know.
I thought it was your husbands car? If I see a woman, yes, I won't think penis, I'll think "ostentatious" or "wasteful".

I don't even understand what you're talking about. I'm a woman btw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections