Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 01:37 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
Wow. I wasn't attacking you. I was just pointing out that your views are garbage. I'm quite sure a lot of folks in here agree with me on that. I can't imagine you being in love with your own views - very much pathetic indeed!
I know comrad. we need more people like you..............to move to cuba. my point of views are my own opinions, and facts. if you don't agree, you think they are garbage, but then again, you are an obama supporter, and your views are garbage. go back to iran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2008, 01:44 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
no, I am quite sure they are both retarded, but with mccain, some senility is thrown into the mix. I don't give compromise votes. when a good candidate is produced, I will find them and vote for them. it's been about 100 years since we have had one of those though so I am not too optimistic. some can go with the lesser of two evils, but I can't.
Obama graduated near the top of his class.

McCain graduated in the bottom 1% (894/899) at the Naval Academy.

Only one candidate can be referred to as "retarded"

Old 06-06-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Obama graduated near the top of his class.

McCain graduated in the bottom 1% (894/899) at the Naval Academy.

Only one candidate can be referred to as "retarded"

and george bush went to yale. impressive.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:13 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,087 times
Quote:
I know comrad. we need more people like you..............to move to cuba. my point of views are my own opinions, and facts. if you don't agree, you think they are garbage, but then again, you are an obama supporter, and your views are garbage. go back to iran.
Hahaha...."go back to iran", "move to cuba". Well, enough said. That just proves it all. Nonsense - no matter how you phrase it.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:15 PM

yes, it proves it. you want me to be silenced. that is what happens in the land of dictatorships. you hate anyone with an opposing point of view.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:25 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,087 times
Quote:
yes, it proves it. you want me to be silenced. that is what happens in the land of dictatorships. you hate anyone with an opposing point of view.
I think there's a clear difference between dictatorship and simply pointing out nonsense, nothing but garbage statements like yours. Well, the latter represents my position.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
I think there's a clear difference between dictatorship and simply pointing out nonsense, nothing but garbage statements like yours. Well, the latter represents my position.
alexandria huh. you must have been programed by the government at TC williams, that is, if you graduated. which I highly doubt.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:30 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Can we establish a separate forum to keep track of McCain's flip-flops?

He makes John Kerry look like the Rock of Gibraltar

Old 06-06-2008, 02:47 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
ok, so what does this prove? both obama and mccain are idiots.

That believing yourself above the law is a prime requirement to win the Republican nomination

Old 06-06-2008, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
That believing yourself above the law is a prime requirement to win the Republican nomination
as well as the democrat nomination. oh, you don't think barack obama got to where he is by being honest do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections