Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 11:06 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,438,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Tell me why "EVERYONE" in S. Carolina voted for Senator Obama.
I asked you a question first.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:09 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,593,556 times
While you're at it...tell me why these folks voted for him as well.

And when you're finished, I'll be certain to heed every word of your detailed analysis of the remaining States he won or competed in. I'm very interested in any State in which he received at least ONE vote.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:09 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
[quote=Alexus;4027136]Well, she had to be FORCED to give accolades to Obama because her political future was at stake and being the loser, she was bordering on being on the fringes of the party. As usual, I wasn't impressed with her speech.

What she didn't say bothered me. There are a multitude of voters (millions) who voted for her simply because Obama is black. She should've addressed these voters directly, condemning them for their warped judgment and urging them to get their act together. She should've told them in no uncertain terms that the party and this country has no place for people who believe and vote this way, and stated that she denounces and rejects these voters. If these people can't get over race, then they don't belong in the party. Period. She should've said that she was a champion of the working class, but not racists.

I also didn't hear her acknowledge the tremendous, historic milestone that was Obama's capturing the nomination. She should've made a big fuss over a black man finally achieving such a level. She didn't mention it.

Hillary Clinton is a bitter woman, a woman embracing the run for the presidency as a way to legitimize herself in light of the humiliation that she privately and publically suffered at the hands of a man that the country admired, Bill Clinton. She appears to take this far too personal, as if her agenda runs deeper than just to do what's best for the party and the country. Many of her female supporters seem to be bitter women themselves. Calloused feminists hating the world dominated by men, hating their subversive husbands, hating the world because they went through a bitter divorce, or obssessively fighting against men because they haven't been loved by a man in 30 years. This country doesn't need Hillary and Obama would be well-advised to avoid putting this divisive, troubled woman on his ticket.[/quote

speaking of bitter
your posts are vile
how you walk around and function is amazing to me!
I am sure if Obama ever read your posts he would ask you to please
vote for someone else!!

Old 06-07-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
I asked you a question first.
I answered your question. I'd like to hear your view of the same question.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:

And when you're finished, I'll be certain to heed every word of your detailed analysis of the remaining States he won or competed in. I'm very interested in any State in which he received at least ONE vote.
As soon as you answer my question.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:13 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,845,782 times
Quote:

I assume by all these folks, you are referring to the 10% that vote in the primaries. the question is, what is going to happen when the other 90% come out to vote. the majority of america isn't brainwashed enough to go to a political speech, because they realize that the majority of them are the same.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:17 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Bottom line, your Hillary Clinton lost big time. Suck it up.

oh and Obama stands for unity
you are a great example!!

Old 06-07-2008, 11:19 PM

No. I am referring to the posters assertion that African Americans vote for Senator Obama because they a racist. I would like him or her to factually back that statement up or say it forthright vs. the thinly veiled insinuation I have seen thus far. Either way the facts debunk that argument and as you know, I am more than willing to post facts, and engage in discussion that discusses issues based on the merits.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:20 PM

Quote:
No. I am referring to the posters assertion that African Americans vote for Senator Obama because they a racist. I would like him or her to factually back that statement up or say it forthright vs. the thinly veiled insinuation I have seen thus far. Either way the facts debunk that argument and as you know, I am more than willing to post facts, and engage in discussion that discusses issues based on the merits.
No one is saying that all African-Americans voted because he is black. That is insane. But there are many that did and that is what you refuse to admit.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
No one is saying that all African-Americans voted because he is black. That is insane. But there are many that did and that is what you refuse to admit.
I do not refuse to admit anything. I asked you to explain your statement. As of yet, you appear reluctant to do so. I have stated in the past that many African Americans support Senator Obama because he is African American. What I do not support is the thinly veiled allegation that they do so, based solely on race, and I challenge you to supply factual data that proves this is so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections