Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 08:37 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,016,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Ok. Sorry about that. I guess I am used to seeing so much negativity on here that I automatically expect it and got somewhat cornfuzzled.
Oh Lord, I cant IMAGINE what you mean!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 08:39 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,416,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Oh Lord, I cant IMAGINE what you mean!!!!
hehehe

Old 06-08-2008, 08:42 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,750,216 times
Quote:
Help me out here. If Obama had a diabolical plan, just how would he get away with something like that? Trust me, there will be enough people keeping an eye on him.
Mind control. Distant hypnosis. Messin' with yer mind. Control of the masses through subjugation.

All hyperbole, straight down the line. Hell's bells, folks, nothing has hit the fan, yet, no conventions, no "debates" (I can hardly wait for those, to see which left-puppets will be the "moderators"), no photo ops.

Oh, and I'll vote for who I want to. That's my right, one of the last true rights/freedoms I do have. So there. Pffffffffffft!

Old 06-08-2008, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Mind control. Distant hypnosis. Messin' with yer mind. Control of the masses through subjugation.

All hyperbole, straight down the line. Hell's bells, folks, nothing has hit the fan, yet, no conventions, no "debates" (I can hardly wait for those, to see which left-puppets will be the "moderators"), no photo ops.

Oh, and I'll vote for who I want to. That's my right, one of the last true rights/freedoms I do have. So there. Pffffffffffft!
Nope, not Obama, he isn't the one. But there is someone that will have mind control, control of the masses, but I am not going to say it here.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:52 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,750,216 times
Quote:
Nope, not Obama, he isn't the one. But there is someone that will have mind control, control of the masses, but I am not going to say it here.
Imanutjob and shipm8 have no dogs in this hunt. Go ahead, say it, we're grownups round here. Aren't we?

Old 06-08-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Imanutjob and shipm8 have no dogs in this hunt. Go ahead, say it, we're grownups round here. Aren't we?
I'd rather not as no one would believe it and they would be offended.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:11 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,016,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
This is important to know. I didn't know, among other things, that he only changed from his Muslim religion because his wife made him to run for the Presidency. I was concerned when I received an e-mail last Friday of direct quotes from his book along the same lines.
Would you post a cite to this claim, please?

Unless you're being satiric, in which case, good one

Old 06-08-2008, 09:16 PM

8,438 posts, read 12,118,068 times
You know, I am familiar with the statements on the list and I can tell you that I personally know it is inaccurate as to his work as a lawyer and law professor. I was there. Further it mis-states his statements about his name and his grandfather, is wrong on his schooling and turns opinion statements into true or false allegations. Its just too ignorant to attack.

Why even credit what has become an internet email? The false rumors have begun early.

snopes.com: Obama's 50 Lies

Old 06-08-2008, 09:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,784,961 times
Why is it that you guy always seem to fall back on snopes? What makes their credibility shine above all others?

Old 06-08-2008, 10:03 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,609 times
Snopes (pronounced /ˈsnoʊps/), also known as the Urban Legends Reference Pages, is a website that is the most widely-known resource for validating or debunking urban legends, Internet rumors, email forwards, and other such stories of uncertain or questionable origin in popular American culture.

Snopes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections