Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 07:36 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,103 times

Advertisements

McCain isn't very sharp when it comes to Iran either

YouTube - McCain Gets Basic Iran Fact Wrong
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2008, 07:37 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Whats the point?
The picture speaks for itself as do McCain's repeated gaffes. This man is making mistakes of an international nature, he could put the country in danger. I repeat, he is too old to be president.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:38 PM

1,518 posts, read 2,761,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Well, first he didn't know the difference between Shiite and Sunni, then he wasn't aware of our troop strength in Iraq, now he thinks Vladimir Putin is the president of Germany (video below). This guy is an old man, suffering the mental impairments associated with advanced age. I wouldn't put him in charge of the remote, let alone the country.

YouTube - McCain thinks Putin is the President of Germany
LMFAO! I honestly don't know what Obama has to do with it (perhaps one of you petulant McCain supporter can tell me), but that was some funny stuff. I seriously don't know why people find it so hard to laugh at such utter stupidity? I would laugh regardless of the candidate. And you know with John, another gaffe is just around the corner... I can't wait until another public debate.

McCain, you are TOO MUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
McCain isn't very sharp when it comes to Iran either

YouTube - McCain Gets Basic Iran Fact Wrong
That one was funny albeit not as much as it was expected. McCain appeals (and frankly understands things) at the lowest common denominator. So I would never anticipate his low level of abstract thought to conceptualize that Ahmadinejad may or rather, is not the one calling the shots (i.e. uneducated political puppet; an attribute that he and McCain have in common). Frankly, if McCain did possess the required mental capacity of the frontal lobe, he would probably alienate half of his base that love him if only for his plain talk and rudimentary understanding of the world (which they in turn relate to) while at the same time creating quite a conundrum for him in speaking. I mean seriously... the gaffes that he commits now; can you imagine what it would be like for him if he provided breadth to this talking points?!

Last edited by tekka-maki; 06-09-2008 at 07:58 PM..

Old 06-09-2008, 07:38 PM

4,147 posts, read 7,999,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
The picture speaks for itself as do McCain's repeated gaffes. This man is making mistakes of an international nature, he could put the country in danger. I repeat, he is too old to be president.
Why did you not post the rest of the video where he corrected himself?

Old 06-09-2008, 07:40 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,024,360 times
Tee hee, this is funny stuff.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:43 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,845,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Why did you not post the rest of the video where he corrected himself?
this just goes to show that obama supporters do not represent what obama claims to represent. let's talk about the issues, not typical washington policies. but you listen to obama supporters on this site and all they do is play dirty politics. ironic isn't it.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:45 PM

I think they learn it from posters on here who don't like Obama. Maybe they are trying a reverse Operation Chaos.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:47 PM

Wow look at all of the google hits on this!
mccain thinks putin is the president of germany - Google Search

Man this was a big deal here and abroad.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:50 PM

4,147 posts, read 7,999,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Wow look at all of the google hits on this!
mccain thinks putin is the president of germany - Google Search

Man this was a big deal here and abroad.
Of course it would not have made have the splash if they just bothered finishing the video!

I though you were on of the facts guys. You changed fast!

Old 06-09-2008, 07:53 PM

I didn't say it was valid good or bad. Just that it had gotten a lot of play. More then just in this forum. I haven't commented on it other then to say tee hee and it is popular and they may have been inspired by Operation Chaos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections