Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 03:01 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
But...Im an Obamaton, you see. It has to be my way or the highway. I cant help it. It's all George Bush's fault. Buy me a latte and I'll tell you about it on the way to CPUSA HQ.

Come on, I'll buy you a cute Che beret....
Thanks for the smile this afternoon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2008, 03:02 PM

454 posts, read 748,892 times
This is the McCain case

Citizen McCain - Fact Checker

Law Blog - WSJ.com : Clinton, Obama Agree: McCain's a "Natural Born Citizen"

Old 06-10-2008, 03:04 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Not that I believe the hype...but of course he has a birth certificate. However, to be a senator you don't have to have been born in the US, nor to travel the world. You only have to prove that you are a citizen of the US...very different than being actually born on US soil.

And frankly, it is my business if he is going to work for me.
Really? What type of business do you own? I've been working since I was 15 and I've never been asked for my birth certificate. Usually, showing my ID & SS was enough. I don't even have my birth certificate, it's still at my mom's house

Old 06-10-2008, 03:06 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO say it isn't so! How dumb is Hillary and her entire campaign team. They tried everything to get her the nomination and never thought of the birth certificate. Wow! Bill how did you let if fall through the cracks. Wait has Hillary demanded it be shown now? Is she un suspending her campaign or is she going to miss the boat on this one again? Where was her CSI team then and where are they now?

Old 06-10-2008, 03:06 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Really? What type of business do you own? I've been working since I was 15 and I've never been asked for my birth certificate. Usually, showing my ID & SS was enough. I don't even have my birth certificate, it's still at my mom's house
Sure, uh-huh, "your mom's house"... I bet your real name is BARRY!

Old 06-10-2008, 03:07 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,583,167 times
Perhaps Obama is McCain's illegitamate child???

Old 06-10-2008, 03:10 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerDuke08 View Post
I had to chuckle when I read that comment on Yahoo Answers as well!

Old 06-10-2008, 03:12 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerDuke08 View Post
Then that would make Obama all White? You mean he is lying about the African Father just to explain his tan? Or maybe his mother isn't his birth mother and he is adopted. Boy that McCain guy gets around. Bill Clinton move over Johnny Mac might be coming to the house. Wow George W would be crushed with a stud before him and a stud after him and a dud in between them.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:13 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,859,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
So if the point of this thread is moot, then why does Obama refuse to release his Birth Certificate???? As citizens we all show our birth certificate for numerous things. No big deal.

So if it is no big deal, then Obama needs to step up to the plate!!!!!

Some states used to list the child's religion and there is speculation that his religion is listed as Muslim.....something he has denied.

This is going to get to good......
Grab your popcorn, pull up a chair and watch Obama try to spin his way out of this one..........
Hey, the Muslim as listed religion is an interesting thought. You may be on to something....Better go get out the popper!

Old 06-10-2008, 03:14 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,464,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Obama is hiding something!!!

This is all over the press today. Google "Obama" and "Birth Certificate" and you'll find numerous articles. Here is one.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Obama’s Panama?

What are you hiding Obama?????????????????????????????????????
OMG...we are really running out of material on Obama folks. You guys sound like the Hillary campaign who just look for anything they can grab at and hope and prayer it's true and that people will believe it. Do a search on any of these candidates and you will find untruthful dirt written by journalist looking to be noticed. You found this on the "hot air blog"? Wow, sounds real reputable. Yeah, Obama is hiding alright. Hiding from ignorant people who actually buy into this crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections