Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 03:52 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,853,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
The birth cert thing - this was covered somewhere else, your birth certificate doesnt give your race as "Arab" or "Scandinavian."

Constant invocation of "Hussein" irritates people because it implies he has some nefarious connection to a sore spot the American people have, 9/11, and because by using it you show yourself to be the right-wing hate-email believer type. Were you not aware of this? I hope you understand now.

His father's bc was Kenyan I think. Are you sure 70 years ago Kenyan's bc's didn't give race?

I imagine it does irritate some people. It's his name and I'll use it if I choose to. The left gets easily irritated, poor little things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 03:54 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,853,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Link it up. If he will not release his birth certificate, how does this site know? Since when is %'s of race listed on a birth certificate?
Look for it if you care to.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:55 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,993,763 times
What's the point of using Hussein? Nobody's ever called me "Bobby Hurley" before, even though that would probably be a cooler name than my actual name. Why would his being an Arab even matter if it were true, anyway? Obviously he considers himself to be black, his friends consider him to be black as far as I'm aware, and some arabs are black, his dad was black, it's not completely a racial classification... only a racist moron would see this as any type of legitimate issue. Besides, why would you trust what some right wing website says about a birth certificate they may not have even seen?

Last edited by fishmonger; 06-11-2008 at 04:08 PM..

Old 06-11-2008, 03:56 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,095,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
His father's bc was Kenyan I think. Are you sure 70 years ago Kenyan's bc's didn't give race?

I imagine it does irritate some people. It's his name and I'll use it if I choose to. The left gets easily irritated, poor little things.
Whatever, have fun. I explained to you it makes you look like a fool.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:59 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,993,763 times
Quote:
I do think it's funny that the left stamp their feet in a rage when Mr. Obama's middle name Hussein is used considering they called President Bush "W" in a derogatory fashion for the last 8+ years.
Such as the W the President stickers. You don't have one? I totally have one on my gigantic Suburban so that I can thumb my Real American nose at the bulging collectivized entity of single-minded zombie clones known as "the left," who stamp their feet in unison when they hear things that anger the mother brain.

Last edited by fishmonger; 06-11-2008 at 04:15 PM..

Old 06-11-2008, 04:19 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,611,026 times
Strickland doesnt like Obama and doesnt want to ruin his political career by running with Obama and being known as a racist.
Only someone like Webb who needs any help he can get will benefit from it, Strickland knows Obama would hurt him because people in Ohio do not like Obama much and he knows it.

By the way, Obama CANNOT win the Presidency without winning Ohio, PERIOD!

He cannot carry Ohio, Florida, Pa, Texas or maybe even Calf. so how is it he can win at all without these states?

Old 06-11-2008, 04:24 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,636,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
Look for it if you care to.
It's not there. I looked. Over and over.

So where did you read about these birth certificate details, and where did they get a copy?

Old 06-11-2008, 04:47 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,751,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Strickland doesnt like Obama and doesnt want to ruin his political career by running with Obama and being known as a racist.
Only someone like Webb who needs any help he can get will benefit from it, Strickland knows Obama would hurt him because people in Ohio do not like Obama much and he knows it.

By the way, Obama CANNOT win the Presidency without winning Ohio, PERIOD!

He cannot carry Ohio, Florida, Pa, Texas or maybe even Calf. so how is it he can win at all without these states?
uh he said he would be voting democrat though...so in essence, hes giving lip service.

Do you even understand the electoral map? California? Texas? Obama has about as good of a chance winning texas as I do getting struck by lightening while wearing pants made out of winning Powerball tickets and he knows this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections