U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-26-2008, 08:48 PM

7,995 posts, read 7,038,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
You've really got a little obsession going on don't you?
My only obsession is to see that we do not have another liar, cheat and snake oil salesman in the White House. 7 years of Bushie has been quite enough. We don't need another liar like Obama to replace him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2008, 08:49 PM

1,804 posts, read 421,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
This is going to be rich when it hits the fan full blown.
Have your way dude, last laugh will be on you!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:55 PM

439 posts, read 854,980 times
Quote:
Ummm, yes they will show up on a copy. They will just be flat instead of embossed. Embossed is how they keep it legal. That is why Obama needs to supply a paper copy that is legally embossed /stamped. Just scanned my birth certifcate and the embossing does show up.....fuzzy, but it shows up. Looks much like the comparison BC on here. Something would show up on Obama's, but there is nothing.

Why does Obama's birth certificate, posted on his website, lack an embossed seal and signature that makes it official???

Obama is faking it guys. Something is being hiden.

This is going to be rich when it hits the fan full blown.
You really think that the thousands of people the Republicans have working for them have not found this. Then there is you the man who knows that there is a secret that will bring a presidential candidate down. ARE YOU KIDDING? seriously no offense but there are ALOT more people with ALOT more connections than you who would have dug this up after this long. Congrats on being fooled by a photoshop quality fraud. If you are so gullible I have some land that has millions of barrels of oil under it if you want to buy it from me.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:59 PM
LML

7,090 posts, read 5,407,741 times
Quote:
The question of the day??????

Why does Obama's birth certificate, posted on his website, lack an embossed seal and signature that makes it official???
No, no. The question of the day NOW is why does Patricia Decosta who was born in 1930 use a clearly faked birth certificate. What is she hiding?

Old 06-26-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonredsock5 View Post
Congrats on being fooled by a photoshop quality fraud. If you are so gullible I have some land that has millions of barrels of oil under it if you want to buy it from me.
Congrats to you and other Obamatrons on being fooled by the copy of his BC he posted on his website.

Here are reasons that many people believe Obama's copy is a fake:
1. Use of a second generation reproduction of the seal of the State of Hawaii at the top
2. Blacking out of the Certificate number in an attempt to prevent it from being traced
3. Absence of any official signature or seal which typically appear on such documents
4. Crudely arranged borders inconsistent with a professionally produced official document
5. Crude overlay of the textual items on top of the patterned background, indicating that the background was produced first and then the textual images laid on top of it by a graphical program rather than being scanned from the original.
6. Failure to use the double-S symbol before the listing the relevant statute (HRS 338-13b) as appears in official uses of the State of Hawaii.
7. The appearance of the backward facing text "Jun 6, 2007" that appears to come from a stamp in the lower right hand portion of the document.
8. The description of his father's race as African, when the term Negro was reportedly used at the time of birth.
9. The use of an identical typeface for all text items on the page.

This is the copy direct from Obama's website.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/gsupstate/Misc/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-26-2008, 09:07 PM

149 posts, read 44,541 times
Quote:
Congrats to you and other Obamatrons on being fooled by the copy of his BC he posted on his website.

1. Use of a second generation reproduction of the seal of the State of Hawaii at the top
2. Blacking out of the Certificate number in an attempt to prevent it from being traced
3. Absence of any official signature or seal which typically appear on such documents
4. Crudely arranged borders inconsistent with a professionally produced official document
5. Crude overlay of the textual items on top of the patterned background, indicating that the background was produced first and then the textual images laid on top of it by a graphical program rather than being scanned from the original.
6. Failure to use the double-S symbol before the listing the relevant statute (HRS 338-13b) as appears in official uses of the State of Hawaii.
7. The appearance of the backward facing text "Jun 6, 2007" that appears to come from a stamp in the lower right hand portion of the document.
8. The description of his father's race as African, when the term Negro was reportedly used at the time of birth.

This is the copy direct from Obama's website.
Jesus Christ.

My brain feels numb and my IQ probably dropped a few points by reading your posts.

You don't really believe Obama photo shopped his birth certificate, do you? Please don't tell me you're that desperate. If you channeled the energy you use to smear Obama, you would probably be a very successful man.

Relax.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:25 PM
LML

7,090 posts, read 5,407,741 times
You have failed to respond. What is Patricia hiding? Why is she using a clearly faked birth certificate. She clearly was born before statehood. Is she using this faked birth certificate to attempt to prove she was born a US citizen? How do we know she isn't a volcano worshipper? Her mother's name sounds forgeign and she is designated as caucasion hawaiian...hmm...

Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soho111 View Post
Jesus Christ.

My brain feels numb and my IQ probably dropped a few points by reading your posts.

You don't really believe Obama photo shopped his birth certificate, do you? Please don't tell me you're that desperate. If you channeled the energy you use to smear Obama, you would probably be a very successful man.

Relax.
Quite successful here thank you. High energy and an inquisitive mind help make people successful.

Myself along with hundreds of thousands in this country believe Obama wears a mask and is not who he says he is. I'm not trying to smear, I am simply calling out inaccuracy in his birth certificate. It is Obama's job to set the record straight and be honest with the American public.

So again, Obama can release an official hard copy of his birth certificate and put this issue to bed for thousands of Americans who feel we are being lied to.

Really very simple.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:48 PM

41,267 posts, read 24,968,824 times
Quote:

Good sleuthing job!

The only question remains is will the press DEMAND an official copy directly from Hawaiian authorities, and verified that's where it came from, from Obama.

As this issue reaches critical mass on the internet, he might be forced to do just that.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:51 PM

2,367 posts, read 3,952,851 times
My Maryland Certificate of Live Birth (which is actually the document you get any time after your original birth certificate is issued right after your birth,) does not have a raised embossing. On the BACK SIDE of the certificate is the STAMPED seal with the registrar's certificate. If somebody saw only one side of my Certificate of Live Birth, they might think it was faked, but it is for real and that is proven by the stamped seal and signature on the BACK SIDE. Copies of the front side do not show the official seal or the signature. Has anybody shown the back side of the Barack's supposed certificate? Unless somebody can produce the back side, there is no way anybody can prove that it has been faked.

Through the adoption of my two children, I have seen many, many county and state seals. Most are embossed, but some are not and some are on the back side of the document. Seals are used as well as embossing.

This thread is just so incredibly ridiculous that I'm not sure why I responded, other than to say nobody can make the claim that Barack's Certificate is fake without seeing the back side. And anyway, if there was an issue, I'm sure all the Republican candidates and all the other Democratic candidates certainly would have brought this up long before now. This is what many, many other sage people have tried to say on this thread, but it seems to be falling on profoundly deaf ears (no offense to anybody with any kind of true hearing loss.)

So I'm sure you're going to say why doesn't he just produce it to prove it. He HAS shown it to those who examine the documents to verify that he is eligible to run for office. He and his staff have better things to do with their time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections