Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 10:37 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyGWoods View Post
Actually, it makes me smile. Watching Republicans scramble to spread things that have been debunked ages ago makes me chuckle. The more they try to spread their message, the less credibility the have. We literally just went over this two days ago.

How come people this gullible never seem to be giving away money?
For any Obama supporter to say to any anti Obama supporter that they are gullible really takes the cake.
Gullible was invented for Obama supporters, open your eyes people. No one is perfect but this man is full of what most of us hate, and he is the total package.
Liar, racist, phony, criminal, anti American, tax monger, cheat, who has poor decision making skills who will not own up to his large amount of mistakes for no reason. That takes the cake and I wasnt even done with the words that describe this scumbag.

So are you really saying that he is not a racist? Waiting for this answer.
And why not? Because I already know the answer but want to hear it from you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2008, 10:52 PM

399 posts, read 554,508 times
Weren't you the one who said "We cannot have a president of color?"
And you're calling Obama racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
So are you really saying that he is not a racist? Waiting for this answer.
And why not? Because I already know the answer but want to hear it from you.
Really what will Mccain provide for the society that is of true benefit? Besides the people in the Military barely anyone will benefit. two failed terms, and if America votes for a 3rd Bush, then I lost all hope for this country to get better in the next few years and the lack of intelligence. (Conservatives are getting more radical and mentally blind-sighted)
Voting Mccain we will see the country stay at the bottom, for the next 3-4 years at least.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:57 PM

262 posts, read 486,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilldirrty View Post
Not Sunshine Chick! SURELY YOU JEST!!!!

Old 06-29-2008, 11:44 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,999,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyGWoods View Post
Not Sunshine Chick! SURELY YOU JEST!!!!
yeah. sun chick seems like a militant racist to me. she goes way overboard in her criticism of obama, yet she does nothing but name calling and twisting the truth.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:00 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Proudcap keep these coming!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:13 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......no Obama is not a racist because he hasn't oppressed an Caucasians as of yet. If you find any smoking gun wereas Barack Obama is caughted "red handed oppressing white fokls" please let me know a curious african Americanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old 06-30-2008, 12:20 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,756 times
Too bad Barak Hussein Obama is not a conservative Republican, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat!

Willy Horton found some dyn-o-mite
couldn't understand it quite

It rained Democrats for 90 days.

Old 06-30-2008, 04:00 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilldirrty View Post
And you're calling Obama racist?

Really what will Mccain provide for the society that is of true benefit? Besides the people in the Military barely anyone will benefit. two failed terms, and if America votes for a 3rd Bush, then I lost all hope for this country to get better in the next few years and the lack of intelligence. (Conservatives are getting more radical and mentally blind-sighted)
Voting Mccain we will see the country stay at the bottom, for the next 3-4 years at least.
Did not say that at all.

I am not racist in any way, Obama has more issues then being bi racial.
If you think McCain would take us to the bottom you had better look real close to what Obama has in store for you, he will send us back to the middle ages with his ideas.
Obama simply is not qualified for this job, period!

Old 06-30-2008, 04:06 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
you had better look real close to what Obama has in store for you, he will send us back to the middle ages with his ideas.
How would he do that, specifically?

Old 06-30-2008, 05:02 AM

454 posts, read 748,844 times
In America being racist is ONLY when white people hate black people not the other way round.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections