Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Notice how the loon doesn't answer us & when she does she can't back up her deluded statements? What a waste of space she is, go to another forum chickie, you're not wanted here although you do give us some laughs for your out there posts.
She'll be back with answers later. Right now she and her kids are in the Hummer taking a spin to the welfare office to see who's in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post

Never fear Sunshine Chick is always near.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2008, 02:01 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,087 times
Quote:
Notice how the loon doesn't answer us & when she does she can't back up her deluded statements? What a waste of space she is, go to another forum chickie, you're not wanted here although you do give us some laughs for your out there posts.
Yeah, Sunshine chick doesn't make any sense.......

Old 06-30-2008, 05:15 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Could it be going out in the hot Florida sun without a hat too often?????????
What sun, I am not in Florida. THINK, people think.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Why do you always need proof Mr. Obamatontronicgizmobrainwashed zombie. ARe you so blind that you can't see what your Idol is doing to America? He is no American Idol yet you think he can sing and dance? Well ok he does have God given abilty to sing and dance but not be president. The proof is there for all to see all you need to do is go to the cemetary and see the proof for yourself. Will you do that? No because you don't want to know the truth about your man!
Well what do you know. Someone else sees the Obamasuckers thoughts.

I will not psot links, do your own homework. I see the loons for Obama will nip and attack every link someone post and of course makes it out like there is no truth to anything negative.

It doesnt take much to find out that Obama had gay lovers, friends and members of his church who all of a sudden have came up missing and or murdered.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
did he drive through a gay pride parade?

more then 4? more then 5? more then 6?
Doesnt matter how many, what matters is he cheated on his wife with a gay man and other gay men all of a sudden are dead. All members of his church... uhmmm

Old 06-30-2008, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Ok, you died and made you administrator?

I do not attack you personally so dont go attacking personally.

Now, not wanted here, why not, cannot stand for me to show the real Obama. Well, for you to think I am not wanted makes me believe that you know I am right. So, just for you I think I will stay awhile to check the real loons in check.

When I see admin or mod on your name then you can post stupid things like this. Who says you are wanted here? I get a ton of good reps, do you?

And I do not live in Florida loons, I know you all twist the real truth and facts but now you think I live in Florida, oh well, usual misinformed liberals who cannot stand the fact that Obama is getting nailed left and right.

Yes, Sunshine Chick drove by the local welfare office today and all I saw was a group of Obama fans waiting for their checks to arrive tomorrow morning. They have nice little boxes and tents set up for them and a food pantry too. Yummmmooooo. Free food.

Forgot, welfare day is tomorrow, most of you Obama fans wont be online.

I even passed out my new NOBAMA 08 bumper stickers.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:30 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:
Doesnt matter how many, what matters is he cheated on his wife with a gay man and other gay men all of a sudden are dead. All members of his church... uhmmm

The guy making the gay limo ride accusations comes complete with a rap sheet spanning 27 years: Obama accuser has long rap sheet - Ben Smith - Politico.com

And a wanted poster: Pueblo County Sheriff's Office - Search

Nobody with any common sense would take the word of a common criminal.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:59 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Has any asked Obama why have there been so many members of Obamas church that have been murdered?
And yet, they are all gay and were very close to Obama. His former choirmaster Donald Young death remains a mystery, Larry Bland another gay member of Obamas church was murdered in 2007 was a very good friend of Obama.
Something fishy is going on, seems he has allot of criminals and murdered gays that have either been arrested or murdered since he announced his run for the Presidency. Uhmmm
Thanks for writing this. I haven't heard about this....I will google it and see if it is true, but I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if it is true since people going to a place with so much hate, are mostly violent people, pieceful people wouldn't attend this kind of preaching which has nothing to do with religion and sounds a lot like the extreme muslims!!

Old 06-30-2008, 08:46 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Thanks for writing this. I haven't heard about this....I will google it and see if it is true, but I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if it is true since people going to a place with so much hate, are mostly violent people, pieceful people wouldn't attend this kind of preaching which has nothing to do with religion and sounds a lot like the extreme muslims!!
Monday, June 30, 2008

Read the wanted poster below. This is the guy making the claims about Obama. Are you sure this is the guy you want to believe?

WANTED
INMATE DETAILS
Last Name: Sinclair Last Known Addr: 2033 Jerry Murphy Rd #347
First Name: Lawrence Pueblo, CO 81001
Middle Name: Wayne Hair Color: BLN
Height: 5'07" Eye Color: HAZ
Weight: 168
DOB: 09/26/61
Sex: M
Race: W
Scars / Tattos:

WARRANTS
Warrant 1
Description: Theft Forgery Degree: F4
Statute: WAR Court:
Bond Type: NO BOND Bond Amount: NOT AVAILABLE
Disposition: ACT Comments:

Old 06-30-2008, 08:51 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Look at some of their posts and sources when they link them and you need to ask?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections